Deceased/Not Found MD - Sarah, 3, & Jacob Hoggle, 2, Clarksburg, 9 Sept 2014 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How experts use age progression technology to help find missing kids
Lindsey Hoggle has never stopped looking for her missing granddaughter, Sarah. She baked cookies with her and her grandson, Jacob.

(...)

Years after they went missing, Sarah and Jacob would look older now.

Age-progression technology predicts what a person may look like after years of going missing.

(...)

So Lindsey Hoggle sifted through family albums. She looked for the best photos of her daughter around age 4 and 6 to send to NCMEC.

Colin McNally, the NCMEC forensic artist, uses those original prints to update their missing posters.

I'm getting a "content not found" message when I click on that Facebook link . What did the podcast say?

LordanArts on YouTube just put up a video: [video=youtube;02_a8G0v3RE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_a8G0v3RE[/video]

The podcast is "The Vanished". It had interviews with her husband and just general info on the case.

The Vanished podcast can be accessed through iTunes. It is pretty comprehensive and covers the case background up to the present. The husband states that Catherine is being advised by legal counsel to remain incompetent, lest she have to proceed to court and return to jail -- which she wants to avoid at all costs! All costs! This includes revealing the whereabouts/status of her children. To do that would really seal the deal for her to return to jail. She has an I.Q. of 135 and her mother states (in podcast) that with or without psychotropic medication she is capable of "being competent" to assist in her own legal defense (if she wishes to). But why would she want to do that? She does not want to go back to jail. BTW: Her next court date is in July 2017, to reassess her "competency." You can't force someone to be competent if they do not wish to act competent.

Sorry to say, but the writing is on the wall. Those children are no longer of this world. (My Opinion Only.)

Absurd.

if the parents arent married the mom has the option to put either last name on the birth certificate
Late reply, but parents can name their children whatever they want. Last names could be the same as either parent's last name, or something else all together.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

LordanArts on YouTube just put up a video: [video=youtube;02_a8G0v3RE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02_a8G0v3RE[/video]

For being adjudged "Not Competent", she sure is conniving and able to manipulate and evade those around her, and do what is necessary to avoid taking responsibility for her actions. She controls her own environment like a master.

One thing I truly do not understand is how the children have no rights? There doesn't appear to be a guardian ad litem, a representative or even cps standing in for these children. Who speaks for them? Just the family? The prosecution? It feels wrong. I feel they have no voice, no rights.
This case horrifies and haunts me.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Coming down the home stretch, guys. August 31st - last chance to be found competent. After that, she'll either walk, or we will finally get the "moment of truth" we have been waiting for if she's charged and made to testify before a judge about what really happened. Either way, something will happen. After three years of absolutely nothing happening.

Mother Of Missing Hoggle Kids Wants Charges Dropped

https://patch.com/maryland/rockville/mother-missing-hoggle-kids-wants-charges-dropped

A Sept. 15 hearing was scheduled to argue attorney David Felsen’s motion that charges be dismissed against Hoggle. He said in court Thursday that Maryland law requires that charges unless a defendant is charged with a felony or a crime of violence, misdemeanor charges must be dismissed after three years, WTOP reports. The last of the three misdemeanors Hoggle faces was filed Sept. 15, 2014.

http://www.mymcmedia.org/hoggles-defense-attorney-files-motion-to-dismiss-charges-hearing-set-for-sept-15/

The father of Sarah and Jacob, Troy Turner, was in court today along with other family members and friends. Turner said he is “pushing forward” to get “justice for my children.” According to Turner, prosecutors may move forward with more charges.

“They feel like they have a good case for a no body homicide,” Turner said.

“My main concern is bringing my kids home,” Turner said. “If they are dead….they need to come home.”

So, the father's planning a memorial service for the three-year anniversary. Seems the generally-accepted consensus is that this is a no-body homicide...

Call me crazy, but I still believe there's a 5% chance that the kids were placed in a black-market adoption. Mr. Turner has remarked in a previous article that this is a real possibility; he believes Catherine may have forged connections with other patients during her stays in mental hospitals and kept in touch with them. Whether they were handed over to someone else for "safekeeping" or killed, he doubts she acted alone, and if she did act alone, she did a pretty good job of covering all her tracks and leaving behind zero evidence. If they were indeed "adopted," the individual who has them may have met Catherine during her hospital stay (believe she was hospitalized - Sheppard Pratt? - on two prior occasions), and therefore they, too, may have a history of mental illness. It is impossible to know who exactly she kept in contact with, unless police searched her phone records and scoured her personal computer. I am guessing they seized her belongings and went through her phone logs and have found nothing of interest. Seems on the surface that she didn't get out much; wasn't employed - but regardless, may have met someone, somewhere who became her accomplice in this.

Just my theory, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members