Medical Examiner at crime scene - Dec 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the ME will give the final all clear to release the area.

Isn't today the 15th?

Anyway they have said they have expended the crime scene and search area. They have been finding small bones and remains scattered in a wider area, so they are doing a broader search and sifting the soil, much like an archaelogical dig. LE now anticipates to be there another 2 or 3 days.

So Dr. Lee may be standing out in the street awile yet.

LOL...I just got home from work and was like "Oh no! I dated all of my paper work wrong!"

This is the 2nd visit by Dr. G. She was there the first day to do a preliminary identification that they were "human" remains. I suppose she could be there to release the scene. The palmetto bushes being removed is very interesting. As someone above posted, perhaps the bag was secured to the bush? Perhaps the new growth on the bush could show some change in what was taken up by the plant itself and thus giving a timeline? Dr. G is very, very good so I have no doubt she will figure out exactly what happened!

I didn't realize it before but it is now on the same link as above.

The ME on-site is the one and only Dr. G.

You are kidding? I LOVE Dr. G. For some odd reason I love listening to her talk! And boy, she seems to really know her stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam