Meth mom puts Toddler up on craiglist

This was a plea for help, no matter how twisted it was. Think of all the moms who kill their babies and everybody says 'Oh, I would've taken that precious baby in a heartbeat!'. I'm so glad this mother chose an alternative to killing her child. Now hopefully she will get help and her little boy will be taken good care of.

This was a plea for help, no matter how twisted it was. Think of all the moms who kill their babies and everybody says 'Oh, I would've taken that precious baby in a heartbeat!'. I'm so glad this mother chose an alternative to killing her child. Now hopefully she will get help and her little boy will be taken good care of.

I totally agree, but it's sad that she can't give up the meth for her son. She's choosing drugs over her own flesh and blood :(

Obviously she is in the death grip of addiction, but realized it enough to try to get her son in another situation. Her choice of option is poor - what if a pedophile had answered her ad - but at least she didn't resort to killing her baby as so many moms have. I hope she gets some help and that her son is with a loving family now.

Very sad.

I just thank God that this child was rescued.

Thank God she knew enough to reach out for help while in the claws of her addition. I hope the son finds a happy home and she gets help. He deserves a better life after what he has probably been through.

I needed this one, with all the parents killing their children, this is refreshing. How sad is that?

I hope she also gets help for herself so she can get her life back. Meth is one of the hardest addictions to overcome, and nearly impossible without help.

I needed this one, with all the parents killing their children, this is refreshing. How sad is that?

I hope she also gets help for herself so she can get her life back. Meth is one of the hardest addictions to overcome, and nearly impossible without help.

I agree. It could have ended so much worse. Even choosing the way she did to get help. All I can say is someone was watching over this innocent child.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back