Meredith Kercher murdered-Amanda Knox appeals conviction #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Laura's not sure what that is to prove. Filomena is the one that collected the rent. Her room would also be the one less likely to be seen from the road

I disagree. There is plenty of light from the street lights that shines directly on the side of the cottage housing Amanda and Filomina's bedrooms. The entrance that is invisible from the road is on the balcony.

So Laura's money and things were too good for the burglar too?

I think it's highly suspicious that Amanda's room was not ransacked ... not one computer key touched, but the lamp from her bedroom was locked inside Meredith's bedroom. What sort of strange burglar borrows a lamp and respectfully leaves everything untouched. What kind of funny burglar needs to borrow a lamp in the first place?

Please don't start with the story about them all being college kids who borrowed everything from clothes to furniture without permission. There has been absolutely no testimony to support this story. That cannot be said about the women that rented rooms in the cottage.

If it was me robbing that place I would go to the rooms that probably had the money as for the last part of your statement I have never made those argument myself maybe you are confusing me with others

And it was done very selectively as has been pointed out by numerous experts let alone others. Like I have stated before it either has to be the most inept report for all of its' mistakes or the most brilliant to allow for an overturn of conviction on appeal

The judge is the expert. He is the guy that heard all the evidence, who attended every minute of the trial and who is a trained, experience expert in evaluating criminal trial evidence. He cannot be compared to people posing as experts who live in some other country and pretend they know better.

I disagree. There is plenty of light from the street lights that shines directly on the side of the cottage housing Amanda and Filomina's bedrooms. The entrance that is invisible from the road is on the balcony.

That is your right to disagree. The fact remains though that this was the least likely window for others to see someone trying break into especially from the road above

Again we go into the character of AK. No matter how much I have tried to refrain from stating anyting negative with respect to MK she did drugs, she was active sexually, the were both very good students, they both worked hard to get to perugia and the list is long and varied. I think I will leave it at that for the moment as a person that was killed and raped should not have to have this stuff spoke about

She had a boyfriend, and she had smoked pot with her boyfriend. Are these facts "something bad"?

The judge is the expert. He is the guy that heard all the evidence, who attended every minute of the trial. He cannot be compared to people posing as experts who live in some other country and pretend they know better.

Then he needs to go back to school or he has very selective reasoning abilities or there was too much political pressure from home to find her guilty

As I stated previously it was either the most inept or most brilliant and my opinion flips on that daily for the reasons I posted above

She had a boyfriend, and she had smoked pot with her boyfriend. Are these facts "something bad"?

It is what you accuse AK of and I can certainly state that I have not received the impression from you that you find this to be an admirable trait in AK in fact it has been a complete character assassination

If it was me robbing that place I would go to the rooms that probably had the money as for the last part of your statement I have never made those argument myself maybe you are confusing me with others

How would Rudy know who collected the money? I haven't read anywhere that he had any relationship with Filomina. Filomina didn't party with the guys downstairs, like Amanda did. Are you suggesting that Amanda told Rudy that the rent money would be in Filomina's bedroom? Why would Amanda tell him that?

I'm assuming that you mean Filomina when you use the initials RF ... we do know that it was not normal for Meredith to lock her door. She had lived there longer than Amanda, and the other two roommates knew that the only time that Meredith locked her room was when she visited her family in England. Amanda claimed that Meredith often locked her bedroom door, even when she used the bathroom ... Amanda was not telling the truth.

...unless Amanda indeed made her feel uncomfortable and she was locking the door when it was just her and Amanda?

I believe this was simply a break in for money. MK came home unexpectedly and that then turned into a rape and murder

That is your right to disagree. The fact remains though that this was the least likely window for others to see someone trying break into especially from the road above

That is not a fact. The balcony is on the opposite side of the cottage and is completely invisible from the road. Filomina's bedroom is well lit from the street lights.

Have a look ... clearly visible from the road even at night.

http://www.perugiamurderfile.org/gallery/image_page.php?album_id=13&image_id=2223

Then he needs to go back to school or he has very selective reasoning abilities or there was too much political pressure from home to find her guilty

As I stated previously it was either the most inept or most brilliant and my opinion flips on that daily for the reasons I posted above

The judge needs to go back to school until he can agree with pseudo-experts that have never attended the trial, live in some other country and are completely unfamiliar with the arguments at the 11 month long trial?

...unless Amanda indeed made her feel uncomfortable and she was locking the door when it was just her and Amanda?

Always possible. I do look back on the statements then testimony of MK's friends. At first in their statements they stated things were well. By the time the trial came things were not so well. I must then look at what did these 2 individuals do. Did they speak, attend things together, did the other roommates note any arguments between the 2. It is known that they texted frequently back and forth and MK even left an x meaning a kiss. If I am texting and it is a person I am not overly fond of I would not include things like that

It is what you accuse AK of and I can certainly state that I have not received the impression from you that you find this to be an admirable trait in AK in fact it has been a complete character assassination

Amanda's character flaws are primarily that she's a murderer, and that she's quite comfortable with leaving an innocent man to rot in jail for 2 weeks ... and all the lying. I could go on, but after being a murderer, is there any need to add to that?

The judge needs to go back to school until he can agree with pseudo-experts that have never attended the trial, live in some other country and are completely unfamiliar with the arguments at the 11 month long trial?

Like I said Otto it is either the most inept or most brilliant. I believe what played the biggest role in his decisions was the atmosphere and the expectation no matter what was presented in a Court of Law to find them guilty that was the overriding factor

Well, if that were the case, that tells us a lot about how Meredith felt about Amanda. However, Filomina and Laura lived there and would probably have stumbled onto a situation where Meredith locked her bedroom to use the bathroom. That never happened. Filomina and Laura both reported that the only time Meredith locked her bedroom was when she went to England to visit her mother - who was ill.

Amanda's character flaws are primarily that she's a murderer, and that she's quite comfortable with leaving an innocent man to rot in jail for 2 weeks ... and all the lying. I could go on, but after being a murderer, is there any need to add to that?

She did not leave him there. The ILE did. In fact they would not even completely clear him for some time after he was released from prison. As well they refused to give him back his business license. This had nothing to do with what AK said. This was the decision only of the ILE. She even stated in her Gift statement that this seemed more unreal than real.

She is a 20 year old girl at the time not the ILE. She also was not the one that beat him up, paraded him around town etc. At some point they must take responsibility for their role in that. You cant blame AK for it all. I agree she should not of named him but I can see how it happened and it happens to good people as well.

I believe this was simply a break in for money. MK came home unexpectedly and that then turned into a rape and murder

There was no rape.

It seems very strange that the hypothetical burglar was only interested in ransacking Filomina's bedroom, but not in stealing anything ... and then simply decided to leave Laura and Amanda's rooms untouched. What a confused burglar!

Well, if that were the case, that tells us a lot about how Meredith felt about Amanda. However, Filomina and Laura lived there and would probably have stumbled onto a situation where Meredith locked her bedroom to use the bathroom. That never happened. Filomina and Laura both reported that the only time Meredith locked her bedroom was when she went to England to visit her mother - who was ill.

And since she was to soon be leaving maybe for all any knew she had to fly back sooner. I know I certainly would not expect to find a dead body in my home even with all I know let alone a 20 year old

There was no rape.

It seems very strange that the hypothetical burglar was only interested in ransacking Filomina's bedroom, but not in stealing anything ... and then simply decided to leave Laura and Amanda's rooms untouched. What a confused burglar!

Yes there was. Why do you think part of that was done in Chambers and no one including myself or you need to know the details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82