Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using the forums for a few weeks now and forgot about this thread. I'm 35 and live in Iowa. I don't work due to disability so I have a lot of time on my hands. I use some of that time to learn new skills and do some hobbies. I've always been into true crime but over the last year or so it's become more of an obsession. Since I've been a member I've been trying different areas where I could be of the most help. I'm most interested in cases in the Midwest. I think the best way I can be of help to start with is the unclaimed persons. <modsnip>. Happy to be here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone! Am obsessed with all things Discovery and just got finished watching the documentary "Killing Season." Wow...first of all huge credit and bows to all involved - powerful stuff and impressive compilation and effort. I believe my missed calling finally has a new way to come to light! I would love to be joined in on the channel investigating the LISK (and seemingly other) crimes and sure I will find my way there once I get my bearings... in the meantime, once again, shout-out to the documentarians who produced it and all of you here that are doing what you can to bring justice where justice is beyond needed and oftentimes shrugged off or swept under a rug. I believe I have found my "crew" and so happy to be here! I will do what I can, I am an accountant, but "know people" - so let's get to work together!

Hi Everyone! Am obsessed with all things Discovery and just got finished watching the documentary "Killing Season." Wow...first of all huge credit and bows to all involved - powerful stuff and impressive compilation and effort. I believe my missed calling finally has a new way to come to light! I would love to be joined in on the channel investigating the LISK (and seemingly other) crimes and sure I will find my way there once I get my bearings... in the meantime, once again, shout-out to the documentarians who produced it and all of you here that are doing what you can to bring justice where justice is beyond needed and oftentimes shrugged off or swept under a rug. I believe I have found my "crew" and so happy to be here! I will do what I can, I am an accountant, but "know people" - so let's get to work together!
I came here after watching the show as well! I watch a lot of documentary shows. And I read about murders in books and on the internet. I hope to gain knowledge about these horrible deaths that so many just don’t care enough about. Welcome all!

Hi everyone. Came here after watching "Killing Season" as well. I am hoping to learn more here and help bring awareness to these issues. I worked with a group that helped rescue people from human trafficking and learned how prevalent it really is. I am happy to be hear and hope to find more people like me trying to save the world. lol

Hi everyone. Came here after watching "Killing Season" as well. I am hoping to learn more here and help bring awareness to these issues. I worked with a group that helped rescue people from human trafficking and learned how prevalent it really is. I am happy to be hear and hope to find more people like me trying to save the world. lol
Welcome to Ws @ girl butterfly!
Ws thread..

Hi everyone,

I’m a new member (longtime lurker), very pleased I’ve finally registered. I really appreciate the civil, fact-focused commentary and the razor sharp administration of this domain; after observing and doing a lot of reading over the past months I’ve realized it’s a site I feel really good about reading and participating in.

So, hello, and thanks for having me.

Hello everyone. I have been a member previously, but honestly haven't logged on in several years. I have always wanted to sharpen my investigative skills as well as my research abilities and now that I have some extra time on my hands while working from home - I decided I can finally pursue my hobbies and passions. I've always been intrigued by true crime as well as genealogy, so those 2 pathways are where I am focusing my energies right now. I am happy to be here and I hope I'm able to fit in with this community and interact with a bunch of like-minded individuals.

Hi Websleuths! I'm a lurker, finally turned member. Like many here, I've been interested in true crime for as long as I can remember. As my username suggests, I am from the Cleveland area, which has been no stranger to high-profile cases over the past decade or so. I'm not sure how to best make a difference but I'm willing to try!

I've just set up a new account. I got interested in WebSleuthing from true crime on Netflix and catch-up TV. I'm hoping to be able to make a bit of a difference although I'm not sure how good I'll be.

Greetings to all Websleuthers out there! I am a new member who is working towards Master's a in Sociology with heavy concentration on Criminology. I welcome debate on all missing persons cases, particularly where children are involved. Madeleine McCann, Mary Boyle, Johnny Gosch, and JonBenet Ramsey have all peaked my interest. I am originally from N. Ireland, but divide my time living between Canada and N Ireland. I have worked with both active and retired RCMP members throughout the years and hopefully leverage that experience in relevant forum threads.

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
Hi Laura,

I'm originally from N. Ireland and have read much on the Madeleine McCann and Jonbenet Ramsey cases. To be honest, interviews with both sets of parents give me the creeps and set off alarm bells... I'm curious to hear your opinions on both cases?

Cheers!

Hi everyone, I’m a long time lurker on these forums and decided to take the plunge and register. I have been an avid true crime fan for many years. One of my favourite shows of this genre is Forensic Files. Peter Thomas’s soothing voice while repeating brutal details of a crime is an interesting juxtaposition for me. I am interested in how forensics has solved cold and recent cases and hope to explore these cases with others interested in true crime.

Greetings to all Websleuthers out there! I am a new member who is working towards Master's a in Sociology with heavy concentration on Criminology. I welcome debate on all missing persons cases, particularly where children are involved. Madeleine McCann, Mary Boyle, Johnny Gosch, and JonBenet Ramsey have all peaked my interest. I am originally from N. Ireland, but divide my time living between Canada and N Ireland. I have worked with both active and retired RCMP memhbers throughout the years and hopefully leverage that experience in relevant forum threads.
What a coincidence that the first comment I see on here when I search for Jonbenet Ramsey is from somebody from N. Ireland! Greetings to you from the homeland, Lurgan to be specific. I too am interested in all the cases you mentioned but I joined in particular to get involved in the Jonbenet Ramsey case. As somebody of her generation that found out about her murder quite early in my life, it has bothered me to no end ever since and I highly suspect family involvement. I don’t think I can see anyone but Patsy writing that ransom note.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998