Medication given to Gabriel

Actually looking at all the NG transcripts, it looks like NG was leading with the word 'tylenol'. Here's every place the babysitter says tylenol. Next I'll copy in every place she says medicine if there are different quotes:

GRACE: She said, If the baby starts crying, just give more Tylenol?
URIAS: Yes, she said to give him more medicine to shut him up.

GRACE: … because — let`s go to special guest joining us, Analisa Urias, who sat baby Gabriel there at that San Antonio motel. Analisa, what do you make of the photos? The mother told you to give him baby Tylenol if he cried to shut him up, right?
URIAS: Yes, that`s right.

GRACE: What — you`ve seen the photos that have just been released. What is that the baby is sucking on in the photo we were just showing?
URIAS: That is the bottle of Tylenol that she had for him.

RACE: What about the Tylenol?
ANALISA: She told me that she had already drugged him up with medication, but that if he started to cry again, just to give him more medicine to shut him up.

We know he had a bottle of tylenol in his hand in two of the photos. The medicine cup photo shows a liquid that matches either benadryl or tylenol in color. (Unless....does this medicine cup come in various tints or just clear?)

One more babysitter quote:

ANALISA URIAS, ALLEGEDLY BABY-SAT GABRIEL IN SAN ANTONIO: She told me that she had already drugged him up with medication, but that if he started to cry again, just to give him more medicine to shut him up. He didn`t seem to be sick at all, he just didn`t look clean or happy.

I am searching (and my daughter is searching, too) to see if the medicine cup comes in a tinted-plastic version or just clear. This could make quite a big difference in the possible contents of the cup.

I can't get videos to play today, but I read in another thread that AU said the "Nyquil" was orange. I don't believe Nyquil comes in orange, does it? Though Dayquil is orange.

At this point, I think AU has no idea what the medicine was.

I just searched the forum, all the NG transcripts, and googled, and I'm not coming up with the babysitter saying the liquid was orange.

There are people saying the plastic ring around the top of the sippy cup thing that Gabe is holding in the pics is orange.

If you can track down the babysitter saying the color of the liquid that would be great.

TIA

There is a Childrens Nyquil it only comes in cherry and it's for 4 and up according to the Vicks website.

I just searched the forum, all the NG transcripts, and googled, and I'm not coming up with the babysitter saying the liquid was orange.

There are people saying the plastic ring around the top of the sippy cup thing that Gabe is holding in the pics is orange.

If you can track down the babysitter saying the color of the liquid that would be great.

TIA

My bad.. the post said "oragel", not orange.

has anyone stopped to think that the liquid in the supposed medicine drinking cup is pedialyte???

Does anyone know what brand this cup is? (Still trying to research if it comes in colors other than clear.) I see 'Safety' written on rim, but am unsure if that is part of a brand name.
TIA

medcup.jpg

Does anyone know what brand this cup is? (Still trying to research if it comes in colors other than clear.) I see 'Safety' written on rim, but am unsure if that is part of a brand name.
TIA

medcup.jpg

Safety 1st

TIA

medcup.jpg
It sayd Safety First on the rim of the cup.

I am pretty sure that this is the same medicine cup. Its made by Safety 1st. I wonder if they could find out what stores carry that brand and try and track her from that. Maybe find video of her or someone who saw her? If she purshased anything else with it? I know its a long shot, but I am just trying to think of anything???? :waitasec:

Honestly...I wouldn't have this girl babysit my plants and it's unlikely she gets much babysitting work from her craigslist ad. She is not an experiened babysitter, she's a young girl trying to make some money. I got the impression from her MS that she lives with her boyfriend, not with her 4 siblings. She might have had to watch them occasionally growing up because she was the oldest but she's in no way a qualified child care provider. IMO all she saw in that room was the bottle of Tylenol that we've seen in the pictures and the oragel. They were probably both sitting out on the counter.

And by her own admission, she didn't give him any so she'd probably have no idea what he was "sucking" on. I don't think she really understood the question either. She just assumed NG meant the pictures with the medicine bottle in them most likely. All she knows is that there was some kind of medicine in the room that EJ pointed out to her but she didn't use it. IMO TPS is the one who knew that EJ had Tylenol with her and that's who came up with the name of the "medicine" that the babysitter mentioned when they were preparing her to go on the NG show. JMO.

I was also going through old NG transcripts and came across the diaper rash conversation. Now TPS indicated that she believed there was some kind of infection involved there did she not? Is it possible that she took him to a doctor during those 9 days she had him? He also had that rash on his face for most of the time TPS had him too it seems. You would think she might have wanted to get all that checked out. And according to the babysitter, he no longer had diaper rash and it appeared as though the rash was clearing up from his face in those hotel pics. Antibiotics?

If LM doesn't recognize that dispenser as something Gabriel had, I would think it would be more likely something TPS would consider buying than EJ. It is kind of a fancy way to administer medicine isn't it?

Honestly...I wouldn't have this girl babysit my plants and it's unlikely she gets much babysitting work from her craigslist ad. She is not an experiened babysitter, she's a young girl trying to make some money. I got the impression from her MS that she lives with her boyfriend, not with her 4 siblings. She might have had to watch them occasionally growing up because she was the oldest but she's in no way a qualified child care provider. IMO all she saw in that room was the bottle of Tylenol that we've seen in the pictures and the oragel. They were probably both sitting out on the counter.

And by her own admission, she didn't give him any so she'd probably have no idea what he was "sucking" on. I don't think she really understood the question either. She just assumed NG meant the pictures with the medicine bottle in them most likely. All she knows is that there was some kind of medicine in the room that EJ pointed out to her but she didn't use it. IMO TPS is the one who knew that EJ had Tylenol with her and that's who came up with the name of the "medicine" that the babysitter mentioned when they were preparing her to go on the NG show. JMO.

I was also going through old NG transcripts and came across the diaper rash conversation. Now TPS indicated that she believed there was some kind of infection involved there did she not? Is it possible that she took him to a doctor during those 9 days she had him? He also had that rash on his face for most of the time TPS had him too it seems. You would think she might have wanted to get all that checked out. And according to the babysitter, he no longer had diaper rash and it appeared as though the rash was clearing up from his face in those hotel pics. Antibiotics?

If LM doesn't recognize that dispenser as something Gabriel had, I would think it would be more likely something TPS would consider buying than EJ. It is kind of a fancy way to administer medicine isn't it?

RACE: To Jack and Tammi Smith. First to you, Tammi, did the baby have diaper rash?

T. SMITH: Yes.

GRACE: So in the short time you saw the baby, you know that — I mean, obviously that is a sign of neglect. Right? I mean, you can get diaper rash without being neglected, but it means you`ve been sitting there in soaking wet diapers. Your body — your skin literally sitting in feces and urine for hours on end. I mean urine is like acid on your skin.

T. SMITH: I don`t want to say — I mean, I don`t know that that had has happened. And you know I know babies get diaper rash. I don`t want to say either way, because I wasn`t there when he got the rash but yes, he did have a rash when we got him.

GRACE: Well, I can tell you this much. Between Lucy and John David, both, at age 2, they`ve only had diaper rash twice in their life and that`s when they were on antibiotics that.

T. SMITH: Yes.

GRACE: . caused it to happen. So it doesn`t happen with every baby, I can tell you that much.

T. SMITH: And this was a yeast infection-type rash. Like a bacterial-type rash.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back