GUILTY MD - William McQuain, 11, Germantown, 30 Sept 2011

Given that the suspect is William's father, I'm praying that William is safe with family or a family friend somewhere. We see so many parents harming their children --- I really hope William is safe. Two weeks is a long time to keep a boy hidden, though.

You are reading my mind beli!

Hey Beli and t-bull, can you give me a shot of your positive thinking?! I need some today!:behind:

Hey Beli and t-bull, can you give me a shot of your positive thinking?! I need some today!:behind:

This I can do - here's a big dose of positivity - share it all around...I couldn't pick just one - all things considered:

"Pain makes you stronger ~ Tears make you braver ~ Heartbreak makes you wiser ~ So thank the past for a better future!"

"Let no obstacle discourage you from being or doing that which you desire, for the source within you is far greater than any barrier encountered outside of it"

"Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish."

It's tough to read the posts inbetween nurse's request and my delivery while maintaining a sunny disposition! WHAT THE!???

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:furious:

I'm sorry gang, I tried!

:banghead:

It truly is a mad cruel world!

Comments under this story here shed light on why the situation wasn't discovered for 2 weeks!

:(

Police spokeswoman Rebecca Innocenti says an SUV owned by 51-year-old Jane McQuain was found about 8:30 a.m. Thursday in the Charlotte, N.C., area. About an hour later, the male suspect was taken into custody there.

Officers found McQuain dead in her home Wednesday night. Investigators say there was trauma to her body and they consider her death a homicide, but they declined to elaborate pending an autopsy.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...year-old-son/2011/10/13/gIQAmo1uhL_story.html

Kim McNamee, a Germantown resident and friend of Jane McQuain, said William is a quiet, sweet boy who is dedicated to sports. His mother sometimes called him “Will,” McNamee said.

“I was so upset when I heard,” McNamee said. “He’s spent so much time at my house. My son has spent so much time at their house. They are just great, sweet people that you loved to be around.”

McNamee described Jane McQuain as a devoted mother who sat through all of William’s sports practices and always had a smile on her face.

Another friend, Jacqueline Donnell, helped Jane and William McQuain move into their Germantown apartment. Even when she was just moving in, Jane McQuain had already made friends, Donnell said. “That’s just the way Jane was.”

She also liked to make people laugh. When Donnell told McQuain that she was suffering from congestive heart failure, Jane cracked a joke. “She could have you — she could have everyone — in stitches,” Donnell said.

Donnell said Jane McQuain’s mother died after being hit by a car and she was estranged from her father. She raised William as a single mother.

“She just wanted the very best for him,” Donnell said. “I hope he didn’t see anything horrible happen to his mother. I just hope he’s OK.”

http://www.gazette.net/article/2011...in-death-of-germantown-woman&template=gazette

amazing that no one noticed them missing sooner

I don't show an arrest at Vinelink or in Charlotte, NC, Mecklenberg county for Curtis Lopez?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back