ME ME - Anneliese Heinig, 37, Richmond, 26 Nov 2019 *vehicle found*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in Human Resources and in most of the companies I've worked for, if an employee didn't report to work (as a no call, no show) for 2 days, we would contact local LE and ask them to do a wellness check. We don't know if AH called out, or if she didn't, for how many days, right? I read somewhere that her employer stated that she did not report for work, but I agree with a lot of you that there are so many details missing and there is a good chance that LE has more info that cannot/has not been released to the public yet.
This is a good question. Anywhere I’ve worked, my boss would have been super concerned if I just didn’t show up for work or call in. Especially if they couldn’t get ahold of me. We don’t know anything about her job though. She could have worked from home sometimes or something? Still you would usually have to talk to your boss during the day.

Maybe. Still though, doesn’t make sense that she has AAA and decided to walk for help. Also it’s been asked why didn’t she call her sister for assistance. Seems she might live close.

I agree that not calling is odd--unless--

well, wait a minute. What if somebody kind of forced her off the road, and then while she was dazed said "Let me drive you to the gas station so you can get help"? And she agreed because she wasn't thinking clearly?

Maybe. Still though, doesn’t make sense that she has AAA and decided to walk for help. Also it’s been asked why didn’t she call her sister for assistance. Seems she might live close.

I agree that not calling is odd--unless--

well, wait a minute. What if somebody kind of forced her off the road, and then while she was dazed said "Let me drive you to the gas station so you can get help"? And she agreed because she wasn't thinking clearly?

I've been following this pretty closely and here's what I've learned:
1. Her car was found heading northbound on Rte 295. Or southbound.
2. The car ran out of gas. Or it didn't.
3. AH was seen walking away from her car. Or towards it. If at all.
4. She either took her own life or took a vacation. Or she was abducted by a someone with whom she shared a long-time close relationship, or by a complete stranger.
5. I don't think I've heard any of the typical comments from family that "she would never hurt herself" (though she was said to be in a great mood). I have not heard LE say "don't worry, there is no threat to the public"
It's been a while since I've read about a case with such little direction after a week. Desperately Seeking Evidence.
Excellent post and agree with everything you said. Also, yesterday, LE asked for the public's help for information- if anyone saw her or had a video of her walking, to come forward.

The family's reaction has me scratching my head for the same reason as yourself- do they think she harmed herself and is in a body of water somewhere? Or are they just so stressed out because of the lack of a phone call that the SUV she was driving was towed and they weren't called, delaying looking for her and they don't genuinely know what might have happened to her?

She seems well loved by many- family, friends, co-workers. They keep pleading for her to come home- did they think that maybe she took off to be alone for awhile to sort things out?

Then, as you mentioned, LE hasn't told the public that this appears to be an isolated incident and that there is no threat to the public.

I can go through everything we know and be on the fence about it and then those fb updates she made swing me towards self harm.... damn you fb!
I know. I just think of other cases of missing women, to which husbands, boyfriend, ex's, suspects make it sound like the woman either took off on her own or perhaps did self harm. Only to find out that later on, it was set up that way and unfortunately, they were murdered. Lots of time passes, to which the perps feel safe, thinking they got away with something, until either evidence is found or a body.

Right now, they haven't found Anneliese or any evidence of her in that area or in the water. I wonder where LE plans to search next?

I would imagine they are interviewing people in Anneliese's life to find out her state of mind and other things such as alibis, going through her phone and computer.

It still could be suicide, which is heartbreaking to say the least, right before Thanksgiving and her daughter's 16th birthday.

Also don't forget there was a witness that saw her walking northbound in the southbound lane. Or southbound in the northbound lane.
Yeah, that little minor detail of which way she was walking or which way her car was parked might not be important. It would almost be comical, if the poor woman wasn't missing and was found safe and sound.

I know that in the beginning of cases of missing persons, details do change as more information comes in that is accurate, but you would think by now they'd know which way the lady was walking. :rolleyes:

The delay in beginning to search and the weather have impacted the efficiency and results of the searches.

One can suspect that whatever happened to Anneliese occurred elsewhere and the car was dumped in the location at the bridge to deflect from whatever actually happened. That said, she could have jumped and not been found by happenstance or been picked up by a passing vehicle, unlikely to be planned but it could be a planned, to some sort of hideous end (death by evil party) or escape from current life situation with help.

Much like in MA, it depended on where in Maine. We got about 7.5" in Falmouth but Scarborough got 13". It was blustery but not unmanageable.

I just spoke to someone regarding the comments in the 12/2 update made by MG. The person I spoke with said that they reached out to the Falmouth PD and suggested that the 2 incidents might possibly be linked.
Sorry where is this 12/2 update made by MG? Who is MG? I’d love to read it but I’m lost on where to look.

The delay in beginning to search and the weather have impacted the efficiency and results of the searches.

One can suspect that whatever happened to Anneliese occurred elsewhere and the car was dumped in the location at the bridge to deflect from whatever actually happened. That said, she could have jumped and not been found by happenstance or been picked up by a passing vehicle, unlikely to be planned but it could be a planned, to some sort of hideous end (death by evil party) or escape from current life situation with help.

So then the person who was seen walking would be the person who dumped the car?

Good post- that covers everything that could have happened. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191205-225943_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191205-225943_Chrome.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 20191205_230131.jpg
    20191205_230131.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 25

For reference, this video shows several bridges in that spot. There’s the 295 bridge, which isn’t super high, and just south of where the car supposedly was. Then there’s the railroad tracks bridge, the bridge on Middle Road, and a much higher bridge on Allen Ave, further inland, which you can see briefly in the video. If she did make her way into the water, it would only make sense to have been from the 295 bridge vicinity. If the car was indeed facing northbound, she’d have to cross on foot over the northbound and southbound lanes of 295, and go through brush and trees to get to the tracks or to Middle Road. In which case, why leave the car in the northbound breakdown lane of the highway? Why not just park on Middle Road or Allen Ave where there’s less traffic that time of day. Regardless, I still suspect foul play, not self harm, and hopefully some more info will come in soon to start putting pieces together.

I am quoting my post from earlier today. The low tide is bothering me- when she disappeared, if she was trying to either jump into the water or go into the water, it just wouldn't be deep enough. She would have had to walk quite a distance to immerse herself in that water. I would picture her shoe or shoes falling off if she did attempt this during that time.
Rsbm

And don’t forget the black hat - one would think that might turn up. Which gets me to thinking. I’ve probably read it a hundred times - “the day she went missing, she was wearing a black jacket and pants, a black hat and shoes”. Says who? The tow truck driver who zipped past her? Who provided that clothing description? Does that mean her daughter saw her that morning? It would help to know in order to narrow the window of activity early Tuesday morning. I think it’s highly likely that the car was there before dawn but that could easily be ruled out depending on the source of the clothing comment.

This is why I was confused about the area to begin with, there are 2 separate bridges in the video. I took a screenshot of the second one and circled them both on the map (attachments).

Thanks and I just looked at that, again. At first, I though it was two bridges, both being the interstate, but I see there are actually three (is the one in the middle the "Middle Rd" the reporter refers to?). Strange set up.

Thanks and I just looked at that, again. At first, I though it was two bridges, both being the interstate, but I see there are actually three (is the one in the middle the "Middle Rd" the reporter refers to?). Strange set up.

Right, sorry. I think one is a train bridge. Middle Road is Route 9 and I drove it today, it parallels 295 and it's a vast area to cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member