ME ME - Ayla Reynolds, 20 mnths, Waterville, 17 December 2011 - # 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my angry thought process and hypothesis----

How close is the DiP family? I mean, if my sister is spending the night at my house with her kid, and mom is letting us live in a house in her name while she sleeps elsewhere regularly... I was under the assumption, this family was relatively close. Closer than I am with my family as none of us have lived under the same roof for 25 years or so.

That being said- I wanted to ask someone close to that family, where does the brother stand in this family--who in the family is he hanging out with?...does he come over and watch cable now and then?... I ask because online they are adamant that Vear and Justin had never met--yet dude is a looong-time friend of Justins brother???

I could care less if this Vear guy respects and writes convicted criminals-- but what I don't like is Justin hugging him and showing up last minute--he thinks Ayla is dead, but doesn't have the balls as a man to say the truth. So typical.

BBM: Nothing from Justin's brother Lance in the MSM ... but a lot of talk about him in the social media sites that's not good ...

IIRC, I thought there was an MSM article that Vear was friends with one of the DiPietro's -- trying to find it and will keep looking -- but found this ... Hope it helps ...

Here are some snippets about the 2nd vigil, coordinated by Vear :

Justin DiPietro was joined by his brother, four friends, about 20 members of the community and a similar number of journalists for a candlelight vigil Tuesday.

Vear, a friend of the DiPietros, organized the vigil with the help of the church and its members. He said Ayla's entire family is struggling with the disappearance.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/...ayla_2012-01-17.html?searchterm=ayla+reynolds

...and yesterday's vigil was facilitated by a local hospital's chaplain... says the http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/1...ssing-toddler/

"Danielle Bartz, who organized Tuesday’s vigil, won’t let that happen."

..."l, congregation member Danielle Bartz spoke to the power of silence during a moment of prayer."

...." e,” said Bartz, who is a chaplain for MaineGeneral Medical Center. "

...and yesterday's vigil was facilitated by a local hospital's chaplain... says the http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/1...ssing-toddler/

"Danielle Bartz, who organized Tuesday’s vigil, won’t let that happen."

..."l, congregation member Danielle Bartz spoke to the power of silence during a moment of prayer."

...." e,” said Bartz, who is a chaplain for MaineGeneral Medical Center. "

The link doesn't work for me but are you looking at an old article? It wasn't Tuesday yesterday.

Edit, yes, here's another link and it's from Jan 18.

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/appr...s-father-attends-waterville-vigil-hon/1142680

I heard his reply as "don't worry about that." But, I could be wrong...

Eta Now that I listen to it again, it doesn't sound like a question, but more of a statement. Something like, "there was a story about blood being found, at the house." Almost like she expected him to not know about it, and she was informing him. But, he clearly was aware of it, bc he told her not to worry. And, he didn't seem surprised...

Exactly how I read the interaction. Also, I clearly heard her tell him about it and he replied, "I know. Don't worry about that."

It is possible that Dec 24th was the day the police presented the luminol photos to Justin and Justin released that info to Vear. BTW check our Vears FB page...interesting that he supports legalization of marijuana.

So do I. I don't use it myself. But I have no problems with anyone doing so. You don't see bar fights, domestic abuse, etc., with people smoking pot, like you do with alcohol. Mostly they just sit on the couch watching t.v., listening to music and feeling relaxed.

BBM: That stood out to me too.
0:29 Trista. "...blood was found of my daughters, thats my reaction." ...
Do we know who informed Trista of the blood?

Trista looked to me like she was trying really hard to keep her composure and stay calm. Lots of trying to "read Justin".

JAT

I agree. It was very interesting watching video of her at the vigil. I don't see how anyone could look at her and suspect her of anything. Her reactions to me are so similar to those I have seen of other moms desperate for answers - the anger at being asked how she feels at hearing such horrible news (about the blood), the despair etched in her face, the searching glances at Justin, trying to gauge his reaction, get a sense from him. Not wanting to believe the worst of him but knowing he likely holds the key.

What a terrible position to be in. She can't afford to alienate him to much because she needs information from him, she needs to be able to look him in the eyes. My heart goes out to her. Poor thing.

Listen to it again. http://youtu.be/XDJSBhqdTK0
He either said "I know I read that", or "I know I heard that"

I agree with others. I definitely and clearly heard him say, "Don't worry about that."

Whooaaahhh! VERY interesting post from Mr. Vear!

You've got that right. Anyone who hasn't read his post needs to. It seems he wants to support his friend but also wants to support his friend in telling the truth. His opinion on what happened and who may be responsible is very, very clear. Wow.

Police have said the adults who were in the house that night have not told the whole story. At this point, I'm on the fence as to whether or not JD actually did something, or if he just knows something. I think we'd all be shocked to find out that he is not LE's POI.

I also think the police are handling this case in the media in a rather erratic fashion. Confirming the LDT, but not the results. Releasing the fact that there is blood evidence, but not telling how much or where. Then claiming to need the public's help? As we can see from FB and comments on articles, all the public is doing is speculating and filling in the gaps for the info LE cannot or will not release...

Okay, now I'm not so sure about what Vear appears to be saying, after reading comments under his. What the heck? Does he know Justin or not? Oh boy. Looks like he knows the brother, Lance, and not Justin. Can someone clear this up?

:waitasec: I knew I read it somewhere -- that Bob Vear is a friend of Justin's brother Lance.

snipped from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/...waterville-vigil-in-honor-of-missing-toddler/

Vear, who is a friend of Justin DiPietro’s brother Lance, said he decided about a week ago to do whatever he can to find Ayla. That has included printing fliers and T-shirts and going door-to-door asking for support from businesses and individuals. He said he and others also are planning fundraisers to pay for more fliers and T-shirts.

I hope this helps ... it's been "confusing" because it has been reported in the MSM that Vear is a "friend of Justin's brother Lance" ... and that Vear is a "friend of the family"

:seeya:

Okay, now I'm not so sure about what Vear appears to be saying, after reading comments under his. What the heck? Does he know Justin or not? Oh boy. Looks like he knows the brother, Lance, and not Justin. Can someone clear this up?

:seeya: gitana1 ! BBM: Not sure if it will clear up the confusion -- it has been reported that Vear is a friend of Lance ... and a friend of the D Family.

snipped from : http://bangordailynews.com/2012/01/1...ssing-toddler/

Vear, who is a friend of Justin DiPietro’s brother Lance, said he decided about a week ago to do whatever he can to find Ayla. That has included printing fliers and T-shirts and going door-to-door asking for support from businesses and individuals. He said he and others also are planning fundraisers to pay for more fliers and T-shirts.

http://www.onlinesentinel.com/news/c...=ayla+reynolds

Justin DiPietro was joined by his brother, four friends, about 20 members of the community and a similar number of journalists for a candlelight vigil Tuesday.

Vear, a friend of the DiPietros, organized the vigil with the help of the church and its members. He said Ayla's entire family is struggling with the disappearance.

Police have said the adults who were in the house that night have not told the whole story. At this point, I'm on the fence as to whether or not JD actually did something, or if he just knows something. I think we'd all be shocked to find out that he is not LE's POI.

I also think the police are handling this case in the media in a rather erratic fashion. Confirming the LDT, but not the results. Releasing the fact that there is blood evidence, but not telling how much or where. Then claiming to need the public's help? As we can see from FB and comments on articles, all the public is doing is speculating and filling in the gaps for the info LE cannot or will not release...

I think LE is doing a great job. They've refused to name JD a suspect although he obviously is. They've avoided him lawyering up. They've poked at him just enough to keep him talking with his statements, interviews and statements via his surrogates. I don't know how the law works on this at all. Perhaps someone here does. LE never seems to release LDT results anymore, at least until someone is in custody, maybe because of possible lawsuits if their POI is never charged or maybe because of accusations of poisoning the jury pool if there is a trial. Also I am wondering if an attorney representing a named suspect would have access to whatever evidence LE has against his client. Like I say, I don't know, but I am curious about how it works.

From my experience... Lie Detectors are inadmissible and inaccurate...and usually only used as a manipulative tool by LE.
I think LE is doing a great job. They've refused to name JD a suspect although he obviously is. They've avoided him lawyering up. They've poked at him just enough to keep him talking with his statements, interviews and statements via his surrogates. I don't know how the law works on this at all. Perhaps someone here does. LE never seems to release LDT results anymore, at least until someone is in custody, maybe because of possible lawsuits if their POI is never charged or maybe because of accusations of poisoning the jury pool if there is a trial. Also I am wondering if an attorney representing a named suspect would have access to whatever evidence LE has against his client. Like I say, I don't know, but I am curious about how it works.

1st BBM: This is interesting, and A possibility. We have heard nothing from Justin's GF Courtney and nothing from Justin's sister Elisha ... hmmm ...

JMO ... but I think those on the :fence: won't be there much longer -- lol ... and JMO but I think "something" is going to "break" in this case soon -- especially if some "lips start moving" ...

2nd BBM: It seems to me that almost every other case that I am following, that seems to be the way LE are handling things with the "public" ... they release a "crumb" -- if that ... then maybe something ...

And JMO but I think LE is playing it this way in this case -- by confirming "something" but not the "entire something" -- is because once their "suspect" or "poi" lawyers up, that's it for LE talking to the perp ...

Again ... just a "guess" here ... we have not heard if Justin -- or if anyone else in the DiPietro family and Justin's GF -- have "laywered up" ...

all JMO and MOO ...

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members