Media since Identification made 8/21/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubby

fly the W!
Reaction score
Didn't want this to get buried so started a new thread.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2008/08/cold_case_girl_99305_miraculou.php

Short blurb from the story. Paul Rubin posted in the general discussion thread #7, post 173 letting us know he would be sharing more of the story. He promises to share more in upcoming days.

Cold Case Girl 99-305 Miraculously IDd

Thu Aug 21, 2008 at 05:40:58 PM
By Paul Rubin
We had good reaction to our recent story on Suzi Dodt and the great work she's been doing as an investigator for the Office of the Maricopa County Medical Examiner.
People from as far away as Guam wrote to thank Dodt for her dogged public service.

more at link:

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2008/08/cold_case_girl_99305_miraculou.php

Pulled this from Christines post in the general discussion thread as well.

Checkin' email before signin' off...had this:

[SIZE=-1]Heisner, Jodie JLHEISNER@abc15.com [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Christine <christine2448@websleuths.com>[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Christine-[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=-1]

Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.

Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.

I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.
My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner

Special Projects Producer

ABC 15 KNXV-TV

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

[/SIZE]

Not sure if I have missed anything else, if so will someone please bring it over.

TIA!

TRUE CRIME REPORT (<---Click)

Our very own Steve Huff writes about Tawni and Websleuths.

To Maricopa County Medical Examiner death investigator Suzi Dodt, she was 99-305. To many in the Phoenix area, and more folks studying crime via the Web, the young woman was Maricopa Jane Doe.

Much more at link.

Pulled this from Christines post in the general discussion thread as well.

Checkin' email before signin' off...had this:

[SIZE=-1]Heisner, Jodie JLHEISNER@abc15.com [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 8:49 PM [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]To: Christine christine2448@websleuths.com[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Christine-[/SIZE]​

[SIZE=-1]Thanks to you and all of the websluths for all of your hard work on this case. How amazing that MJD finally has a name... beautiful Tawni.

Here at ABC15 we are working hard to get the rest of the details together to tell this story the way it needs to be told. By giving it time and really showcasing it. We now have some more interviews to get in order to tell the rest of this story.

I will be sure to send you all a link as soon as it airs. You will be able to watch the story online.

My heart goes out to the family.

Jodie Heisner
Special Projects Producer

ABC 15 KNXV-TV
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]

Is there any word on when this will air? I can't wait to view it![/SIZE]

Thanks Christine for keeping us posted when new media hits related to this case! Now if we can just find out what really happened in the car that horrible night. I am highly skeptical of the idea that she just jumped. :rolleyes:

WOW- I have no idea how I missed this story. I have been following her threads but happened to drop off a bit lately because of being busy at work. I just came across this today. Christine- you are awesome! I am so glad her family has closure and so glad that she finally has a name. What a beautiful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong