Medium show on A & E

SoccerMom

Verified Registered Nurse
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, since it's regarding a show on Mediums, (and I know how a lot of people at Websleuths feel about them) but there was one case featured on it that intrigued me. It was regarding a missing woman in Florida from 2002. Her first name was Allyson, but I cannot remember her last name. Reme-, and then I cannot remember the last part of it. I wanted to see if her family was ever able to find her and prosecute the person responsible.
Did anyone else watch the show? It was originally made in 2005, but was replayed this afternoon from 1-3pm Eastern.

Her name is Allyson Romedy. Tybee had a post about her on one thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18828&highlight=Allyson

She was mentioned on another, but nothing specific. As far as I could find on WS, no one found further information. They were wondering if a body found unidentified was her, but I don't see where it was ever IDed.

Thank you! I was driving myself crazy looking for information. And I was wrong, it was the Biography channel, not A & E.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back