Memorial and Funeral Plans...#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe as one poster said before me that Caylee will not be buried until after Dr.L comes back to Florida. I also feel very strongly that Lee A. will turn himself in right after the funeral and that is why he is asking for immunity. JMO

How tacky can you get ? That they would actually be worrying
about who was paying respects to the child - utterly mind boggling

I think they have list - as the woman Lois was told she was not invited.

I guess I won't be invited either. ROFL!!

Are you kidding- none of us on websleuths would be invited to the funeral= well I will add, there may be one or two exceptions- but this is tacky of them, I agree, not to let LP in- after all no matter what he got their dear daughter out so she could spend some time with them, and no, that wasnt his reason for getting her out- and he did try and find her even tho he was in the wrong place.

Any new info on a private funeral or public memorial for Caylee.

I'm thinking that since George is in the hospital, it may be delayed further.

Laney

Any new info on a private funeral or public memorial for Caylee.

I'm thinking that since George is in the hospital, it may be delayed further.

Laney

BC said in his 3:00 p.m. presser yesterday that they aren't expecting Caylee's remains to be released until at least early February. And that even he is frustrated by that as a professional.

BC said in his 3:00 p.m. presser yesterday that they aren't expecting Caylee's remains to be released until at least early February. And that even he is frustrated by that as a professional.

Thanks PotatoHead. I hadn't heard anything for awhile.

I do remember BC saying that CA and GA were frustrated, but thought the remains would be released sooner. That's too bad. The As must surely be feeling very powerless now.

I wouldn't allow anyone who went on national tv and told millions that myself or my husband were plotting to kill one other based on internet searches.

Thanks PotatoHead. I hadn't heard anything for awhile.

I do remember BC saying that CA and GA were frustrated, but thought the remains would be released sooner. That's too bad. The As must surely be feeling very powerless now.

NP. I have the link to the raw press video, if you like to listen to it?

Here it is, in case anyone would like to listen to it.

I hope George can stay away for a few weeks. I would suggest it. Cindy will only get worse if Lee doesn't get back there.I am sure that Cindy does not do "alone" well at all....however, this man needs a breather from ..... fill in the blanks. I don't understand Cindy's excuse about the jewelry. There is no funeral in sight. I am sure she doesn't want to be seen. She is the type that feels shame if she is wrong. There has been no showing of Cindy since December 11. She has to gather strength and forgo her pride before she appears again. I gather from listening to BC that they are not doing a cremation.

I don't understand why Caylee's remains have not been released to the Anthonys, yet... I hope it isn't a matter of Casey being spiteful and dictating to Baez that he is to not to release Caylee to them until she says to.

Are they really just waiting on Dr. Lee? So disrespectful to Caylee. If your expert can't get there in a reasonable amount of time, you need to get one who can. I mean really.

I don't understand why Caylee's remains have not been released to the Anthonys, yet... I hope it isn't a matter of Casey being spiteful and dictating to Baez that he is to not to release Caylee to them until she says to.

I wouldn't put it past her at all. :mad:

what makes them think he wanted to go in the first place
i really hate when something so special and important turns into a fiasco
it's about CAYLEE and not about who's "invited" and who's not allowed in!
can't everyone just put their differences aside for one day and let it be about paying respects for a special little girl???

I have a question. JB is the one that has say about Caylee's remains as of now. KC gave him those rights.

When the time comes that JB will release Caylee's remains, can he release them to the A's? Or does it revert back to KC and she releases them?

Perhaps I should have posted this on the legal questions?

I wonder if the family has gone to the scene of Caylee's memorial site. It would do them good to see and be there for 1 minute and lay a flower down. They need closure and to cry. Maybe they did this from a car or something. My friend died in a car crash 2 days ago, I had to go see what and why it happened for closure and add to the memorial.
So I wondered about the family........any of them. Do we know if CA/GA brothers and sisters and parents have visited them at all? Any of them gone to see kc? MOO

I am soooo sorry about your friend. I think it is beautiful when memorials are left and do think it could also be good for the As to leave a flower there. I do hope they get some professional grief counselling.

From what I know, no family have visited.

what makes them think he wanted to go in the first place
i really hate when something so special and important turns into a fiasco
it's about CAYLEE and not about who's "invited" and who's not allowed in!
can't everyone just put their differences aside for one day and let it be about paying respects for a special little girl???

ITA. I think it's very sad that the As haven't been able to thank those that tried to find Caylee, and still seem to resent the searches. They haven't even thanked RK, but rather, they had their attorney cast suspicion on him on national tv. I think everyone and anyone who helped search for her should be more than welcome and that it should not be a time of bitterness. As I've said before, I do hope they get some professional grief counselling.

I do wonder if KC is the one with the ultimate say in when she'll allow GA and CA to bury their beautiful grandaughter.

O/T perhaps KC is trying to stay with the "heart theme" and allow a valentines burial.. ~groans~ I wouldn't put it past her.

I so wish the father was around to take control of this situation.

I still can't help but think the funeral is being postponed because the As know they will be charged when it is over, and they are trying to put that off. I know BC says differently, but I don't believe anything that he says...he also told us DC, who works for him apparently, went to the woods to see if it was a teen hangout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288