Meter Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.
On cross-examination, look for the defense to destroy LE and the meter man.

The meter man took no questions at the press conference. He has an attorney, which is very smart. But that tells me that someone almost assuredly told him that he is likely to be considered a person of interest.
All that tells me is someone told him the defense would try to toss an innocent person under the bus.

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

He said Caylee could have choked on her chewing gum for all we no

I would have to agree with Geraldo this time. If I was chewing gum and someone put duct-tape over my mouth .... I would choke too. :furious:

Isn't THE question that needs to be asked "Was the garbage bag he spotted in Aug bound with Duck Tape?"

Geraldo just called the OCSD keystone Cops & they do not have a Murder 1 Case against Casey

Weren't the searches for chloroform, missing children and neck breaking done back in March or May? So does GR think Caylee did those searches and then just happened to choke on her own gum? GR always proves himself to be such a ____, no matter how many chances he gets to be seen as a serious journalist.

IMO Geraldo Rivera is one big fat joke of a journalist! He is so pro-defense that it is nauseating there for I do not watch him at all. LE/FBI has done an outstanding job. JB, the scheme team, and media are using this meter reader to attempt to deflect the facts, and of course make untrue accusations.

Watch and see that this will all turn out to be nadda. You are looking at a huge area which is covered by dense, thick brush, trees and all sorts of stuff. It has been reported that there are many, many garbage bags out there. Whose to say that it is the same bag he first reported??? IMO he is lawyered up and not talking not because he is a poi but because he will be a witness for the prosecution.

JB and the ST defense is to attempt to discredit LE and all of the evidence because the Zanny the nanny story will not fly by any jury that I can guarantee!!!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.
Thank you for posting that. I don't know why people think there is something off about him.

I saw that too...choked on chewing gum, choked on pablum...rediculous.

I have one thing to say to Geraldo....STFU!

The meter reader is a hero. He found a bag in August. He called 911, but nobody came to meet him. He called the tip line and they dismissed it. He called 911 again to have someone meet him, that officer saw a snake and cleared the scene.

He came back and did his own little search and found the bag again, right off the side of the road. Looking at the photos, I can see how Caylee was unfindable as Tim Miller put it. Thank God this guy had perseverance and persistence to what he thought was a real find.

He is a hero. OCSO was probably overwhelmed with tips and without this guy, Caylee would still be missing.

It helps the prosecution. This find will hurt the defense because they were taking a position of reasonable doubt that Caylee was even dead. Botanists and entomologists will confirm that the body has been there since the second half of June. This find, and the meter readers previous tips only help tighten the timeline as well.

Well said.. I'm just glad this guy found Caylee. In the end, that is what mattered

He has a myspace, seached by last name within 50 miles of orlando. Not posting link till mod tells me its okay.

I guess he has his own URL now also. It is not set up yet, probably got it today. His mood is accomplished.:waitasec:

Really strange, the whole thing IMO. Maybe fame is geting to him also. Just like that Kio person who's writing a book now. This could be next for the meter reader.

My thread Roy K was closed because I used his last name. He did after all go "public" today and his last name is posted all over the web and on every news station. For those of you who missed his interview go here:
http://www.wesh.com/video/18319337/index.html

The thread was closed AWAITING approval from Administration as the man asked for his privacy.

Whoever was spreading the rumor yesterday that the Meter Readers name was German Gonzales was 100% wrong thats not his name - Not even close

That was one rumor that spread like wild fire. Some posters swore they'd seen it in the media. That's why it pays to question everything and asks for links when in doubt.

funny we can't mention his last name here, but we can find his My Space account. LOL.

Well good for him for being so observant, we could use him here at Websleuths!

Patty, I don't believe it's been posted on this thread, but really, this guy has decided to go public. Are we respecting his right to privacy by contacting him? NO, but you can't stop people from doing that if he has a public myspace account.

I think it was important that Roy K. came forward otherwise there would have been wild speculation and theories. The quicker he is eliminated the sooner we can focus on Casey

Ned it is just a busy day. TRicia may very well be fine with posting his last name and this will become a moot point. But until she does can you just go with the flow? We will let you know as soon as there is a change, which could be any time now.
None of us can get in the forum very well so please be patient with us, as we are with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752