Melanie Griffith's knees

Antonio Banderas was on Letterman tonight. He talked about how Melanie's recovery from a bad knee injury (and resulting surgery) due to a ski accident.

Just makes this thread and the article it is based on doubly shameful.
agreed

Antonio Banderas was on Letterman tonight. He talked about how Melanie's recovery from a bad knee injury (and resulting surgery) due to a ski accident.

I just did a little research.

In 1978, Melanie was hit by a car while she was crossing a street. She was catapulted more than twelve feet forward and hit the curbside with great force. She apparently still suffers from pain due to that accident.

Perhaps that could have involved her knees, too.

Sometimes you don't know what people may have gone through in the past.

I just did a little research.

In 1978, Melanie was hit by a car while she was crossing a street. She was catapulted more than twelve feet forward and hit the curbside with great force. She apparently still suffers from pain due to that accident.

Perhaps that could have involved her knees, too.

Sometimes you don't know what people may have gone through in the past.
Thank you for that info!

Am with JBean and the others that don't criticize MG's appearance, other than the cigarette is digusting...please stop! The shoes cannot be ignored. Just because someone makes them does not mean you have to buy them and wear them! Those shoes are ugly!:twocents:

Thanks for posting this - I'm happy to hear it wasn't part of the aging process. lol. I agree with you about the article being shameful.

I have to disagree with you about this thread though.

Someone put out a photo of Melanie's knees and we rolled with it just as we do with every other topic around here every day. You came along and set the story straight. Good, I say - that's what these message boards are all about. No need to chastize people for participating with their opinions. At the end of the day I don't think any of us are going to lose sleep over Melanie's knees.

Peter, are you male or female? I've seen plenty of older men whose legs are still not wrinkled. I think it's a gender thing. The BarnGod's legs look better than mine do.

As for your comment about Antonio being blind, well obviously love IS blind.

I don't think it's a gender thing. At least I never heard that. My husband won't even wear shorts, because he hates his legs so much. I don't see anything wrong with them, except that they could use a little sun.

I agree about Antonio. If you truly love someone than you're not going to leave over something so superficial.

RE: The twins. I have friends who are identical male twins in their late 50's. They still look a lot alike but one of them has a lot more facial wrinkles than the other. They both smoke. The more wrinkled twin has an outdoor job that he is outside in all kinds of weather all year long. The less wrinkled one has an indoor job.

Also, my mother with the good skin has never had a tan in her life! She burns, she does not like to be outdoors at all. So I think sun exposure has a LOT to do with it.

Thanks for posting this - I'm happy to hear it wasn't part of the aging process. lol. I agree with you about the article being shameful.

I have to disagree with you about this thread though.

Someone put out a photo of Melanie's knees and we rolled with it just as we do with every other topic around here every day. You came along and set the story straight. Good, I say - that's what these message boards are all about. No need to chastize people for participating with their opinions. At the end of the day I don't think any of us are going to lose sleep over Melanie's knees.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back