PARENTS KILLED AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR 13-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER
---
POLICE NEED PUBLIC'S HELP IN FINDING MISSING AND PREGNANT KIERRA COLES

ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 3

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    FBI in on investigation of toddler's disappearance
    Police in Waterville say 20-month-old Ayla Reynolds was last seen at 8 o'clock Friday night. Justin DiPietro, the girl's father, reported her missing just before 9 a.m. Saturday, according to Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.
    According to Massey, the child was asleep in her own room, and everyone else in the house went to sleep. Massey said DiPietro was not home alone, but declined to say who else was in the home with him.
    Police say the girl's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
    The investigation involves local police, state police, wardens and the FBI. The Waterville Fire Department is managing search parties that include firefighters and members of the community.
    Ayla was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with white polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" written on them.
    She's 2' 9" tall and weighs about 30 pounds. She has short, blonde hair and her left arm is in a sling with a soft splint. Police say that injury was suffered three weeks ago when she reportedly fell down accidentally

[​IMG]
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.295719007124553.87222.294805357215918&type=1

Please continue here...

2. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

When I logged onto WS after Christmas festivities I wanted to see what was going on with Little lost Ayla. I saw the FOUND DECEASED written on Alihana's thread and freaked thinking it was Ayla. It is horrible and devastating either way, but am relieved it is not yet in front of poor sweet Ayla's name yet. This is so hard.:rose: I may need to take another break from WS for awhile. Too many awful endings in these missing child cases.

3. ynotdivein

ynotdivein Retired WS Staff

Bumping this thread for precious Ayla. Come home by the new year, baby girl.

4. gawdess

gawdess New Member

I live a few hours away from Waterville and pray everyday for little Ayla. Hearing the backstory of the custody battle between mom and dad, I can't help but suspect the Dad is responsible for whatever happened to this little angel.

5. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

If one of the parents took this child and hid her away, they have cost their county countless man hours and dollars...wonder if they would even dare "re-appear" her now...does anyone know if LE talked about having her dropped off someplace anonymously, never mind any reward, just to be able to "give her back" without being arrested, I wonder? (They could always make an arrest later...)

6. ynotdivein

ynotdivein Retired WS Staff

7. Caligram

Caligram New Member

I won't dare get my hopes up on Ayla. This poor little baby girl would have been better off with "father unknown".

IMHO

8. askfornina

askfornina New Member

hoping today brings some good news for Ayla. i've been being pretty lazy about the timeline since Christmas (holidays wore me out). i still have to transcribe a few things and add a few links, but i will be posting the updated, full timeline later today so it's in the beginning of this new thread, for those just joining us.

9. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

I am checking in to see if there are any updates or news about this little baby.

:tyou: for the Timeline and Links ! That is a LOT of WORK ... and GREAT JOB !

Hoping TODAY is the day little Ayla comes home ...

:praying:

10. cluciano63

This case is really disturbing to me...hoping LE KNOWS she is safe someplace but just have not found where as yet....otherwise it seems too quiet and doesn't seem to be any searching going on at all...JMO

11. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

BBM - I was hoping and thinking the exact same thing!

12. No Stone Unturned

No Stone Unturned Well-Known Member

Checking in on little Ayla.

13. WillenFan21

WillenFan21 Well-Known Member

14. prncsskc

prncsskc Mommy to one precious little boy!

15. cluciano63

Is that search happening now, or is NG reposting info from last week? I am wondering if she is posting this if she intends to return to this case tonight, or if searches are really taking place, now, today...

16. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

17. Patty G

Patty G Retired WS Staff

I have a feeling that this is old news.

18. C-Squared

C-Squared New Member

Latest News Article from our local news station

Ayla Reynolds' Father Releases New Statement
    Justin DiPietro Says He Would Never Hurt His Daughter

POSTED: 3:44 pm EST December 28, 2011
    UPDATED: 4:05 pm EST December 28, 2011

http://www.wmtw.com/news/30090249/detail.html

19. tehcloser

tehcloser New Member

Why does he have LE release his statements? Is it supposed to make him look better?

20. Dee10

Dee10 Well-Known Member

http://www.wmtw.com/news/30090249/detail.html

"It is important that the public hear it from me personally that I have no idea what happened to Ayla and that I am not hiding," DiPietro said.

"I have been in full cooperation with everyone in this effort.

"He thought his daughter was with someone and urged the person who has her to return her safely. DiPietro also addressed his daughter's broken arm.

"I would never do anything to hurt my child. The questions of Ayla's arm or bruises or anything else being said are simply ludicrous," he said. "

I would never want anyone to spend even a minute in my shows. No one should ever have to experience this. It has affected me in more ways than anyone can imagine."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.