GUILTY ME - Nichole Cable, 15, Glenburn, 12 May 2013

Need help identifying a vehicle.
May have or may not have been in connection with this.(?)
Black Ford Ranger on Route 221 in Glenburn between 8 p.m. Sunday and 2 a.m. Monday May 12
Continue to man phones, search to continue through the weekend.
No more press conferences but press releases with new developments.
Family still cooperating.
(My internet froze!) When came back on heard this question!:what:
Rumors of a body found ...true untrue?
I can't speak to that at this time.

At the 4 pm news conference the police shared they are looking for witnesses in the area who may have seen a black Ford Ranger between the hours of 8 pm Sunday May 12th and 2 am the next morning. They said this truck may or may not be involved in Nichole's disappearance.

I know I read somewhere that the mom watched her get into the vehicle through the window. I believe it was on the aunt's Facebook? I know it was a family member that stated it. I should identify it as a rumor since it's not in MSM.

Anyhow, I wonder if that's where the description of the vehicle came from.

If they saw this truck why have they waited so long to release the info?
Or did they release it and I didn't read about it!

Just got a Tweet from WCSH6's Jessica Gagne (@JessicaGNews): "DOT on scene at Spruce Ln in Glenburn--they have a skid mark on Rt 221 coned off"

And another: "DOT now cutting pavement around a skid mark and removing it on Rt 221 in Glenburn"

Listening to the scanner now, people who want to join me in Nichole's scanner thread and help me listen and transcribe can do so, just find your way to the Parking Lot forum and into Scanner Chatter from there.

Another tweet from Jessica Gagne at WCSH6: "State police taking pictures of something on ground where edge of the woods meets Spruce Ln in Glenburn, also marking it off w/yellow tape"

The Spruce lane - 221 intersection is right smack dab in the middle of the section of 221 that police wanted to hear from witnesses about...

http://goo.gl/maps/9LuuE

and a RSO lives across the lake there, too, but that's too paranoid of me.

"Police, Wardens and FBI search woods near Cable's home"
Small article at link.

130517045134_glenburn1.jpg

130517045134_glenburn2.jpg

130517045134_glenburn3.jpg

http://www.wlbz2.com/news/article/244115/315/Police-Wardens-and-FBI-search-woods-near-Cables-home?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Cbc%7Clarge

That's interesting that the police stated the black pickup may have been seen as late as 2:00 am and Nichole was abducted around 9:00 pm.

Thank you, SabreToothMom, for the awesome map. :)

The police search the woods near her house today and block off the street today. This has to be related to whatever they found, right? She's been missing since Sunday night. They didn't block off her street on Monday.
http://www.wlbz2.com/default.aspx

“The search will continue throughout the weekend,” he said. “Our goal is still to bring Nichole home. We ask that you continue to be respectful of her family, as you all have.

“Leads continue to come in. We continue to follow through. We will follow those leads wherever they take us. We have added to our ground and air searches and search areas, some based on leads and some just based on geographics,” he said, adding, “There should be no conclusions drawn into why we’re searching certain areas.

“There is no particular location for gathering evidence. We will gather anything which we feel is a lead,” Morton said. “We can’t speak directly to certain pieces of evidence but as you know, the searches are continuing and things are being collected from different areas.”

During Friday’s news conference, Morton was asked if ground searches by people other than those now involved might hinder the investigation.

“The warden service is using K-9 dogs,” he said. “One of the issues that has come up for us is, as much as we want the public’s support and help — at some point, [the warden service] may decide to reach out to the public and ask for volunteers for ground searches and these types of things — today, with the use of K-9 dogs, we can’t have the public tramping through the woods, which would certainly interfere with what the dogs are doing.”

http://www.sunjournal.com/news/main...g-tips-about-pickup-truck-possibly-co/1365932

My dog and I were out this morning for a couple hours searching in the truck, we will go out again this afternoon. we drove all over the place, we usually walk all over the trails in this area for our exercise, the police didnt want people searching in some areas where they were using dogs, so we are better off using 4 wheeler or truck at this time. yesterday there was a helicopter flying all over the area, something must have been going on and
they dont want to say too much Im guessing

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021