Found Safe ME - Jill Sidebotham, 28, Nicholas Hansen, 38, Lydia Hansen, 2, Camping in Phillips area, overdue from trip, Sanford, 3 July 2022

He has them in Canada or they’re deceased. IMO

Last edited:
But if the other passengers are dead and your not panicking, it’s doable.? And I’m guessing the lakes are deep there?

You'd have to do it before it's submerged or the water pressure on the doors/windows won't allow escape. Or you need something to break the glass which they do make and everyone should carry.

I think it's possible LE knows more than they're saying and they're being very careful because they don't want to alarm him into harming mother and baby and possibly whoever else is helping them. If LE knows more or less where they are, and that they're all alive, they can afford to wait to plan for getting the baby and any other adults to safety first.

You'd have to do it before it's submerged or the water pressure on the doors/windows won't allow escape. Or you need something to break the glass which they do make and everyone should carry.
Or after it’s fully submerged, once the pressure is equal outside/inside. At least from what I remember from seeing it on mythbusters.

Jill's father Ron told Seacoastonline that a money jar containing an estimated $200 in cash that Jill kept at home is nowhere to be found after her disappearance.

Yes. I think calling them a "family" that was "overdue from camping" made a big difference (in the wrong direction) for timing on locating them.
Agreed. A lot of people commenting on articles and SM couldn’t figure out what the big deal was. It was “just a family camping with their kid” to them. Really inaccurate how it was presented.

JMO

Still nothing?
Hansen’s sister Kelly told NBC News that she’s worried “something bad” may have happened on the trip.

She said: “It kills me to know that he’s changed and my niece, God forbid, is suffering because of this.

“I’m worried that Nick snapped and did something stupid. I’m worried that Jill could have snapped and did something stupid.”

She revealed that Hansen quit his job after losing custody of two of his other kids from a previous relationship.

Kelly said recent years have “not been kind” to her brother.

And, Hansen’s sister Kris Martin told The Sun that his mind wasn't stable.

Hansen’s sister Kelly told NBC News that she’s worried “something bad” may have happened on the trip.

She said: “It kills me to know that he’s changed and my niece, God forbid, is suffering because of this.

“I’m worried that Nick snapped and did something stupid. I’m worried that Jill could have snapped and did something stupid.”

She revealed that Hansen quit his job after losing custody of two of his other kids from a previous relationship.

Kelly said recent years have “not been kind” to her brother.

And, Hansen’s sister Kris Martin told The Sun that his mind wasn't stable.
I think I've read most of the MSM articles about Jill but the quote below from @imstilla.grandma 's post was new to me and I think it's a huge warning that Nick had nothing to lose as he left on the camping trip. Not good.

"She revealed that Hansen quit his job after losing custody of two of his other kids from a previous relationship."

I think I've read most of the MSM articles about Jill but the quote below from @imstilla.grandma 's post was new to me and I think it's a huge warning that Nick had nothing to lose as he left on the camping trip. Not good.

"She revealed that Hansen quit his job after losing custody of two of his other kids from a previous relationship."
That was a while ago that he lost custody I thought?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JerseyLizard
Back