Meet & Greet for New Members #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to WS! :)
My first thoughts are...
Julie Doe, an unidentified trans woman found dead in Florida in 1988 - 2752UMFL
Mia Santiago, a missing black trans woman last seen in Brooklyn in 2005 - Mia Santiago
Mark Dribin, a gay man missing from Oregon in 1999 - someone has been charged in his case, but his remains were never recovered - MARK DRIBIN
Thanks so much ‼️ i will start immediately on these. I appreciate the response and fair to start working with yhu. Have a great day ‼️

Hello Everyone

I heard about this site from watching Web of Death on HULU and figured I would check this out and see how I can assist.

Hello everyone! I am here for the first time. Please let me know if I can post pictures even if I am a beginner -?

Hey all,

Excited to be joining Web Sleuths. I'm a licensed private investigator and I usually work with defense attorneys in several different states to help identify additional exculpatory evidence for their clients, provide independent audits of law enforcement investigations for 4th amendment and other common issues, and interview potential witnesses.

My background is largely in financial and digital crimes where I worked with multiple large multinational companies to track down international crime and their illicit activities using public records domestically and in other countries as well as bank and corporate records when available (I'm multilingual and able to read technical and financial documents in those languages). All my work has been private sector. I'm looking forward to doing some for-fun work here on the side and building into the community of investigators like myself and providing assistance when possible in my areas of expertise.
<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone!

I live in Central Texas. I have recently gone down a large rabbit hole of true crime documentaries. It started with the 4 college students in Idaho. I can't seem to get enough information about all true crime now. I found this site watching the new show on Hulu, Web of Death.

I've just joined today and wanted to say hello to everyone!

I'm Laura, 31 from York, North Yorkshire, England and I'm a support worker for people with learning difficulties and disabilities.

I am particularly interested in the Skylar Neese murder, Steven Avery, JonBenet Ramsey and Madeleine McCann if anyone would like to discuss these with me or share info and theories.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Thread #1
Here to help find my missing cousin. I’m an RN of 20 years with forensic experience as an ER/ICU provider. I love everything about True Crime and I am fascinated with the new advances in web sleuthing! From the Raleigh NC area.

Hi, My name is Terri. I’m a new member; really looking forward to meeting you all. I’ve been interested in true crime for as long as I can remember. Big fan of shows like Forensic Files, Unsolved Mysteries, etc. I live in Missouri, USA, and I’ve been closely following crimes like Jon Benet Ramsey as well as crimes over seas like Madeline McCann. I’ve been a Pediatric Nurse in the ICU and Neonatal ICU for many, many years so crimes against children really break my heart. So, long story short, I’m glad to be here and look forward to talking with everyone
Hey nurse friend! I’m an ER/ICU nurse from NC. Nurses love a good challenge!

Well friends and sleuths, I'm a long time lurker who finally signed up. I have ties to MA and currently live in NC, so obviously there are current and past cases that interest me. I probably became interested due to the case of Zachary Marr in 2016. He lived about a mile from me. Had a family member at UofI during the YingYing Zhang case in 2017. I don't know if I'll contribute much, but I keep tabs of those areas in particular.
NC neighbor saying hello!!

Hi, I'm an RN from the western US. After working in the PACU (recovery room) for a number of years, I worked with first time moms and families, going to their homes every week or so, from the time they discovered pregnancy until their first baby was two years old. I've got experience in helping victims get restraining orders, obtain custody, and deal with stalking, abuse, intimate partner violence, etc.

I now own a business at the center of community life, and employ mostly college kids. I still retain my RN license and when the business gets fully steady on its legs again (shakes fist at pandemic and looming recession -- lol) I'll get back to nursing.

I still keep a toe in the water by sitting on our local human trafficking team, of which I'm a long-time member. On our team, we bring together state patrol, ICE, social services, FBI, the DA, medical personnel, and educators to bring solutions to the incredibly complex issue of human trafficking.

I've been a long-time lurker here, like so many, and am glad to finally show up.
Hello RN friend! Nurses seem to be true crime junkies! I’m currently finishing up my DNP… but I’m so over nursing

Hello everyone! I am new here, just hearing about this site from Dateline. I am very interested in true crime, solving mysteries, and meeting others who enjoy the same. I watch a lot of true crime stories on tv. I look forward to reading and contributing to these forums.

Hey all :) My name is Sheri and I have always been intrigued with death and the afterlife. I don't know why, it just grabs my interest. I have a degree in Biology. I worked as a certified EMT and saw a lot and I will just leave it at that. I was walking out of the ER when the OJ trial came to an end and was completely shocked and I have been hooked on seeing the truth be told on many cases. It baffles me with the technology we have that innocent people are still being sent to prison and guilty people are being set free. I hope I will be able to give some kind of help or insight to any case.

I have been in the chats, but I am new to the forums. I am Laura, a recent widow. I live in Maryland, and was an EMS volunteer for eighteen years, and recently retired after nineteen years at Johns Hopkins. I have two dogs, a cockatiel that swears, and a gecko to keep me company. The case that stirred my interest in true crime is the Lyons sisters, a case that changed many young people's lives.

Hey there everyone, my name is Misty and I'm here to learn research techniques. As a paranormal investigator, often times part of my job is to research both property and people. I'm looking to learn more about this type of research and find some murder mysteries here in Arizona!

Howdy all!

I’m new here. Located in the western US. I’m interested in seeing what this community is all about. I’m particularly interested in older unsolved crimes. Extremely pleased that Joseph Augustus Zarelli (the boy in the box) was identified. And am curious to learn of other mysteries you all are passionate about.

Hello Fellow WebSleuths,
I’m a new member here. I’m a 62 year old retired Early Head-start Teacher. I have a strong interest in watching true crime and found out about this forum/site on Hulu. I was watching a show called, Web Of Death and saw this site on the shows first season, first episode. I was impressed with the way the crime was solved. I’ve always been interested in solving crimes. I also strongly believe had I not became a teacher I would of and could of been a true crime investigator solving crimes and bringing closure to families. It seems like there are way to many cold cases out there that have made it difficult for families to live a normal life and find closure. With this site and the forum it gives possibilities to families that have lost hope. What a great idea, to have this website. So now I’m an official member. And I’m Looking forward to exploring this web site and forums here. Thanks again for creating an amazing web site. Now off to exploring. Best wishes to all!!! Sincerely, The Sparkly1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken