PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

NOTGUILTY MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #4

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by Cubby, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. investigate1

investigate1 Inactive

Thank you

2. belimom

belimom Our lives begin to end the day we become silent ab

Don't know if you're listening or not, but they're starting now with BB.

3. investigate1

investigate1 Inactive

Listening. Thanks for the updates everyone.

4. investigate1

investigate1 Inactive

LE doesn't want DB to take LDT yet. BB hope they look into people from NC also. No new leads. Barnes family don't know what to do, whether to search on their own at times. They are trying to wait on LE and let LE do its job. BB states that LE said that everyone has been brought in again (from what he heard) but he hasn't been questioned again. Says his family has been cooperative from day one.

On the 27th, Kelly stated it was just the 3 at apt, KB, DB, and PB watching movies. No smoking or drinking. RB, BB and another family member been speaking to media a lot. BB talked about rumors. He said PB didn't leave @ 11:30 at night. He stated rumors can be a bad thing at times. BB states that at beginning, media clips were short. BB states drugs, drinking and partying rumors took away from the case. Says he tries to monitor reports.

BB says he wants people to stay focused, all that matters for now is that PB is found. Person in chat line says that they want BB to take care of his health, it's a lot to deal with each day. BB says he's the cooler person in the family and doesn't allow too much to stress him out but his sister is missing. He says he and family are not going to stop (forever) until PB is found.

BB says that the family reads some things being said about his family that angers him but the family doesn't display their anger publicly but talk about it to themselves. Reward up to 35,000 dollars. The host touch base on PB not being with family on her birthday.

BB did great with his interview. Host thanked people who changed their photo on FB and for ppl who forwarded tips etc. Host feels like someone listening knows something. Please call in anonymous and give tip. Host feels like a break will come soon.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/02/07/michelle-harkey

Please excuse any typo's.

5. belimom

Hey guys - I recorded the interview and can post it. But is it available on the website for others to replay? If so, then I won't bother... (Sorry - I'm just now coming back to the computer - I was putting my kids down and haven't listened yet.)

6. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I've never heard of LE not wanting a person of interest to take a poly. Imo, the info provided by BB in the peas interview is misleading. Per the presser LE put out a few days ago LE requested DB not take the poly through the PI. LE never stated they did not want DB to take a poly through LE's resources.

I'm sure if DB made the arrangements to take a poly through LE, it would happen. LE WANTS to move forward with their investigation. They would not decline anything to help them move forward in this case.

JMO

and of course, whatever MJ said to LE a few days ago, wasn't enough. She is still missing.

JMO

7. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

Interesting now KB and DBs words contradict each other. Didn't KB initially say (in the earlier peas interviews) she didn't remember if she was there Sunday night or Monday night?

KB, who initially didn't know if she was there Monday night is now being quoted by her brother as saying only PB, KB and DB were there? when both MJ and DB have stated LBC was there.

Good grief, these two sides of the family can't keep straight who was where when. I honestly think BB is now getting mixed up info. BB is being fed conflicting info. I feel for him too. He is trying and the person who should be speaking imo is DB. She needs to come clean with exactly who was where when.

I'll wait for LE to make their announcements. Hopefully they can and will clear up some of this conflicting info once they can confirm it.

8. belimom

Sorry for quoting myself - just wondering if anyone wants me to post it online or if it's available for replay through Peas in a Pod. I'm not familiar with their show... Thanks!

(ETA: It would be an external site with a link)

9. investigate1

investigate1 Inactive

It's cool with me if it's cool with (Mod/admin).

I read on a FB page (on the 27th) where KB posted to someone that she was chillin with family. That PB was in town. Seems like PB was with her b/c someone asked was PB the family member. KB said yes and that PB wanted to know when the person was going to stop by. The person said, whenever.

10. belimom

DH just said it would be an "iffy" thing for me to post the link publicly, due to copyright. It is for educational purposes, but not sure I want to get WS involved in a possible issue if I post the link here. If I have time, I'll transcribe it...

Beli

11. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

If it is a link to the peas interview it can be posted and should be posted if it is going to be discussed. It is ok to transcribe the interview provided the link is also added.

Copy right issues have to do with posting more than 10% of a MSM article.

hth

12. belimom

I was thinking in terms of an audio show. Is that not copyrighted as well? I asked my husband and he seemed to think so, ALTHOUGH on the show, the host did say to forward the show to anyone and everyone and get the word out...

The problem I'm having now: I left it recording while putting my children to bed, so it's loooooong - LOL! I'm not familiar with Garage Band on my Mac, so I'm trying to figure out how to easily crop it down to the part I need.

ETA: Cubby, I'm talking about a recording I did of the show. I'm not sure if they have the recorded show available on their website... Do they do their own transcriptions?

13. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I think it has to be linked from the peas site. I think they keep them and have them up somewhere.... hopefully GJ can help with that when she is on next.

thanks for the clarification belimom.

14. investigate1

investigate1 Inactive

I want to mention that, I feel that someone is reading here that knows (facts). I ask to please take some personal time to be alone (to yourself) and think from the heart and soul. Think about if you were missing, how your mother and family would feel (having no closure). You don't have to turn yourself in. No one has to know who you are. Find a place in your heart to expose PB's whereabouts. Maybe you're even afraid to do that for what ever reason(s). Even if that's the case, reach out in a theory or something to express why that can not be done either. Many ppl have typed theories. So, you won't be in harms way by typing a theory. Please think about it. I know you're not an evil or wicked person. Maybe just lost control or wasn't thinking clearly in the heat of the moment. At this point, it seems as if everybody wants to protect everybody, along with protecting themselves. On the 28th of Dec, PB wanted to be protected too. That's all she wanted at the time. Please think about it.

15. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Oddly, it seems as though LE in Hailey Dunn's case has no interest in her father taking a LD test either, which is usually just standard procedure for parents. I don't understand why they would not want everyone and anyone to take one in this case.

16. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

I believe LE DOES want people to take polygraphs. They (LE) just wants them issued by their own experts, rather than unknown persons outside the jurisdiction of the agency currently handling this case. IMO, BB's statements were misleading, though I'd like to think not intentionally misleading, but misleading none the less.

LE asking the PI not to issue poly's through his agency is NOT the same as LE saying we don't want anyone to take poly's. :banghead: It is a shame imo, BB was not more clear and accurate in his statement regarding poly's.

JMO

17. Cubby

Cubby fly the W!

The Baltimore Police Department is asking anyone with information on this case to call 855-223-0033.

Phylicia deserves to be found. Do the right thing. Make the call. Make it anonymously.
    Just make the call and let LE know where to find Phylicia.

18. georgiajean

georgiajean New Member

19. georgiajean

georgiajean New Member

I thought it was DB who posted on a FB page about being with PB? I'm not sure I could find it now, because the person has since made their FB page private.

The lack of clarity on Monday night is frustrating. What about LBC? Augh.

20. belimom

Thank you..! I have transcribed a lot of interviews on Hailey Dunn's thread. I was really hoping you would volunteer for this one (as I know you have done the others) - :seeya:

Thanks again - GJ - you rock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.