Votes: 58 29.4%
  • No, his behavior turns me off too much

Votes: 117 59.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 22 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lynch mob mentality? Toward whom, considering most posters appear to be dissing the girl?

Most people want to discuss the evidence and the behavior of the players. If "the girl" is being discussed it's because she is the one still leaking to the tabloids, changing her stories on a daily basis and flapping her lips to the press. That's why "the girl" has been the topic. There is really only so much you can say about tapes that are not authenticated. I suppose we could go on and on about how "shocked" and "appalled" we are by Gibson's language but truly... you've heard one tape you've heard them all. I'm more interested in the backstory regarding rants that were recorded on ONE SINGLE DAY! But there seems to be a concerted effort to prevent that from occurring.

Most people want to discuss the evidence and the behavior of the players. If "the girl" is being discussed it's because she is the one still leaking to the tabloids, changing her stories on a daily basis and flapping her lips to the press. That's why "the girl" has been the topic. There is really only so much you can say about tapes that are not authenticated. I suppose we could go on and on about how "shocked" and "appalled" we are by Gibson's language but truly... you've heard one tape you've heard them all. I'm more interested in the backstory regarding rants that were recorded on ONE SINGLE DAY! But there seems to be a concerted effort to prevent that from occurring.

Go on and on how shocked and appalled we are at Gibson's language? Have you said how shocked and appalled you are even once?

Go on and on how shocked and appalled we are at Gibson's language? Have you said how shocked and appalled you are even once?

Take a few moments and go back through my posts. You appear to be picking and choosing what you want to "hear" and respond to.

Law Enforcement doesn't appear to be too impressed with the Radar tapes.

Mel Gibson investigation focusing on medical records, text messages, sources say

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigation into Mel Gibson is focusing on physical evidence, witness testimony and text messages -- not highly publicized audio recordings -- to determine whether he should be charged with hitting his ex-girlfriend and/or endangering their child, law enforcement sources told The Times.

Despite all the publicity surrounding the purported voice of a ranting Gibson hurling profanities and seemingly threatening ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva in telephone recordings, that audio will ultimately play little role in determining whether the actor/director faces criminal charges, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...dical-records-text-messages-sources-said.html

Law Enforcement doesn't appear to be too impressed with the Radar tapes.

Mel Gibson investigation focusing on medical records, text messages, sources say

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department investigation into Mel Gibson is focusing on physical evidence, witness testimony and text messages -- not highly publicized audio recordings -- to determine whether he should be charged with hitting his ex-girlfriend and/or endangering their child, law enforcement sources told The Times.

Despite all the publicity surrounding the purported voice of a ranting Gibson hurling profanities and seemingly threatening ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva in telephone recordings, that audio will ultimately play little role in determining whether the actor/director faces criminal charges, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...dical-records-text-messages-sources-said.html

Could be because CA is two party consent state if someone wants to record.
By the way it was TMZ that claimed Gibson also left messages on her answering machine. If Gibson left messages on the answering machine presumably those will be no problems because Gibson would know he was being recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam