Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I’m not even sure I’m posting this right. It’s been a long time since I’ve taken part in any forum type activity, but I’m looking to start a hobby looking into cold cases or local unsolved murders.

Im living in Arkansas, work in logistics, and have 3 kids I’m currently being a work-from-home dad for. (Thanks Covid! Totally needed the extra white to my beard.)

I’m also incredibly socially awkward so if you’re worried about reaching out to me, good news! I’ll be a lot more worried about replying :)

Welcome to WS, I’m a social outcast in the south too so you’ll be fine.

Oh! I probably should have posted here first.
Hi, I'm Lizzi. Currently in Ohio, but from NY.

My aunt's sister is one of the missing listed here, and I am ready to get a move on seeing what we can do to get this case solved and bring Brenda Crowley home one way or another.

I've spent my life researching crime and forensics, and now its time to put all that research and hours to work.

I'm ready to go!

Oh! I probably should have posted here first.
Hi, I'm Lizzi. Currently in Ohio, but from NY.

My aunt's sister is one of the missing listed here, and I am ready to get a move on seeing what we can do to get this case solved and bring Brenda Crowley home one way or another.

I've spent my life researching crime and forensics, and now its time to put all that research and hours to work.

I'm ready to go!
Welcome to Ws HKTIsh!
Off to bump Brenda's thread..
NY - NY - Brenda Crowley, 16, Staten Island, 1 March 1979

you should go through the insider verification so you can tell your familys story if you want to do that

and welcome, sorry to hear about your aunty it must be hard

I will figure out how to today

looks like it been completed, congrats i look forward to seeing some posts from you about your aunty

i did some research last night on her, she was very young it seems when she went missing, but time stands still for no man or women and facts and investigations can still be fruitful today

hopefully we can help you find more information

Hello, I'm Julie. I'm newish here.

Hi Julie! we are happy to have you at websleuths, welcome and enjoy our beautiful forums, please take the time to read our FAQS and Rules it'll save you some frustration later if you haven't already :)

:eek: Andddddd I just noticed that there's a typo in my username. The i wasn't supposed to be capitalized. Only me with my own name, I swear. Like I haven't been using it for a bunch of years.

I’m new aswell I recently graduated for forensic science and I’m happy to be here and help where I can

Hello, I just created an account, will probably lurk for a while in order to understand what and how things are done here.
I’m a 36 year male from MI, USA though I’m English by nationality.

In ‘97 a man who lived about 500ft from my home was arrested in connection with the ‘Lady of the Lake’ (Cumbria, UK). The ‘lady’ was his wife and was found about 40 years after her disappearance in a local lake.

Ever since then I have had an interest in cold cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member