Memorial and Funeral Plans...#2

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by EclecticArtist, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EclecticArtist

EclecticArtist New Member

2. Loading...

3. Valrico Analyzer

Valrico Analyzer Semper Fi, do or die!

I've got odds on it being Zenaida, as she doesnt exist, and KC since shes the reason theres a memorial service...

4. Chat Noir

Chat Noir Registered Loser, I mean User...

Maybe they didn't like LP's comment about LA being Caylee's dad?......can't blame them for that but....I love LP....he saw through the b.s.

5. crazylovemonkee

crazylovemonkee New Member

IMO the A's are just now ABLE mentally to plan Caylee's service. They have had to come to terms she is actually gone. I bet CA has had some sort of breakdown.. hence the delay.

6. passionflower

passionflower Just 1 tip to find a killer

I wonder if the family has gone to the scene of Caylee's memorial site. It would do them good to see and be there for 1 minute and lay a flower down. They need closure and to cry. Maybe they did this from a car or something. My friend died in a car crash 2 days ago, I had to go see what and why it happened for closure and add to the memorial.
    So I wondered about the family........any of them. Do we know if CA/GA brothers and sisters and parents have visited them at all? Any of them gone to see kc? MOO

7. sharpar

sharpar If dogs dont go to heaven I want to go where they

How tacky can you get ? That they would actually be worrying
    about who was paying respects to the child - utterly mind boggling

8. Jubilee

Jubilee New Member

I am so sorry about your recent loss, and I think your advice is very wise.

9. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

So I take it that nothing has been planned yet? Unbelievable. Anyone give an explanation why not?

10. Gracelin

Gracelin New Member

During the afternoon hearing that Casey was made to attend, JB was talking to the judge answering questions about hair and crime scene evidence.
    JB mentioned that Dr Lee would be back in town at the end of the month to conduct a forensics training class in Orlando, I think he mentioned the 27th, 28th & 30th of January.

I have concluded that the state of Florida will pick up the airfare & hotel for Dr Lee to fly to Florida and do a seminary, and while he is there he will conduct his autopsy of Caylee and the items found at the scene.

While JB did not come out and say so, it stands to reason that no one will foot the bill for airfare & hotel to have Lee examine her sooner.

I don't think Caylee will not be laid to rest until February.

here is the link, if anyone cares to listen.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18441519/index.html

23:18 into tape..

11. biggirl

biggirl New Member

Passionflower, I too am so very sorry for your loss.

Grieving is a very personal experience and no one can tell someone else how to grieve. With that said, there are definite stages of grief and I have not seen the Anthony family go through any of those stages. They really do boggle my mind.

I do NOT understand what they hope to gain by dissinviting people to the services for their sweet granddaughter. (Especially since they have not scheduled any services for her as of yet:mad:) I would hate to think that if anyone attended that cared for the safe return of their GC, they would not kick that person out of the service. It all seems so tacky and irreverent.

JMHO

12. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Well-Known Member

"Dr." Henry Lee would not be conducting an autopsy. He is not a medical doctor, let alone a pathologist!

13. Crabcake23

Crabcake23 New Member

CA is a control freak.

14. Gracelin

Gracelin New Member

correct he is a scientist. He will be in Florida to examine the crime scene evidence for the defence at the end of January, as stated in court by JB
    I think he will also examine Caylee.

http://www.drhenrylee.com/about/

15. raeann

raeann Well-Known Member

Dr. Lee has received numerous degrees, among them a PhD. from New York University in 1975. He is, therefore, a "Dr." officially and legally. His background in forensic science is extensive and he is MORE than qualified to do this particular autopsy---which in Caylee's case is not actually an autopsy-- but an examination of bones and other associated evidence. In many states and cities there is no law that states that a medical doctor is required to perform these procedures.

http://www.drhenrylee.com/about/

16. texas77878

texas77878 New Member

I think the A's are in a state of grief.... Denial. Seriously. If it was me I might be too. They're not ready for Acceptance or maybe they've been going back and forth between denial and acceptance. There are more phases of grief to come.

17. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

They have been estranged for a few years. They get news of eachother through their mom. The divisive issue is-- you know who and the enabling of her.

18. Brini

Brini Future Irene Adler

They said they would not kick anyone out, but that LP is not welcome.

19. GeorgieFayne

GeorgieFayne New Member

You've got to be kidding me. "Leonard's not invited!" This isn't a 13-year-old's birthday party...it's a child's funeral! What are they doing to do? Post a bouncer outside the premises to kick uninvited people out? This goes beyond tacky to just flat out creepy.

Passionflower, so sorry to read about your friend.

20. JustJax

JustJax New Member

I agree...this is not a party Cindy. A PUBLIC service is a chance for the PUBLIC to come and pay thier respects and pray for the soul of a child they do not know, but has touched them in some way, and many who have searched for her, have come to love.

They may be ticked about things he has done, said and continues to say, but in the end, IMO he was and is devoted to do what he can to see that justice is served for Caylee Marie.

21. JustJax

JustJax New Member

On another note, I think its baffling that they want Casey (who they have to know murdered thier grandaughter)to attend a service, but want to ban LP?? Twisted way of thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.