Media Coverage/Reports~DISCUSSION~

It was described in the article as a "grandfather clock sound" do they make ringtones that sound like that? I dunno...I don't have a cell. Out of sheer stubborness/antisocical tendencies I might add :D JK

lol...yep, you can get just about anything for ring tones...actually there is one that comes on alot of phones that sounds like that.

JVM's guest says Haleigh's little brother mentioned the sound.

I missed JVM tonight mkay. My son had steel drum practice. Do you remember which guest mentioned it? I'll look it up later. TIA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

At the 55 sec. mark, Fox states a female neighbor mentioned she heard yelling(in the mobile home) at 2:25, the morning Haileigh went missing. If I am understanding this, as I think Fox is stating it, this is separate from the male neighbor who came out after LE arrived, Anyone want to take a listen, and see if that's the interpretation you get too?

That kind of blows Misty's story about waking up at 3 something, doesn't it?

I just posted what was said by the reporter.... but it disapeared..... because thread was moved..... crap.... anyhow....

she said (the reporter) "a woman heard yelling NEAR OR IN the blue moblie home around 2:25 in the morning, the morning Haleigh disapeared from her bedroom"

The Reporter also said:

"The Family also said Cummings and Croslin might have been broken up before Haleigh disapeared"

It could have been Haleigh being abducted tho!! She said "near or in" and it doesn't narrow it down to only Misty. Maybe Misty didn't even hear it.

If the neighbor had bothered to call LE at the time, LE would have possibly had a headstart on finding Haleigh. I think this report is very important!

To simply jump to the conclusion it was Misty I feel is a huge mistake.

It could have been Haleigh being abducted tho!! She said "near or in" and it doesn't narrow it down to only Misty. Maybe Misty didn't even hear it.
If it was Haleigh being abducted and the neighbor heard it, I think Misty may have woke up if she was there... just sayin

If Haleigh were in a vehicle being driven away, it would depend on the direction of the car, the way the wind was blowing, if the train was in the area, and a number of other things going on inside the home at the time (ac/heat on, tv on, etc). We don't know how well sound carries inside the home and into the master bedroom. We also do not know if the neighbor was already awake, if what she heard was actually a woman yelling, or anything else about this report.

I wish the mods had not removed the thread as I do feel this could be a huge clue in Haleigh's abduction timeline. It would fit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back