Media Interviews with Case Players (SA/DT) ***Merged**

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by justanother, Jul 5, 2011.

1. 8paws

8paws Member

Every time one of the Anthonys were on the stand, I felt it was all staged and planned. Confuse the jury with what a mixed up family this is and POOF here we are today!

2. gibby207

gibby207 Pooh just is.

Umm... sooo... it's fairly obvious these jurors spoke about the trial before yesterday because if this man is an alternate, he has no idea how "we" deliberated to discuss how "we" felt. How would he know? He's an alternate??

Can they do-over trial because of this??

3. Wholehearted

Wholehearted New Member

How does he think Caylee's body got to the swamp, if it wasn't in the car?

Nothing he said made sense. I hope that he's not speaking for the jury, but I think he probably is.

4. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

I think this was the defense's most effective strategy-- exhaust them, stifle their ability to think clearly. You bet... and they let Caylee down, in a big way. mo

5. Nova24

Nova24 New Member

He doesn't believe body was ever in trunk. Apparently Caylee rolled herself down the block and threw herself in the swamp.

And apparently the tape must have gone from the outside of the bag on it's own to Caylee's face.

If this was the intelligence level of the rest of the jury there was never a chance for Caylee to have justice.

6. Mysteeri

Mysteeri New Member

A good mother "covers up" the death of her daughter,lives like nothing`s wrong, leaves her in a swamp, lies pathologically, takes LE and people searching for her daughter on a wild goose chase?

And the smell could not be explained by anything else. Unbelievable.

7. ColdDayIn

ColdDayIn Well-Known Member

How many people agree that the next "Hills have eyes" movie should be filmed in Pinellas County?

8. Who_What_When

Who_What_When Trying to keep an open mind...

I thought so too but after reading the instructions on that then I don't think they could:

"Casey Marie Anthony knowingly or willfully committed child abuse upon Caylee Marie Anthony and in so doing caused great bodily harm, permanent disability, or permanent disfigurement".

I really hoped that she would at least be found guilty of manslaughter but again, if they don't know how Caylee died then how can they say she caused it?

I had really hoped they thought the duct tape/chloroform was used, if they did they would have convicted her.

9. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

No, it is over...nothing can be done. This is addressed on the legal thread.

10. 76GaRN

76GaRN New Member

I'm sorry, but that interview was frightening...saying that the chloroform was from cleaning products, denying there was a body in the trunk in the first place, the duct tape was from replicating the pet burials because they couldn't bury Caylee in the back yard????? They bought every lousy story Jose threw at them. This does not seem in any way plausible.

11. Quiche

Quiche Well-Known Member

Yep, and Fox pulled the story... interesting.

12. Katana

Katana Member

Yeah George was covering up in the beginning for his sociopath, baby killing daughter until trial started and then daddy became her new victim. Jurors fell for it hook, line, and sinker!

13. jh7221

jh7221 New Member

Remember when the jury requested to see the pics of the stickers found in the Ant home? I thought then that something was hinky and wondered if they were discussing the case. It's clear to me after hearing this alternate juror who kept correcting himself with "I" after saying "We". That would account for this short deliberation and verdict.

14. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

I am not a lawyer, but I guess no because of double jeopardy. It seems like the state has no remedy if the jurors violate the rules.

15. ColdDayIn

ColdDayIn Well-Known Member

It also scares me to think that this man is a teacher!!!! It's bad enough that this jury set the example that a mother can get away with murder, but this is one of the people EDUCATING our children! Such a shame.

16. Rallihanna

Rallihanna New Member

What if we were all wrong... what if this was a horrible accident and Casey just freaked out and didn't know what to do? Went to her dad and he helped her cover it up...

Oh wait, that happened in Imaginary Land. Guess some people live there.

17. Nikki 01

Nikki 01 New Member

You are so right. I gave the jury the benefit of the doubt when it happened, but now it's clear they have been discussing the case.

18. StrayKat

StrayKat Meowww

I wonder if the parents are ready for her to come home. George will probably leave. JMOO... If you have children and live in Florida... a child murderer will be loose soon!

19. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

So if there was no body in the trunk of the car, then what smelled? They heard from scientists who testified as to what the smell was. Because GA didn't call the cops right away THAT means there wasn't really a body in there? Huh?

And what's his explanation for the hair with death band in the trunk of a car? How many hairs would it have taken to convince him she was in there?

Cleaning products? Really???

I'm reminded of a favorite quote: "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits."

20. gibby207

gibby207 Pooh just is.

:( Then all we have left is karma.

I'm sorry Caylee.