Meter Reader (RK) Transfered for his own safety

I think, as it has been stated over and over, he has been investigated thoroughly. I would expect him to be, since the circumstances were strange. Since he has no apparent connection to the crime committed against Caylee Anthony, we should let it go. There's no reason to believe we know better than the police, even if the circumstances are strange, they do know more than we do.

I knew this would happen sooner or later.

Ridiculous IMO.

Poor guy.

Hey Frip I will open this assuming it was on the news or something. but we need to know where you heard this ok?

Guys,
Please remember you can't throw out information like this without backing it up. This is how horrible rumors get started.​

I'm looking for it JBean, but not being an Orlando local, I'm not privy to the latest news.

Hey Frip I will open this assuming it was on the news or something. but we need to know where you heard this ok?

LOL yeah, I am local :) I was watching the news. ABC local chanel was reporting it.

The source be my eyeballs and ears :) I am sure it will be on the net soon to provide visuals.

LOL yeah, I am local :) I was watching the news. ABC local chanel was reporting it.

The source be my eyeballs and ears :) I am sure it will be on the net soon to provide visuals.

That would be WFTV, right? Most times, it's not on their website until a few hours later. I wasn't watching their online newscast tonight.

Thanks, Frptzap. They'll probably post it by morning.

There will be a mob of posters looking for you if there is no link by the time i get up in the morning :)

Next time just post that it was reported on the news and the station and we can give it some time to post a link.

er make that NBC sorry. Wesh, I forgot what channel I was on.

I already searched all the local news web sites, it is not there yet.

That said, what answers are we hoping to get from an article?

- Were the emails sent to the utility company? RK personally? Both?
- Has he been recognized or approached on his route recently?
- Is this a permanent job move, or temporary?

They said it was an exclusive and they were also interviewing someone from the utility company who was explaining the situation. Suit and tie guy frizzy currly hair. Seemed to have honest concern for RK's well being in regarding this transfer. I looked for a link but there is nothing on their site yet.

They said it was an exclusive and they were also interviewing someone from the utility company who was explaining the situation. Suit and tie guy frizzy currly hair. Seemed to have honest concern for RK's well being in regarding this transfer. I looked for a link but there is nothing on their site yet.
uh oh! I hope it wasn't the same kind of exclusive that Geraldo had with Cindy tonight!

uh oh! I hope it wasn't the same kind of exclusive that Geraldo had with Cindy tonight!

OMG, if I hear the word exclusive one more time....:bang:

I just checked WFTV and WESH, nothing yet.

Well there are idiots out there that thinks he is the one that killed Caylee and put her in those woods. I saw that myself last night on this girls myspace. So I have no doubt he's being harassed.

WESH's site seems to be only concerned with football at the moment. blah Their news is a bit outdated tonight. :rolleyes:

Maybe more info in the morning.

See? Your story is changing already.

ROFL, well my I was told ABC turned down the PETA commercial, which never aired btw during the Superbowl. So I thought I was on ABC but um the superbowl was actually on NBC?

So I was confused by that and thought I was on ABC. but the little peacock is showing up on the channel now. And I was reading online so never paid attention to the news station call letters ;-)

Sorry, didnt really change my story as much as corrected myself lol :)

If RK's transfer to inside work is really happening, then I am glad. Having been the person to find Caylee's remains, he will surely be an important witness at trial. He SHOULD be protected, IMO.

ROFL, well my I was told ABC turned down the PETA commercial, which never aired btw during the Superbowl. So I thought I was on ABC but um the superbowl was actually on NBC?

Yes, Superbowl was on NBC. I didn't watch. :) But I know!

I agree, LaLaw. He should be protected. Louisianians think alike. :wink:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back