Meet & Greet for New Members

Discussion in 'Welcome To Websleuths' started by Laura Mountford, May 30, 2018.

1. CoverMeCagney

CoverMeCagney Well-Known Member

A handful - got a few old or cold ones in my subs list and occasionally a thread title will grab my attention. It's hard to keep up with the pace of US threads sometimes, the time difference means I can easily miss hundreds of posts overnight!

Woofbark and dotr like this.

2. Woofbark

Woofbark Well-Known Member

Yes, there's quite a time difference. I'm sure your time spent on those cold cases is appreciated. I hope you have a great week.

dotr and CoverMeCagney like this.
  3. NancyDrew55

NancyDrew55 New Member

Hi! I am brand new to this site and have enjoyed reading all the comments and such and browsing topics. I have mostly been looking at the forums for Serial Killers and Missing Persons. Can someone tell me how I can create a forum for "Sam Little"--the #1 Serial Killer with over 90 victims and possibly up to 200? I did a search and could not find anything on him. If I am not able to as a user, I would appreciate it if a mod could do this. I am not familiar with all the features and have read the guidelines for Forums, threads, posts. I was not able to find my answer. Thank you for your help in advance.

Bravo, Woofbark and dotr like this.
  4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

Welcome to Ws NancyDrew55!
    This is the general Ws forum for serial killers..
    Serial Killers
    And this is the Ws thread for SL, although i think you may have already found it!
    SAMUEL LITTLE, 79-- U.S. MOST PROLIFIC SERIAL KILLER 90+

Bravo likes this.
  5. NancyDrew55

NancyDrew55 New Member

Hi! I am brand new to this site and have enjoyed reading all the comments and such and browsing topics. I have mostly been looking at the forums for Serial Killers and Missing Persons. Can someone tell me how I can create a forum for "Sam Little"--the #1 Serial Killer with over 90 victims and possibly up to 200? I did a search and could not find anything on him. If I am not able to as a user, I would appreciate it if a mod could do this. I am not familiar with all the features and have read the guidelines for Forums, threads, posts. I was not able to find my answer. Thank you for your help in advance.
    Thank you so much for the link. I actually started a conversation (figured out how to do it via my profile....it took awhile). Not even sure if it posted under
    Serial Killer forum. It's out there somewhere with several You Tube links and photos. I am still learning how to navigate this site.

dotr likes this.