Found Deceased ME - Ricky Howard, 49, Waterford, 5 Oct 2018

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Ricky Howard, 49, of 440 Norway Road, has been missing since the morning of Friday, Oct. 5. He was last seen at his residence. Howard is six feet tall, weighs 158 pounds and has blue eyes and brown/grey hair. It's believed he was wearing a black sweatshirt, black sweatpants with work boots. He may have been driving his black 2008 Toyota Rav4 with Maine license plate number 5422 WQ.

Authorities searching for missing Waterford man

waterford+missing+10-8-18.PNG

A couple of things. His disappearance coincides with the Fryeburg Fair, about 25 mins away. Not saying he went to the fair, but that time if year, the area is cram packed with fair goers and leaf peepers from all over the place. Lots of potential witnesses if you can pin them down.

It's also a heavily wooded, low population density, low traffic area (except this time of year).

Also, it sounds like they're not sure if he's in his vehicle or not.

A couple of things. His disappearance coincides with the Fryeburg Fair, about 25 mins away. Not saying he went to the fair, but that time if year, the area is cram packed with fair goers and leaf peepers from all over the place. Lots of potential witnesses if you can pin them down.

It's also a heavily wooded, low population density, low traffic area (except this time of year).

Also, it sounds like they're not sure if he's in his vehicle or not.
This gives me the goosebumps, as it was around the time of the Fryeburg Fair that North Conway girl went missing shortly after.

I hope this guy is alright. I'm surprised at the wording they've used about his car- is his car missing, too, I would presume? Maybe that's why they think he may be driving it?

This gives me the goosebumps, as it was around the time of the Fryeburg Fair that North Conway girl went missing shortly after.

I hope this guy is alright. I'm surprised at the wording they've used about his car- is his car missing, too, I would presume? Maybe that's why they think he may be driving it?

Roger Day also went missing during the Fryeburg Fair in 1973. He's been missing for 45 years now.
Police looking for new leads in 1973 disappearance of Maine teen

Maine game wardens said human remains were found Sunday during a search for a missing Waterford man.

Ricky Lee Howard, 50, was last seen near his Waterford home Oct. 5 of last year.

Wardens said two wardens and their K-9s found human remains about a mile into a wooded area where the search for Howard was focused.

Human remains found in search for missing Oxford County man

So did they find the remains in the area they had already searched? I can't read the article, I'm from europe(Data protection laws).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back