Metal Rod?

I don't know about that. The rod was. (separate posts)
The bag info is from "OCSO Supplemental Report" per Y. Melich

8/12 "a large bag in the swamp area"

8/12 "silver metallic thing that looked like a vinyl bag and a little further up there was a little white round object."

8/13 "a gray bag in the swamp area" (Note: gray spelled gray in report)

12/11 "Using his meter reading tool, he hit the dome shape and heard a hollow sound. He then used his tool to lift up the plastic bag and that's when he noticed the dome was actually a human skull."

As reported later on 12/11 to YM "saw something white protruding out of the water and said "Look at that...it looks like a skull." RK recounting his visit to site back in August.

Yep, same report, grey bag found is noted page 3398.

The evidence actually sent on to the FBI from the OCSO is listed on pages 3743-53. I didn't find a "grey bag" on it.

I think this means that RK did see a silver/grey bag in August, but it was just part of the trash that littered that area. Caylee was not in it.

Where, in August, the tan laundry bag was and/or if he actually saw the black plastic garbage bag and a little skull - well - that's the debate, isn't it ?

OT - While serving in Vietnam during the war, an old friend of mine told me that his comrad went missing. They later discovered him inside a snake in a cave. My friend suffered from PTSD. The hazards of war.

Yep, same report, grey bag found is noted page 3398.

The evidence actually sent on to the FBI from the OCSO is listed on pages 3743-53. I didn't find a "grey bag" on it.

I think this means that RK did see a silver/grey bag in August, but it was just part of the trash that littered that area. Caylee was not in it.

Where, in August, the tan laundry bag was and/or if he actually saw the black plastic garbage bag and a little skull - well - that's the debate, isn't it ?

HELLO......I never said anything about bags going to the FBI. Just talking about the descrepancies in the reports. I'm sorry cuz this is the metal rod thread.:slap:

Kronk's "gray/silver/metallic/vinyl/bag/pool cover" may not have ever been taken into evidence. He always describes it being in a different area than the "round white something" (which he maintains was the skull). The gray bag in evidence may not be the one Kronk was talking about.

Attachments

• kronk bag.jpg
    kronk bag.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 26
It just gets me that every witness, every friend, every family member in this crazy KC case tells stories that are not clear cut and destorted by changing accounts and conflicting evidence. I guess I'd better head over to the rant thread.

Kronk's "gray/silver/metallic/vinyl/bag/pool cover" may not have ever been taken into evidence. He always describes it being in a different area than the "round white something" (which he maintains was the skull). The gray bag in evidence may not be the one Kronk was talking about.

Yours is different from where I was reading.

We know now that the bag(s) are a tan canvas one with black plastic ones inside.

So he was in the right place but never seeing the right bag? Doesn't that seem odd?

So he was in the right place but never seeing the right bag? Doesn't that seem odd?

It's not odd to me considering the circumstances. There was water. The canvas laundry bag and the trash bags were underwater, and the skull was exposed and visible above the water (or at the waterline).

IMO, he never saw the canvas laundry bag until Dec 11.

HELLO......I never said anything about bags going to the FBI. Just talking about the descrepancies in the reports. I'm sorry cuz this is the metal rod thread.:slap:

Duh - your're right ! Feel like Gilda Radner's character, "Never mind!" :blushing:

So would I, and the question of whether or not I actually needed to urinate would be answered too.

LOL! Me, too. And the answer would be "not any more!"

I don't think he was somehow recruited by the Ants. I think it might have been LE.

You think LE sent Roy Kronk into that woods to look for Caylee?

8/13 "a gray bag in the swamp area" (Note: gray spelled gray in report)

Off topic, sorry. Isn't grey an American spelling and gray an English spelling?

On topic: Thank you for the info about the meter reader tool. I think I know exactly what it looks like, because I've observed my meter reader lifting the cover of the meter.

Also, thanks for the info on Mr. Kronk using that tool to displace the bag. I was relying on an early (false) news report that he'd nudged the bag with his foot.

It's not odd to me considering the circumstances. There was water. The canvas laundry bag and the trash bags were underwater, and the skull was exposed and visible above the water (or at the waterline).

I'm trying to picture this, Hot Dogs, but I'm having trouble. The bags were underwater, not clearly visible. The skull is partially underwater with the top of the skull exposed. Is that right?

Here's my problem: When the water receded why would a heavy object like the skull end up underneath the bags? Doesn't it seem as though it would have come to rest to the side of the bags or on top of the bags?

I'm trying to picture this, Hot Dogs, but I'm having trouble. The bags were underwater, not clearly visible. The skull is partially underwater with the top of the skull exposed. Is that right?

I think that is right based on Kronk's various testimonies.

Here's my problem: When the water receded why would a heavy object like the skull end up underneath the bags? Doesn't it seem as though it would have come to rest to the side of the bags or on top of the bags?

Open your mind to the possibility of the trash bag moving to cover the immobile skull.

But then on 12/11 he had to "uncover the skull" with his meter reader rod.

That's the conflict more than the color of the bag per se.

Off topic, sorry. Isn't grey an American spelling and gray an English spelling?

On topic: Thank you for the info about the meter reader tool. I think I know exactly what it looks like, because I've observed my meter reader lifting the cover of the meter.

Also, thanks for the info on Mr. Kronk using that tool to displace the bag. I was relying on an early (false) news report that he'd nudged the bag with his foot.

You're welcome.

Gray in Websters says color ,etc. - Grey says "var of GRAY"

WBG, I don't understand your confusion or conflict.

This is speculative based on testimonies and evidence presented to us: On Aug 11, RK saw the skull in swamp water. It wasn't covered by any bag. Some time between Aug 11 and Dec 11, the trash bag flops over and is now covering the skull. By Dec 11, the water has receded. RK sees a round shape beneath a trash bag and lifts the bag with his work tool. Beneath the bag is the same skull he saw back in Aug. He places the bag back down next to the skull, walks out of the woods and makes the call to his dispatcher/supervisor.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back