ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to read up on a lot of what's posted here about Ayla Reynolds.

There is A LOT! So please forgive me if any points I make are redundant.

IMO, about Justin's lie detector test. I do believe he has been caught lying. The PR man for the Maine SP has been around a while & I don't believe he would respond to a statement with out making sure his "ducks were in a row". He's a straight arrow.

I live in Maine. And went through two past high profile cases (for Maine anyway) - knowing people involved. They were horrid is all I'll say.

As for little Ayla & family - I don't know them at all. They live in another part of the state.

But this sweet little angel has captured all of us Mainer's hearts. We're a hard nosed bunch (Mainers) but this story has even the toughest weeping, around here. We all desperately want to see this baby home!

Justin's GF's sister was just busted in a huge drug bust.
Makes me wonder how did she get all those drugs???

I have started wondering if little Ayla was sold/exchanged for drugs & money?????

As y'all know, this case is completely bizarre!!!

I do not know if it has been said on here, but Waterville's newspaper, Morning Sentinel (I think), had a report of a missing person on Drummond Ave. There is a Jessica Reynolds listed as living on that road. I do NOT know if that is the same Jessica Reynolds that is Trista's sister. Maybe another relative, maybe no relation at all, I have no idea! It was said the missing person was found. But no other info has been released about that, which is extremely strange!

It is also been HEAVILY ***RUMORED*** that Phoebe Dipietro works/worked for DHHS in Maine. If you're from Maine, one thing you know is that the Maine DHHS system is broken and severely corrupted!!!

I'm not one to listen to rumors, but this one about P.D. seems very true. It has been said over and over again. But I can't find any valid info linking P.D. to DHHS, yet.

Another point is that the police in Maine are VERY tight lipped. I know from experience. It can be frustrating as all get out but it's just the way it is, up here.

Another thought about the "smoked it" comment...
that is a very common phrase up here. Used in a number of ways.

I do not know if there is other Mainers on here.

But, just my perspective as a Mainer praying for precious Ayla. Hoping against hope - she is safe & sound.

How come we don't know what time the adults went to sleep that night?

I would like to see MSM interview Justin's sister and girlfriend. I would guess that MSM has tried and been turned down. I would like to see them ask a lot of questions: were the doors locked? were all 3 children sleeping in the same room? does your child usually/ always sleep through the night, did you have to get up during the night with your child and what time was that.....on and on.

Now that LE has stated they can speak with the media, it would appear they could answer these questions.

Welcome aliceinvacationland!

:welcome4:

I've heard what you've suggested about PD.

The word 'fighting' is what Trista said. It may not have been the word Justin used. Whether Ayla was fighting, playing, etc., I believe she got the bruises from other than Justin. I'm not supporting Justin in everything, but I'm reserving judgement that he was responsible for any of Ayla's bruising.

Also, this ChuckECheese incident happened before Justin took custody that Trista ok'd. Living with Justin's mother couldn't eliminate any chances of Ayla getting hurt. We now see how this turned out.

I actually put some blame here on Child Protection Services or whatever organization placed Ayla with Justin and family. Justin obviously lacked in parenting skills.

According to past article references, I believe that Ayla was about 14 months old the first time she had any contact with her father, JD. Has there ever been a reference to how old Ayla was when she came home with bruises on her face? I don't really know what to think about the bruises; while I can possibly understand a few bruises on a toddlers arms and legs from rough playing, bruises on a baby's face raise a red flag with me. My youngest child of 4 is 2 years old, and he bangs his head if he gets frustrated. It takes A LOT to sustain a noticeable bruise on the face. JMHO.

Early in this investigation I remember that Trista stated something about she believed that Justin got custody because a member of his family had connections, and that when she went to rehab he saw that as an opportunity to take Ayla. I looked and I can't find that now, does anyone else remember that? or can find the exact article.

The entire custody issue has been a mystery to me, I'm not really able to understand what has been said: it seems that child services ordered this, yet there was an agreement. I don't understand that, my thinking is that if child services has a reason to take a child they really don't let you do the supervising/decision making. I may be totally wrong on this. Also, if child services took the child why did Justin have to go to the police and have them go with him to get the child. Why didn't child services pick up the child and bring to Justin. Another issue is why did child services decide that only one child needed another home environment and not her younger child.

I'll admit I do not know the procedures of child services, but this has been very confusing to me all along.

Welcome Aliceinvacationland!

We love insider info.!

:greetings::welcome::welcome4::greetings::welcome::welcome4:

Early in this investigation I remember that Trista stated something about she believed that Justin got custody because a member of his family had connections, and that when she went to rehab he saw that as an opportunity to take Ayla. I looked and I can't find that now, does anyone else remember that? or can find the exact article.

The entire custody issue has been a mystery to me, I'm not really able to understand what has been said: it seems that child services ordered this, yet there was an agreement. I don't understand that, my thinking is that if child services has a reason to take a child they really don't let you do the supervising/decision making. I may be totally wrong on this. Also, if child services took the child why did Justin have to go to the police and have them go with him to get the child. Why didn't child services pick up the child and bring to Justin. Another issue is why did child services decide that only one child needed another home environment and not her younger child.

I'll admit I do not know the procedures of child services, but this has been very confusing to me all along.

I remember seeing the same thing...Clearly!!!! But for the life of me, I haven't been able to find it!

From what I know/remember:
Ayla went to go live with her aunt while Trista was in rehab.
For whatever reason, Justin got DHHS involved (his connections-possibly) and had Ayla removed (with the Police involved) from her aunt's care.
Ayla went to go live with Justin.
Trista had concerns with her living Justin, apparently. That's where the agreement came in.

No ball pits since early 2000's?
Did I read this right?
Any locals visited CEC in the last 2 months?
Things that make you go Hmmmmm?

I haven't been to a CEC in a dog's age. The closest one is quite a hall from my location. But I can ask around to see if they do indeed have a ball pit. Or did until recently???

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes!!!!
Off to dream land!
Have a great night all!
Pray for Ayla, please! ;)

The Scene – Clean and chaotic, Chuck E. Cheese is part arcade, part playground, part children's theater. The arcade is refreshingly free from "Area 51"-type assault-weapon games, instead sticking to cartoon-variety machines; there are a few "Pole Position"-style games for the older siblings (and Dad). The playground, a huge collection of multi-colored plastic balls and elevated "Sky Tubes," provides a great opportunity to send tykes up the pipeline while grown-ups catch their breath. In the "Show Room," a collection of life-size animal robots performs a maddening loop of catchy songs.…
===========================================

that is an online review of the Chuck E Cheese near me, 9/2011

eeewww! Those climbing tubes and ball pit structures were branded years ago as one of the worst places for children. Germs abound, from runny noses to fecal material. Thinking about it now gives me the creepy crawlies. Playground slides are bad enough, and sure, kids need exercise. But those grimy slimy ball pits, eek. All those little kids up and down and all around, and everything they touch, or their diaper touches, yucky poo. I used to watch these little ones climb out of the pit, go to their table and grab a handful of fries, thern right back in the pit again.

I do not know if it has been said on here, but Waterville's newspaper, Morning Sentinel (I think), had a report of a missing person on Drummond Ave. There is a Jessica Reynolds listed as living on that road. I do NOT know if that is the same Jessica Reynolds that is Trista's sister. Maybe another relative, maybe no relation at all, I have no idea! It was said the missing person was found. But no other info has been released about that, which is extremely strange!

Welcome! I read about this in comments made on Ayla missing FB page. Isn't it true the missing person on Drummond Ave was reported same day Ayla went missing? I thought strange because how many missing persons in a town such as that really have not to mention on same day. If true that TR sister lives on that street... it moves into the bizarre IMO

eeewww! Those climbing tubes and ball pit structures were branded years ago as one of the worst places for children. Germs abound, from runny noses to fecal material. Thinking about it now gives me the creepy crawlies. Playground slides are bad enough, and sure, kids need exercise. But those grimy slimy ball pits, eek. All those little kids up and down and all around, and everything they touch, or their diaper touches, yucky poo. I used to watch these little ones climb out of the pit, go to their table and grab a handful of fries, thern right back in the pit again.

Well, anywhere kids are playing is bound to be a germy place, but that's the nature of kids. Probably no worse than a day care or kindergarten room. We all learn to crawl down on the floor...:twocents:

What bothers me more is that a baby that age might have been allowed to go into a ball pit because other kids get rowdy in there, push little ones down, or throw balls at them. I've seen it happen at Chucky Cheese and other places - our McDonald's used to have a small ball pit, and so did Chick-Fil-A. I wouldn't let my boys go in until they were 3 or 4 and their older sister stayed with them, but lots of parents don't even pay attention to what is going on.

I have been trying to read up on a lot of what's posted here about Ayla Reynolds.

There is A LOT! So please forgive me if any points I make are redundant.

IMO, about Justin's lie detector test. I do believe he has been caught lying. The PR man for the Maine SP has been around a while & I don't believe he would respond to a statement with out making sure his "ducks were in a row". He's a straight arrow.

I live in Maine. And went through two past high profile cases (for Maine anyway) - knowing people involved. They were horrid is all I'll say.

As for little Ayla & family - I don't know them at all. They live in another part of the state.

But this sweet little angel has captured all of us Mainer's hearts. We're a hard nosed bunch (Mainers) but this story has even the toughest weeping, around here. We all desperately want to see this baby home!

Justin's GF's sister was just busted in a huge drug bust.
Makes me wonder how did she get all those drugs???

I have started wondering if little Ayla was sold/exchanged for drugs & money?????

As y'all know, this case is completely bizarre!!!

It is also been HEAVILY ***RUMORED*** that Phoebe Dipietro works/worked for DHHS in Maine. If you're from Maine, one thing you know is that the Maine DHHS system is broken and severely corrupted!!!

I'm not one to listen to rumors, but this one about P.D. seems very true. It has been said over and over again. But I can't find any valid info linking P.D. to DHHS, yet.

Another point is that the police in Maine are VERY tight lipped. I know from experience. It can be frustrating as all get out but it's just the way it is, up here.

Another thought about the "smoked it" comment...
that is a very common phrase up here. Used in a number of ways.

I do not know if there is other Mainers on here.

But, just my perspective as a Mainer praying for precious Ayla. Hoping against hope - she is safe & sound.

BBM
I tried to google the info. bolded above.
I found http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/Morning-Sentinel-Police-Dec-25-2011.html

You will find some "activity" on Drummond, and a missing person on another street.
Hope this helps!

Mods: I hope it is okay to post this...if not please let me know and I will delete.

You know what bothers me about the Chuck E Cheese story? I thought they removed all their ball pits! This is from wiki. . .

In the early 2000s, Chuck E. Cheese's removed their ball pits due to safety concerns and because the pits were a drain on resources,
Ball pit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anybody's Chuck E Cheese still have one? I know our local one had one while my oldest was still little and she was born in 1995. My middle son never got to play there and he was born in 2000.

Perhaps JD doesn't know what year it is. :waitasec:

ETA. . .sorry I just now saw Donjeta's previous post. :doh:

You know what bothers me about the Chuck E Cheese story? I thought they removed all their ball pits! This is from wiki. . .

In the early 2000s, Chuck E. Cheese's removed their ball pits due to safety concerns and because the pits were a drain on resources,

Does anybody's Chuck E Cheese still have one? I know our local one had one while my oldest was still little and she was born in 1995. My middle son never got to play there and he was born in 2000.

ETA. . .sorry I just now saw Donjeta's previous post. :doh:

The one in my town still had the ball pit in 2011 according to an online review that I googled. [ I posted it on the previous page.]

BBM :floorlaugh:
If you look at some of the above posts, it looks like some franchises don't follow all the ball pit rules.

I remember telling friends about my trip to Knott's Berry Farm with my 4 year old (approx.). Knott's had a ball pit then (maybe it still does?). And I remember relaying that the scary rides didn't hold a candle to what was on the bottom and mixed up in those ball pits!
My daughter teased me by not coming out, so I had to go in to get her!
:gasp:
Yes..they are similar to petrie dishes in science experiments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288