Men Who've Murdered Their Wives: A Comprehensive List Compiled by Our Sleuthers

What if you believe her husband killed your friend and it’s only a gut feeling. What if it has been over 5 years and everyone just accepted what her husband said happened? What if you feel as if your dead friend has been nudging you over the past 5 years? Can I even do anything about it?

What if you believe her husband killed your friend and it’s only a gut feeling. What if it has been over 5 years and everyone just accepted what her husband said happened? What if you feel as if your dead friend has been nudging you over the past 5 years? Can I even do anything about it?
You can try to locate the investigators who originally took on the case and ask to speak with them about your concerns. There is a case local to me in Northeast Pennsylvania. Melissa Rocuba was shot by her husband Bruno in 2013. He gave investigators several versions of what occurred. Nine years later, with new evidence, he has been charged with her shooting death. His court case is currently pending.

Former Missouri City Police Officer Who Hired Hitman To Kill Wife Scheduled To Be Executed Tuesday

KHOU 11 - Jan 9, 2023

Is there a thread for Farah Fratta's 1994 murder?

The two accomplices, Howard Guidry and Joseph Prystash, both remain on death row for Farah's murder but do not have execution dates.

They previously had their verdicts overturned and received new trials but convicted again, and still appealing. They've attracted big name attorneys in the past that represented them pro-bono.

I'd forgotten about the Fratta murder but was updating another wife killer's thread, David Temple (Belinda Temple), and just happened to come across news that Robert Fratta was executed in January.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back