Meter Reader To Give First Interview On Good Morning America

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like a good guy. I get nothing hinky from him- just sincerity and honesty. And I also get the impression that he may be sorry he ever became involved.

I was listening, not watching (getting ready for work here), did they show the photo of the rattlesnake that he said he showed the officer?

I tuned in a little late, but when asked why officials didn't spot the bag in August when he first reported it, did he say it was under water? How did he see it? Did he address that?

He said police were rather rude to him at that time.

I understood that this was only PART of the total interview.

Also, they did show the photo. It was of a rattlesnake.

Well I am up at 4 a.m. only to discover ABC is in some sort of Poop Throwing Monkey War with Dish Network and as such Dish cannot broadcast ABC anymore. :banghead:

If some kind soul decides to record the interview I would be ever so grateful for the heads up and a tiny trail of crumbs to follow. :innocent:

*crawls back to bed cursing abc*

He's being very open and forthcoming.

Reason for being in the area makes sense.

Just to clarify, reason for being in the area in August- was with another worker. Finished reading meters at 1:30 and did not have to return to office until 2:30.

He and coworker looked for a quiet place in the shade- that area is dead end street with woods.

Returned in December- says entered woods to take a leak (my words not his) and saw same suspicious shape as he did in August.

What a great guy! Comes across as just an ordinary person, doing what his conscience told him was the right thing to do.

How awful that some people want to pick him apart and manufacture bad where there is none. There are enough truly bad people in this case, I can't imagine what's in the hearts and minds of those who want to turn this good guy into something he's not.

Thank you, Mr. Kronk, for doing the right and good thing!! You're on my list of heroes for Caylee, a list that's all too short for this murdered baby.

I really want to do something nice for this guy. I'm going to try to think of *something* today.

Well we don't know much more today than we did yesterday. Other than the bag was underwater. And a pic of a snake. I am sure he said only what he had to in this interview, The LE probably told him can say this much but don't say anthing about xyz for you to still be found as a credible witness
IMO.

That interview was not worth supposedly 20,000

I still like him though and believe him.

I liked his explanation about the smell of decomposition: the smell of the swamp would mask it. He's right... stagnant/brackish water can stink up a storm, and while decomp is a specific smell, the common Joe Public would easily assume they were smelling the nasty swamp water.

OMG!!!!! Judge Napolitano is on film saying the defense
thinks Kronk took the bag at some time and therefore
ruined the evidence.

Film is on Daily News thread.....

I liked his explanation about the smell of decomposition: the smell of the swamp would mask it. He's right... stagnant/brackish water can stink up a storm, and while decomp is a specific smell, the common Joe Public would easily assume they were smelling the nasty swamp water.

I've been saying that all along. Swampy smells are common here- and resemble decomp. They don't stand out as we become used to them unless we have a reason to be suspicious.

From June 16-July 16 nobody in that area had any reason to be suspicious.

The big question is, was Casey smart or just lucky?

ruined the evidence.

So, the defense thinks Kronk waded out into snake infested smelly swamp water and took the bag?

ruined the evidence.

Who is this judge?

And if he took the bag, how were plants growing through the skeleton?

Another lunatic rears his head in this case.

Ok, I have a few questions:

Who was the other person he was with at the time, when "they" got done at 1:30 and didn't have to be back til 2:30?

Did this mysterious other person see anything?

If he took a pic of the snake, why didn't he also take a pic of the "bag"?

Does he always carry a camera with him? Or did he take it with a cell phone camera?

So many unanswered questions...

Who is this judge?

And if he took the bag, how were plants growing through the skeleton?

Another lunatic rears his head in this case.

Ya cause we all know how common it is to find a bag with a dead body in it and take it home to see what else we can find and then take it back to where we found it and then call the cops three times....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Also, did anyone catch that he said that HE used to be a bounty hunter? I thought that was interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288