Members' Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burke done it
I saw the survey on WS and majority agrees. I am probably more with the autopsy of the strangulation first then the skull injury which implies an adult. Based on several deep interpretations of the random note that are too coincidental I am more in the PR as a child sacrifice and JR involved. Sounds just awful.

Up until pretty recently almost everyone here was positive it was Patsy.
The recent reenactment placed it on BR which I can understand until you see the autopsy shows no blood in the cranial space. JBR appeared closed to death or deceased due lack of oxygen then hit causing the awful fracture. I am convinced PR was in full psychosis and JR wasn't. I think BR was clearly a victim of abuse as JBR and PR. I am not sure why the possibility of chem induced psychosis was never brought up.

What's the likelihood the killers were still in the house during the 911 call?Could the killers be the police?Perhaps the police were all in the basement that day, hence the delay in assisting the first officer at the scene.Thinking I read police tried denying the Ramsey of their daughters remains.

I do not believe Patsy had anything to do with the death of JBR. But..... If she did it, is it possible she was suffering from some sort of ovarian cancer psychosis? The last few years, we have started to find out the truth about the severe psychiatric horrors that accompany some types of ovarian cancers. If Patsy did it, which again, I do not believe that she did, I have to believe that she did it completely unaware and without any recollection of having done it. I truly believe that Patsy truly believed she was innocent, regardless of whether she did it under hormonal mind control or not at all, she was right she was innocent. From what I understand about this ovarian cancer, psychosis, it can mimic schizophrenia with hallucinations and full-blown delusions. I have deep respect and compassion for anyone that's endured ovarian cancer. Especially this most hideous type. It can split the mind and world into good or evil. Anyway, its the absurdity of the crime, the whole sordid nightmare that speaks to me of methodless madness and severe mental illness. Not a lot is known about this ovarian cancer psychosis. Sometimes sufferers can look like they are sane, having one leg in psychosis with the other grounded firmly in reality. Perhaps Patsy had some type of command hallucination? Maybe the Abraham, Isaac story pushed her over the edge. Once more, I don't think that she did it. I'm simply asking if... and if it's possible. I'm not a professional mystery solver, nor am I in the mental health field, hence don't get too frustrated with this post if it makes no sense to you. It's just my own thoughts...

I do not believe Patsy had anything to do with the death of JBR. But..... If she did it, is it possible she was suffering from some sort of ovarian cancer psychosis? The last few years, we have started to find out the truth about the severe psychiatric horrors that accompany some types of ovarian cancers. If Patsy did it, which again, I do not believe that she did, I have to believe that she did it completely unaware and without any recollection of having done it. I truly believe that Patsy truly believed she was innocent, regardless of whether she did it under hormonal mind control or not at all, she was right she was innocent. From what I understand about this ovarian cancer, psychosis, it can mimic schizophrenia with hallucinations and full-blown delusions. I have deep respect and compassion for anyone that's endured ovarian cancer. Especially this most hideous type. It can split the mind and world into good or evil. Anyway, its the absurdity of the crime, the whole sordid nightmare that speaks to me of methodless madness and severe mental illness. Not a lot is known about this ovarian cancer psychosis. Sometimes sufferers can look like they are sane, having one leg in psychosis with the other grounded firmly in reality. Perhaps Patsy had some type of command hallucination? Maybe the Abraham, Isaac story pushed her over the edge. Once more, I don't think that she did it. I'm simply asking if... and if it's possible. I'm not a professional mystery solver, nor am I in the mental health field, hence don't get too frustrated with this post if it makes no sense to you. It's just my own thoughts...
I don't see any explanation from outside the house such as a total stranger. I could completely believe that this family was completely stressed prior to JBR's death. PR had to be told her remission was temporary. I had read her cancer had spread to her ribcage. She was a young woman at diagnosis. I think her psychosis is the only thing that can explain this. I think this is why the staging with the tea and pineapple matched her favorite book.

What's the likelihood the killers were still in the house during the 911 call?Could the killers be the police?Perhaps the police were all in the basement that day, hence the delay in assisting the first officer at the scene.Thinking I read police tried denying the Ramsey of their daughters remains.
Absolutely unthinkable. The police tried to get the Ramsey's to help and held the release after autopsy. This would make sense so not to bury a person and not have complete statements and face exhumation.

I had a friend who was misdiagnosed with cervical cancer, when she actually had ovarian cancer. She went through treatment and was in "remission" and she lost her mind.
She was a beautiful, loving, caring person-before.
After, I tried to maintain the friendship, but, she made it very difficult. Such a change in personality. She knew something was wrong, but refused to get help. She passed away of ovarian in Dec of 2017.

I am so very sorry. I understand this. It's unfathomable really. This type of Ovarian cancer is so confusing. It's absolutely horrifying. It makes so little sense to me. I'm not certain I would've thought that such swift and dramatic personality changes possible, if I hadn't witnessed it happening to someone that I loved, first hand. It's a sick and vicious disease. It's worse than I know how to explain. You have been with a person for a decade you know them like you know yourself, then one morning wake to a stranger. Makes no sense at all.

I am so very sorry. I understand this. It's unfathomable really. This type of Ovarian cancer is so confusing. It's absolutely horrifying. It makes so little sense to me. I'm not certain I would've thought that such swift and dramatic personality changes possible, if I hadn't witnessed it happening to someone that I loved, first hand. It's a sick and vicious disease. It's worse than I know how to explain. You have been with a person for a decade you know them like you know yourself, then one morning wake to a stranger. Makes no sense at all.
I understand too, having witnessed it. When she was finished with her first round of chemo. They did a hysterectomy, but left her ovaries because she was only 35. For a few years she was good, sweet and like herself. About year 5 when the cancer "came back" she started with the madness. It was pure madness too. She was living in Florida and basically cut off contact with everyone till she just showed up one day. She was unrecognizable. saddest tragedy ever.

I had a friend who was misdiagnosed with cervical cancer, when she actually had ovarian cancer. She went through treatment and was in "remission" and she lost her mind.
She was a beautiful, loving, caring person-before.
After, I tried to maintain the friendship, but, she made it very difficult. Such a change in personality. She knew something was wrong, but refused to get help. She passed away of ovarian in Dec of 2017.
I have thought on PR for along time as one suffering from chemo and potential for these side effects. I am sorry about your friend. I am not sure why this wasn't investigated. Apparently, JR was moved closer to her mom. I am not sure it is wise for a child to experience this.

This is just my opinion. I don't want to misrepresent anything. I believe this strange madness is related to ovarian cancer and not chemotherapy. I think it presents in a rare type of ovarian cancer, the type that strikes women around 40. Seeking to create sense out of what happened to a loved one and remembering that Patsy Ramsey had ovarian cancer brought me back to this case. I don't know if this psychosis relates to Patsy in any way, but there are similarities. I witnessed what seemed to be an inverse correlation between the ovarian cancer tumours and madness. The person I lost was diagnosed at 42. She chose not to do chemotherapy. She had her reasons, I suppose. Like the cherisa said “the saddest tragedy ever.” I really feel if Patsy did it while in this psychosis, she couldn't be guilty. How could she be? I don't think the person has any idea as to what's happening to them and appear to possess no ability to stop it. Just my thoughts and observations.

This is just my opinion. I don't want to misrepresent anything. I believe this strange madness is related to ovarian cancer and not chemotherapy. I think it presents in a rare type of ovarian cancer, the type that strikes women around 40. Seeking to create sense out of what happened to a loved one and remembering that Patsy Ramsey had ovarian cancer brought me back to this case. I don't know if this psychosis relates to Patsy in any way, but there are similarities. I witnessed what seemed to be an inverse correlation between the ovarian cancer tumours and madness. The person I lost was diagnosed at 42. She chose not to do chemotherapy. She had her reasons, I suppose. Like the cherisa said “the saddest tragedy ever.” I really feel if Patsy did it while in this psychosis, she couldn't be guilty. How could she be? I don't think the person has any idea as to what's happening to them and appear to possess no ability to stop it. Just my thoughts and observations.
I am so sorry for your loss. I work investigating drugs before they become approved. I am in my twenty-nineth year. I agree cancer and the stress of the battle is absolutely awful and the type of cancer impacts in so many ways. This family, imo, was stressed to the maximum as well as this being stage four. Ultimately, she would legally know right from wrong. Patsy's travel alone to receive treatment had to add to her stress. Ultimately, her treatment gave her extra years. There are cases of psychosis-related chemotherapy. There are sleuths that have analyzed this case to novels Patsy was well-versed in and this case parallels with those novels. Whatever happened was just highly psychotic. This gets brushed over. Oddly, I think the evidence is sometimes what we do not concentrate on such as the ability to be on national T.V. with an unemotional/ highly controlled father and a mother that should have just been grieving. It takes years often to even have the ability to discuss loss let alone this horror. Patsy has her moments but throughout she was very controlled during interviews both televised or legal interviews. I just imagine, this would just be devastating beyond comprehension. If she did not have PTSD already; you would have seeing your child brought and placed under a Christmas tree, This just made me ask if something such as her battle with cancer or treatment contributed??? It was clear she understood stage four ovarian cancer that had already spread into her ribs (sorry for being graphic). The psychosis should have been discussed/investigated somewhere versus bedwetting. Whatever and whomever was psychotic.

I am so sorry for your loss. I work investigating drugs before they become approved. I am in my twenty-nineth year. I agree cancer and the stress of the battle is absolutely awful and the type of cancer impacts in so many ways. This family, imo, was stressed to the maximum as well as this being stage four. Ultimately, she would legally know right from wrong. Patsy's travel alone to receive treatment had to add to her stress. Ultimately, her treatment gave her extra years. There are cases of psychosis-related chemotherapy. There are sleuths that have analyzed this case to novels Patsy was well-versed in and this case parallels with those novels. Whatever happened was just highly psychotic. This gets brushed over. Oddly, I think the evidence is sometimes what we do not concentrate on such as the ability to be on national T.V. with an unemotional/ highly controlled father and a mother that should have just been grieving. It takes years often to even have the ability to discuss loss let alone this horror. Patsy has her moments but throughout she was very controlled during interviews both televised or legal interviews. I just imagine, this would just be devastating beyond comprehension. If she did not have PTSD already; you would have seeing your child brought and placed under a Christmas tree, This just made me ask if something such as her battle with cancer or treatment contributed??? It was clear she understood stage four ovarian cancer that had already spread into her ribs (sorry for being graphic). The psychosis should have been discussed/investigated somewhere versus bedwetting. Whatever and whomever was psychotic.

This is very interesting. I don't know is she was on other medications with Chemo or to treat side effects. I thought she was probably sedated in most interviews jmo. Would ovarian cancer affect hormones? Since you mentioned medication and ovaries, it got me thinking about PMS or PMDD. I almost lost my mind on progesterone only birth control. I had to stop after a week because I was probably a danger to my self and others. The minute it was out of my system it was like, "wow, wtf was happening to me"
I don't know if she also dealt with hormones. This should have been looked into.

This is very interesting. I don't know is she was on other medications with Chemo or to treat side effects. I thought she was probably sedated in most interviews jmo. Would ovarian cancer affect hormones? Since you mentioned medication and ovaries, it got me thinking about PMS or PMDD. I almost lost my mind on progesterone only birth control. I had to stop after a week because I was probably a danger to my self and others. The minute it was out of my system it was like, "wow, wtf was happening to me"
I don't know if she also dealt with hormones. This should have been looked into.
Between death of their other child, PR's cancer and extensive treatments out of state, a traveling husband, all the kids' activities, and a reported profection in certain areas; they were stressed. The hormones are sometimes cancer specific. I could never tolerate any hormones either in my twenties or now. I read the other link related to the Miss Brodie novel and I almost fail over. There is also a theory on child sacrifice that had religious overtones that could be related to psychosis. All of the options are scary. I am reading the Steve Thomas and James Kolar books now. Interesting to read them now.

It was odd how this strange madness hit so fast. We lived together. I witnessed it all. It hit fast and severely. It did not come on gradually. It was as if one night everything was fine and by morning complete madness had taken over her brain. Extreme paranoia, delusional thinking, preoccupation with good and evil, this all occurred before her diagnosis of ovarian cancer. What further confused me is the speed that she seemed to go in and out of psychosis. I say psychosis, but I truly don't know what it was. One moment she could be absolutely psychotic, but seem completely rational the next. It's really a conundrum. Honestly, I did not know what was going on for the longest time. It's just all so very confusing. She was suspicious of everyone and everything. Other than work, our connection to the world became virtually non existent. The rare times that I witnessed her interact with others, she seemed fairly normal. She went to work every day. I know it sound crazy and it was. It was crazy and isolating. It started to wear me down, mentally, and eventually I think I may have joined the madness in some sort of strange folie à deux. It was a nightmare that ended badly.

Absolutely unthinkable. The police tried to get the Ramsey's to help and held the release after autopsy. This would make sense so not to bury a person and not have complete statements and face exhumation.
Yeah, there is no way someone remained in the house. So, I rewatched some old dispositions and interviews. On one hand, you get some denials that are professionally stated but one thing you are looking for is innocence so you make a hard accusation as law enforcement. I can assure you if I had just lost my child and was innocent, LE would know by my reaction in being fasely accused. All I know is serious psychosis had to be involved. JR is the only one I know that cheated on his wife and was reported to be playing the field (his friend used a different word). The similarities in the novels would only be known by a serious fan. The similarities are just too great.

It was odd how this strange madness hit so fast. We lived together. I witnessed it all. It hit fast and severely. It did not come on gradually. It was as if one night everything was fine and by morning complete madness had taken over her brain. Extreme paranoia, delusional thinking, preoccupation with good and evil, this all occurred before her diagnosis of ovarian cancer. What further confused me is the speed that she seemed to go in and out of psychosis. I say psychosis, but I truly don't know what it was. One moment she could be absolutely psychotic, but seem completely rational the next. It's really a conundrum. Honestly, I did not know what was going on for the longest time. It's just all so very confusing. She was suspicious of everyone and everything. Other than work, our connection to the world became virtually non existent. The rare times that I witnessed her interact with others, she seemed fairly normal. She went to work every day. I know it sound crazy and it was. It was crazy and isolating. It started to wear me down, mentally, and eventually I think I may have joined the madness in some sort of strange folie à deux. It was a nightmare that ended badly.
This sounds so frightening. My mom developed dementia and went through hallucinations and paranoia. She thought people were trying to come in. It sounds so real like people were actually there until I stayed over and she started and no one was there. Once, you get your first confirmation it is unreal. It is so frightening for them. Patients do develop dementia from chemotherapy as well.

This sounds so frightening. My mom developed dementia and went through hallucinations and paranoia. She thought people were trying to come in. It sounds so real like people were actually there until I stayed over and she started and no one was there. Once, you get your first confirmation it is unreal. It is so frightening for them. Patients do develop dementia from chemotherapy as well.
My mom went through one violent episode aimed at my stepfather. We had here hospitalized then until we had all the medications under control.

It is amazing what hormones do. I have never been able to tolerate them. Some sleuths have mentioned Dissociative Identity Disorder. I can believe this as well. Did you read about the parallels in the Miss Brodie novels? There is pineapple and tea, missplelling of possession, a foreign terrorist group, etc. There are several books with parallels to the crime. One thing that is really weird is to have two people F.W. and Santa to have issues of disappearance with their young daughters. F.W.'s daughter was just hiding. I do not like coincidences. The other big issue was sending B.R. to a neighbor instead of wanting police protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23