Messages to the Cox Family and Susan's Friends

Discussion in 'Susan Cox Powell' started by Tricia, Feb 5, 2012.

1. log1c_cat

log1c_cat New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I believe the boys are in Heaven with their Mom and with Jesus, and were led there by angels, just like the pictures.

2. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

Those we love don't go away,
    They walk beside us everyday,
    Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear.
    :rose: :rose: :rose:
    Susan ,Charlie and Braden RIP

3. kcsmom76

kcsmom76 Verified Insider

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved family members. I will keep you all in my prayers and thoughts. :prayer: :rose:

4. DeeMarieGK

DeeMarieGK New Member

I am so sorry......there are no words. I am so sorry.

5. DeeMarieGK

DeeMarieGK New Member

6. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

My thoughts and prayers will be with you every day. I am so sorry for your loss.

Fly with the angels Susan, Charlie and Braden. You are all together now.
    :rose: :rose: :rose:

7. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

My deepest condolences go out to Susan, Charlie, and Braden's family. May Susan and her precious boys rest in peace.

8. Just K

Just K New Member

I am just one stranger who never met Susan, Charlie or Braden yet my heart truly breaks for all of you. In even just this one small place, there are so many people deeply saddened and heartbroken for you and the loss of your family members. Multiply that number by thousands and that wouldn't even begin to equal the number of people who are shedding tears because of this horrific loss. I wish for you solace and peace.

9. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

I don't know you, and I didn't follow this case, but I am so sorry for your loss. Just know that those boys were happy with you, and that you made a difference in their short lives on this earth. You should be proud of that, and proud of hard you fought for them and their mother. My thoughts, prayers, and condolences are with you and your family as you struggle through this nightmare. May God bless you and finally bring Susan home.

10. daisy.faithfull

daisy.faithfull RIP Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joey Jr.

:heartbeat::rose::heartbeat:​

11. Bobbisangel

Bobbisangel New Member

My heart goes out to you and your family. What a horrific evil thing that Josh chose to do to those darling little boys. Pure selfishness. There really isn't anything I can say to help ease your pain but I will be thinking of you folks and praying for you too,

12. Kelly_Robinson

Kelly_Robinson New Member

What can anyone say, I just heard about this on the news. Who knows why people do what they do. I am so sorry and sad. Words are not enough. I will pray for you and your family. I am so sorry, God I am sorry.

13. Kelly_Robinson

Kelly_Robinson New Member

Very nice. These little guys are in heaven, there is no doubt. Jesus is comforting them now and has wiped the tears from their eyes. We are the unlucky ones.

14. diphi

diphi New Member

No, after all this, I can't begin to express myself. Please know my thoughts are with you and I'm so sorry you have had to go through this.

15. Reader

Reader New Member

Along with everyone else here, I was horrified last night by the news of the loss of your grandchildren, who I'm sure have gone to join their mother and are being comforted in her arms.

My hope is that all of the family and friends who are in unbearable pain and sorrow now will also be comforted a little knowing there are many here and everywhere who are so very sorry this happened and are sending you thoughts of love, understanding and peace.

May the Father bless and keep you close forever.

16. elfie

elfie Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I'm so sorry. :heartbeat:

17. celticthyme

celticthyme Well-Known Member

May Our Lord surround you with His loving presence and comfort at this very difficult time. Words can not express my sorrow and sympathy . You will be in my thoughts and prayers in the days to come.

18. joerose

joerose Member

To all of those that loved Susan and her precious boys. I am so sorry this all has happened. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers forever. Please know that your beloved daughter and your precious grandchildren are in Jesus's arms and are together now. Please except my deepest sympathies.

19. Eric's_Iguana

Eric's_Iguana New Member

My heart hurts for you. Please know that your family members were loved and loved you.

20. lena1163

lena1163 New Member

To The Cox Family and friends,
    From your friends in Australia,
    I don't know what words to use as none can ease the pain you are feeling. We do not know you and your family but have come to love you, Susan and the boys. I hope you find some peace in that Susan and her boys are together in gods light, May god bless you and keep blessing you all, you are in my thoughts and prayers.