ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! What an awful situation to find yourself in...
O/T- is there anyway to warn the person who takes care of Sadie ...when she is not with the mom? I don't want to see her name come up on any of the WS forums!
:burn::burn:

I didn't have that information - but that's a good idea. I was sort of afraid of the boyfriend/Sex Offender - one of his felonies was a weapons charge. Now that they're gone....

TR is the one who brought up the text messages...which I don't think she would have done if she knew her family was involved in taking Ayla or sending the messages...we have not heard a word from Justin, really, other than his printed statement. Bu surely LE knows who sent those texts, and yet Ayla has not been found. If in fact those texts exist, it is an awfully big coincidence that she goes missing soon after.

Still, I guess there is hope she is alive somewhere, just not sure where she could be that LE cannot track her down. Most people do not have access to "secret" places and/or people willing to hide a child from LE for long.

They are close, IMO. They aren't actively searching as much, they specifically requested a little time to work on what they had uncovered without the media up their rears, and now, they are focusing more on the home, and making it perfectly clear that they believe a crime was committed there, even if that is not included in the words they are saying. IMO, I think we will see a break, a warrant request or an arrest by the middle of the week.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/waterville-police-chief-calls-for-quiet_2011-12-25.html

Evidence tape now seals all windows and doors, including the side door where investigators were seen entering the home last week. The garage door is also sealed with tape. An empty police car parked at the end of the driveway was covered in snow.

I'm thinking now they are looking in drains, looking under floorboards, looking for hidden spaces behind or above closets, and whatnot.

I wish I could believe in the "hidden away for revenge" scenario, but this just seems like a straightforward case of either abuse or neglect followed by a cover-up, especially considering the fact that child had a broken arm to begin with and probably couldn't open a door with one hand.

What baffles me is how many open cases there are of this type right now. There couldn't be this many "perfect" crime scenarios - and surely something has got to break in one of these cases, either Lisa Erwin, Sky Metawala, or Ayla. I think one thing all of these have in common is that someone is lying about the timeline and how long the child has been missing, just as it was with the Hailey Dunn case last Christmas, or possibly the Kyron Horman case (although that one had more to do with the step-mom's timeline and blaming the school for his disappearance).

Very confident that she did not walk out of the house. from the conference

Please let us know what they are saying in the press conference, Thanks!

The way the investigator is speaking makes me think that Ayla was alive at the time she was taken from the house. I'm hopeful now that she is alive. That makes me feel better (my opinion).

Robb1239 Rob Poindexter
Chief Massey says this is still not classified as a criminal investigation still missing person case
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Robb1239 Rob Poindexter
Chief Massey says this is still not classified as a criminal investigation still missing person case
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

How can this be a missing person's case when the chief stated that Ayla did not leave the house by herself (that he was confident that she didn't leave and that someone took Ayla from the house). This is an abduction therefore a criminal investigation. WTH???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie