Members' Theories

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by JBRMod2, Mar 12, 2005.

1. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

My mom went through one violent episode aimed at my stepfather. We had here hospitalized then until we had all the medications under control.

2. InvSmith

It is amazing what hormones do. I have never been able to tolerate them. Some sleuths have mentioned Dissociative Identity Disorder. I can believe this as well. Did you read about the parallels in the Miss Brodie novels? There is pineapple and tea, missplelling of possession, a foreign terrorist group, etc. There are several books with parallels to the crime. One thing that is really weird is to have two people F.W. and Santa to have issues of disappearance with their young daughters. F.W.'s daughter was just hiding. I do not like coincidences. The other big issue was sending B.R. to a neighbor instead of wanting police protection.

3. IvyLew

IvyLew New Member

Strange that the word possession is misspelled. Makes me wonder if it hints to a different type of possession. The word business is misspelled too, I believe. Perhaps the author just has trouble with multiple SS's. Somehow I doubt that. Is the word possession misspelled in one of PR's favorite books? Is that what I'm reading? The creepy Santa Clause and FW are enough for me to second guess any well thought out theory blaming the Ramseys. Could this case be any more complicated? Santa, I find the creepiest of them all and FW, he really bothers me. Though I'm not sure why. I will have to think on that.

4. InvSmith

Yes, her favorite novels had these misspellings and pineapple. A terrorist group plot that was the teacher of young girls. Just all really brizzare. I have to agree with the police and detectives that the initial behaviors were so off.

5. joeysta1

joeysta1 Member

I’ve always thought this case was clear. There was no real evidence of someone from outside the house. no evidence of sexual assault which would be the only feasible reason to break in. And it would have to be the first time in history someone broke in following a sexual fantasy but didn’t take her away but killed in the house instead. If it don’t make sense . . . And inside the house, only real one person who would have a reasonable motive and that the facts and following action make sense. The evidence points to a piece of the toy railroad track used as a weapon, easy to understand who might have played with that. And was quickly whisked away never to be adequately followed up. Actions seem reasonable to protect the one they had left. Just seems to be so clear.

jackiekenn likes this.
  6. InvSmith

I just researched the 911 call again and I agree.

7. joeysta1

joeysta1 Member

Here is a link that analyzes the 911 call JonBenet Ramsey Murder - The 911 Call - Statement Analysis®
    The note seems very contrived. But good strategy to redirect and buy time. Again, all seems to fit. By the way, a sexual predator does not leave a note, would not be in their fantasy. And of course interesting that three people could be heard on the phone at the end when their statement was their son was always upstairs in his room (which also makes no sense if family frantic).

8. joeysta1

joeysta1 Member

Another reason this case is so clear is the ransom note left yet the body was left in the basement. It would be the first time a ransom note was left but the body was also left! As soon as the body was found, the only reasonable explanation for the ransom note was contrived to buy time by the family. So then, why buy time? Only one reason . . .
    I'm sure the father was able to legally tie up any chance of adequate investigation . . . which is what occurred.

9. JaneAusten

JaneAusten New Member

I think the dad doing the crime and pinning it on his son to the mom would explain EVERYTHING. Best theory I've read in all these years. It takes into account a lot of the case's apparent discrepancies.

10. joeysta1

joeysta1 Member

Interesting. I’d be interested what apparent discrepancies you believe are answered if dad vs son. Dad is a smart, stable guy likely very involved with job and showed he was very capable pulling strings in the aftermath. He doesn’t strike me as unstable or has a motive but I understand they don’t always make sense. Son seems obvious so interested what are the discrepancies if son complicit.

11. Beltonian

Beltonian Member

Sandraladeda, this is a good theory.
    But sure PR would question BR really hard ( I dont believe she just trusted blindly in what JR told her about Burke), and Burke absolutely would confess crying to his mother about what happened after being interrogated ( they were fighting and he hit her or something like that), I don't think 9 yo would stubbornly lie about something that horrid or most likely he would call his parents right away after he realized he badly hurt JB. So PR reaction and her full cooperation without Burke confession does not seem to be plausible.
    I am totally with you though that IMO John is the main person who did it and who knows everything. Burke is innocent...

apabld and fcavanaugh like this.
  12. southernmimi

southernmimi Active Member

I never thought Burke had anything to do with JBR's death...had to be one of the parents. Everything you've written makes sense to me except the severity of the head wound. I've read it did damage similar to falling from a third floor window. What in her room could have caused so much damage, and why would JR have that much anger towards her?

apabld, Beltonian and fcavanaugh like this.
  13. Beltonian

Beltonian Member

Another thing - PR was loving and caring mother for Burke after tragedy , what makes no sense assuming that he killed her beloved daughter. Another point against Burke involvement.

Most likely JR had to kill her (he did not plan it) with baseball bat or something like that after she said that she would tell about molesting her ...It totally makes sense...But how he did make PR to be on board with cover up, I have no idea...

apabld likes this.