Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi TashaG. I also saw the Hulu documentary crime-fighting series that brought me to this website. I am already really happy with how things seem to be run around here. The administrators of the site take this site very seriously and I really appreciate that. No BS.

TashaG, do you have any additional information you can share about your missing friend, Ronald Henry?

I also was watching the show, wondered most of my life if there was a forum dedicated to discussions on here, and I am just so happy that I was able to tune in to the show and find websleuths. :) Hoping your friend is found and we can get some more information about his whereabouts.

Welcome new members! Websleuths has an intentionally strict set of rules to follow when posting. Please review them HERE as we all agreed to them when we joined. If your post violates the Terms of Service, it is subject to removal, as are any replies that quote/can be linked back to a violating post.

There is an open thread for the Abraham Shakespeare case. Click below to join the discussion:

Just wanted to say im excited and thrilled to join this new group. I watch a series on Hulu about Abraham Shakespeare and I thought why not join the group.. a friend of mine from Wisconsin Ronald Henry has been missing for over a month now.. I was hoping with the help of this group we could narrow down what may have happened to him
Hi Tasha,
Here is Ronald's thread:

I'm so sorry your friend is missing. Websleuths is very strict about what information is allowed on the threads, to try to keep rumors and misinformation away from here. If you have information about Ronald that hasn't been shared by mainstream media or law enforcement, please consider becoming verified. Click below for information:

Hi TashaG. I also saw the Hulu documentary crime-fighting series that brought me to this website. I am already really happy with how things seem to be run around here. The administrators of the site take this site very seriously and I really appreciate that. No BS.

TashaG, do you have any additional information you can share about your missing friend, Ronald Henry?
He was last seen on a farm in rural grant county in wisconsin, he simple just vanished im attaching a Facebook link of some of the coverage there is also a Facebook group called Find Ronald Henry !! I’m suspecting foul play.. there have been a lot of rumors of drug activity on that farm that also serves as some sort of group home for young men… there’s also rumors of a cover up like he may have overdosed and they panicked and did something to his body.. the different stories don’t really make any sense . He has a young son whom he would never just ghost like this

Hello everyone just register and looking forward to learn more abot the site, just watch the case of the missing lottery winner from Fl. and i liked the work you all did..

Hi, I am new here as well. I have always been into crime documentaries and I have a solid head on my shoulders, so after watching that documentary, I knew I wanted to get on here to make a difference and potentially help solve more cases. I hope we both learn a lot on this website.
Hey there, I'm new as well and am still trying to figure this site out. Coming from a police family and a Homocide detective father..I also am so interested in solving, or helping solve some of these crimes! WELCOME!

I'm new to this forum site! I just watched the Shakespeare episode too, from Hulu. I am glad that they caught Dee Dee. May he rest in peace now and I'm sending my condolences out to his friends and family..

my name is lynette, but everybody calls me Lilly.. I love documentaries, especially true crime. I'm hoping to get involved in this site,learn, grown and hopefully make a difference. Have a great day xxxx

my name is lynette, but everybody calls me Lilly.. I love documentaries, especially true crime. I'm hoping to get involved in this site,learn, grown and hopefully make a difference. Have a great day xxxx
Hey Lilly. I am new here as well! What are you currently watching?

I had the honor of meeting this young man in 2014. He dated my daughter briefly. He was a good kid. Broke my heart to learn he was gone. Im still checking from time to time for any updates to his case, I cant hardly believe that nobody saw anything. Somewhere along the line, the truth will surface. The news said there were several people who were armed and making threats, if thats the case, somebody will eventually come forward. There are no secrets kept when more than one person knows the secret. i hope for his familys sake that happens soon. I cant even imagine the pain his mother and family is in. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers. REST IN PEACE JALEN, YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON.

Attachments

• Jalen Lindsey 2014.jpg
    Jalen Lindsey 2014.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3
Hi all! I'm Amanda from New Mexico and found WS by watching "Web of Death" on Hulu. I've always been into true crime and fascinated by the crazy evidence that solves some cases!! I'm interested in learning more about the local West Mesa murders and anything else NM related....as well as everything else of course! Good to meet you all!

I had the honor of meeting this young man in 2014. He dated my daughter briefly. He was a good kid. Broke my heart to learn he was gone. Im still checking from time to time for any updates to his case, I cant hardly believe that nobody saw anything. Somewhere along the line, the truth will surface. The news said there were several people who were armed and making threats, if thats the case, somebody will eventually come forward. There are no secrets kept when more than one person knows the secret. i hope for his familys sake that happens soon. I cant even imagine the pain his mother and family is in. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers. REST IN PEACE JALEN, YOUR MEMORY LIVES ON.
Welcome to Ws!
In case you missed it, here is Jalen's thread..

Hello everyone! I happy that I found this site. I'm always watching and reading true crime related material. I'm from Texas and can't wait to learn and prayerfully help where I can.

Hi guys, just found this forum after watching the HULU episode! Been interested in true crime for quite sometime now and am shocked I hadn't found this forum before now! Glad to be here! Love the respect given to the victims and fellow posters also the strict rules against rumors etc. One case that hit close to home for me that I have been following since the start is the Crystal Roger's case out of Bardstown, KY. I lived just down the BG in Versailles when she disappeared and this case has broken my heart for her family ever since then. Hopefully they get justice soon for not only Crystal, but her father as well.

Hi guys, just found this forum after watching the HULU episode! Been interested in true crime for quite sometime now and am shocked I hadn't found this forum before now! Glad to be here! Love the respect given to the victims and fellow posters also the strict rules against rumors etc. One case that hit close to home for me that I have been following since the start is the Crystal Roger's case out of Bardstown, KY. I lived just down the BG in Versailles when she disappeared and this case has broken my heart for her family ever since then. Hopefully they get justice soon for not only Crystal, but her father as well.
Welcome to Websleuths!

Here is a link to the current thread for Crystal Rogers
Thread 'KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3'
KY - KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

Please consider the case of Kathy and Samantha Netherland too. Another Bardstown Ky case.
Thread 'KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 Apr 2014'
KY - KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 Apr 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!

Here is a link to the current thread for Crystal Rogers
Thread 'KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3'
KY - KY - Crystal Rogers, 35, Bluegrass Parkway, 3 July 2015 #3

Please consider the case of Kathy and Samantha Netherland too. Another Bardstown Ky case.
Thread 'KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 Apr 2014'
KY - KY - Kathy, 48, & Samantha Netherland, 16, Botland, 21 Apr 2014
Thanks! I found out about the Netherland's case when Crystal disappeared and have dove down that rabbit hole as well. I can not imagine the what that mother and daughter went through... Bardstown is one of my favorite places in KY, I hope these cases are able to be solved one day.

Newbie here to introduce myself - I’m following a few current cases in the news right now: Lori Vallow Daybell & Chad Daybell “The Doomsday Mom”, the Idaho murders, the Murdaugh murders in SC (though it looks all but solved now)… as well as just being a huge true crime nerd, overall.

My other hobbies are collecting fountain pens and fine stationary, cooking, and hanging out with my husband on our small farm in Texas. We have three grown children, who are literally spread out across the world, and a gorgeous new granddaughter named after our son’s (her father’s) twin who passed as an infant. My funny username comes from my love of pomegranates, and my birthstone, garnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821