Media Links Only

Recently a friend recommended the documentary Allen v. Farrow to me. It was eye opening on several fronts in comparison to the R case.

First: Gobsmacked that although the case of Allen v. Farrow never made it to court the documentary filmmakers were able to review 60 boxes of reports, audio, and video. This raised the question for me why BPD cannot release additional information. E.g., there is information such as the title of the Dr. Seuss book found in the suitcase and whether the book contained the signature of one of the R family. And, just as in the Allen v. Farrow case with boxes of media items, there are photos of JB we have never seen. None of us here have ever heard the 911 tape originally resolved by Aerospace Corp.

Second: So much misinformation infecting the Allen v. Farrow case, it demands repeating how much misinformation was floated so early by the R team.

Third: And most importantly, imo, is how long the Rs, and until recently primarily JR, have continued to milk the media in giving interviews and developing their stories for the documentaries. Getting in front of the media was a mission on the part of Allen and his supporters. This group had a public relations team and a legal team so huge, its equivalent could have defended Caesar crossing the Rubicon. The defenders of the Rs also included public relations, a criminal profiler, and a large legal team. This brings me to the last point of the comparison. . .

There is something I’ve never been able to reconcile. If BR was the perpetrator of the whole nightmare and Patsy and JR were simply caring parents covering for him, then why the decades of media. No one could ever take BR to court, the statute of limitations is past for child abuse and assisting the perpetrator by covering up the crime, why keep the crime wound open. Perhaps JR believes it does serve BR (or himself), idk.

My final consideration of all the media focus was elucidated by a former FBI profiler Mary Ellen O’Toole who reviewed the public exposure in several high profile crimes. Why Jerry Sandusky Went Public | Mary Ellen O'Toole, Ph.D. Here is her profile of such individuals seeking the media’s gaze for exoneration.

In my work as an FBI Profiler, I identified specific personality traits and characteristics of individuals that seemed to underpin such reckless decisions. These include:

-Their cases are very high profile in the media.
-They have been identified as the most likely suspects.
-The individuals are icons for a variety of reasons.
-They appear to possess a higher than normal degree of arrogance, narcissism, impulsivity and a need for risk taking or thrill seeking.
-They appear detached from their victims. They display a remarkable lack of empathy for the victims before the interview, during the interview and after the interview.
-They take on the national media in a very proactive way to persuade the public of their innocence
-Their level of awareness of how such an interview might be perceived by the general public is stunningly lacking
-The traits and characteristics of these individuals cause them to come across as self-righteous and untouchable, along with a sense of superiority about their own persuasive skills, intelligence, importance, and ability to dupe anyone—reporters, interviewers, and the American public. As a result their attempts to manipulate the media and the public often backfire, and they damage their own case and defense.

Full 20/20 Interview from 2000 with Barbara Walters.

There are usually some discrepancies in there interviews IMO. Especially when compared with other interviews and statements. In this particular one with Barbra Walters, I find it interesting that JR stated that no one ever asked them to take a lie detector test, but that ST asked him hypothetically how would he feel if he did ask him to take one. JR's response was that he would be offended and that he was not interested in proving his innocence at that point. PR stated she was frightened because there was a killer on the loose.
JR also says when being questioned about the stun gun theory, that he does not know why the police didn't consider exhuming JB's body. In that same breath he goes on to state that when he was asked about exhuming her body when the stun gun theory first arose within months of just burying JB, he could not bring himself to do it. His priority was allowing his daughter to rest in peace and not be disturbed and that possibly clearing himself was not a priority.
I wonder why in the beginning of the investigation (this interview was three years after the crime was committed) He states at a few different times he was not interested nor was it a priority to prove his innocence and clear his name. I know this has been discussed ad nauseum. However, it still just blows my mind why one would not want to clear their name as soon as possible, and by all means possible, to expedite the investigation into finding my Childs killer. I am sure we all have an answer to that. IMO, even if someone was guilty of a crime they would still try to prove their innocence until it was clear that they were not....Just my unsolicited 2 cents and of course all IMOO.

I watched a interview 2 do with case of jon benet and the pearnt got indited will this have an impact on the case aganist karr and wat about the dna evedince as we all no dna testinb has come along wa since 2006

The Boulder Police Department (BPD) has analyzed nearly 1,000 DNA samples in their 25-year investigation into the death of JonBenét Ramsey and is "actively reviewing genetic DNA testing processes" to see if they can be applied to the case, the department said Monday.
It's been 25 years since six-year-old JonBenét was found dead in the basement of her family's home on Dec. 26, 1996. Her murderer still hasn't been found.

Boulder police examine DNA evidence in Jonbenet Ramsey case | 9news.com

Kardeş, Karr'ın masum olduğunu söylüyor

Kardeşim: John Mark Karr 'şüphesiz' JonBenet Ramsey'i öldürmedi
BOULDER, Colo. (AP) - John Mark Karr'ın kardeşi Cuma günü, Karr'ın JonBenet Ramsey'i öldürmediği konusunda ısrar etti. Nate Karr bir televizyon röportajında, "Kesinlikle hayır. Kesinlikle. Şüphesiz," dedi.

Karr, ABC'nin "Günaydın Amerika" programına, erkek kardeşinin JonBenet'in katledildiği 1996 Noelini ailesiyle birlikte geçirdiğinden emin olduğunu söyledi.

Babası Wexford Karr ile programa katılan Karr, "Eh, neredeyse hiç şüphe duymadan söyleyebilirim ki, John'un çocukları olduğu zamandan beri ailesiyle birlikte bir Noel'i hiç kaçırmadı ve bu herhangi bir Noel" dedi.

Nate Karr, "Noel'de ailesinden uzakta olsaydı, bu bir aile skandalı olurdu," dedi.
great.

January 13, 2021, four professionals analyze Patsy Ramsey's body language.

The List: Who Killed JonBenét?l 20/20 l PART 2​

PR: “All this happened in a matter of moments. You loose all perception of time and place. I mean, You, you’ve just been dealt the horrible, crushing, blow.”

Last edited:
For those that are wanting to see the bicycle tracks in the snow the morning of the 26th:
1664419449946.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back