Deceased/Not Found ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - #10

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by ynotdivein, Jul 4, 2012.

?

What did everyone miss? Where is Ayla?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2019.
  1. Her dad knows way more

100.0%
  2. Dipietro family knows where her remains are

83.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Mother of toddler who vanished seven years ago says she cannot find the child's father | Daily Mail Online

upload_2019-3-13_21-30-19.jpeg
    • Toddler Ayla Reynolds was reported missing in 2011 in Waterville by her father
    • Little Ayla was declared legally dead in 2017, although her body was never found
    • Ayla's mother blamed the father for the death of the 20-month-old Maine girl
    • Trista Reynolds claims no one can find Justin DiPietro, who she is trying to sue
    • Because no criminal charges were filed by the state, Reynolds is chasing DiPietro
    • She must track down DiPietro, 90 days from when the complaint was filed, or the case could be thrown out

Suglo, MerBeach, IHAVENOCLUE and 3 others like this.
  2. IHAVENOCLUE

IHAVENOCLUE Well-Known Member

this poor mother! :(

byo, LarkBunting and cybervampira like this.
  3. LarkBunting

LarkBunting Well-Known Member

This case has haunted me for years. I can’t imagine Ayla’s mother’s pain.
    I hope one day, the monster(s) who did this & helped cover up the crime will grow a conscience & tell what they know, so Ayla can finally be properly laid to rest.

IHAVENOCLUE and TatianaBarbie like this.
  4. tlcya

tlcya Well-Known Member

The mother of missing child Ayla Reynolds has a message for the girl’s father, Justin DiPietro: You are being served.

That’s the gist of a legal notice that will be published Tuesday, as well as April 9 and 16, in the Morning Sentinel, notifying DiPietro that he is being served a summons and complaint for wrongful death in her disappearance.