Mexico Mexico - Jenny Chen, 26, Oaxaca, 11 April 2016 #4

I miss my jenny.

SHe would have been a lovely Websleuths member

I seriously hope she is still alive and well
I think she is still alive and most likely captive in a brothel.
She might even be subjected to servicing farm workers via the "farm call" pimps and their captive prostitutes. It's sickening. I think JR has been wasting his time with his approach. He needs to hire a stealthy P.I. who can move quietly without disruption.
I honestly believe there is still hope.

Amateur speculation and opinion

I think she is still alive and most likely captive in a brothel.
She might even be subjected to servicing farm workers via the "farm call" pimps and their captive prostitutes. It's sickening. I think JR has been wasting his time with his approach. He needs to hire a stealthy P.I. who can move quietly without disruption.
I honestly believe there is still hope.

Amateur speculation and opinion
I think Jr knows more because he supposedly found a notebook in the middle of a haystack.

Come on. He had no clue of nothing but then his pi finds a notebook that she written in?

I think Jr knows more because he supposedly found a notebook in the middle of a haystack.

Come on. He had no clue of nothing but then his pi finds a notebook that she written in?

This whole situation has been a flaming dumpster from the beginning- who knows what to believe any more?

I must have missed this as I pop in and out of the thread.
I think they need to focus on the brothels in TJ.

Former Mexican governor pleads guilty to corruption, sentenced to 9 years

The former governor of Mexico's Gulf coast state of Veracruz has pleaded guilty to charges of organized crime and money laundering.

This is business as usual in Mexico. This governor's political party held power at every level since 1929. In exchange for loyalty to the party, which created stability and economic growth (thanks mostly to nationalization of oil), everyone in public office got to enrich themselves at the government trough.

This last election threw the bstrds out, but we'll see how well that goes. Mexico is tied with Russia on the Corruption Perception Index, though it comes in better than many countries in Africa and the Middle-East.

Corruption Perceptions Index 2017

Last edited:
JR posted on FB on 12/5 that his attempt to go to Mexico and meet with new attorneys and the Chinese Embassy was thwarted by a delayed flight to Mexico City and he will have to reschedule in the coming months (months?!). He has contacted a couple of organizations and even Donald Trump and has been ignored. He has asked for help from the group and has received quite a few excellent ideas. Time will tell if he acts on them.

His request for a Chinese translator is still getting responses as recently as a week ago, even from people who know Jenny’s parents. I doubt he sees them.

And sadly, so it goes...in never-ending circles. :(

Jonathan Reinhard

JR posted on FB on 12/5 that his attempt to go to Mexico and meet with new attorneys and the Chinese Embassy was thwarted by a delayed flight to Mexico City and he will have to reschedule in the coming months (months?!). He has contacted a couple of organizations and even Donald Trump and has been ignored. He has asked for help from the group and has received quite a few excellent ideas. Time will tell if he acts on them.

His request for a Chinese translator is still getting responses as recently as a week ago, even from people who know Jenny’s parents. I doubt he sees them.

Jonathan Reinhard
Why is he still trying to meet with attorneys? Has he submitted her dna anywhere for some type of comparison to alot of the bodies being discovered.

Does anyone know if Jonathan raised hell in the resort hotel when Jenny never arrived for the meet up?

Does anyone know the text messages that Jonathan sent Jenny when she didn't arrive to the hotel resort on day 1?

Does anyone know the text messages that Jonathan sent his friends and family when Jenny didn't arrive to the hotel resort on day 1?

Does anyone know if his parents ever got involved or just said Oh Well?

Does anyone know besides the massage palor. Did Jonathan start immediately dating again?

Does anyone know why the fbi nor national media still hasn't taken on his wife missing in Mexico case since he has supposedly been going after every Mexico politician , lawyers and embassies throughout Mexico?

Does anyone know which major American Media outlets told him they would never run his story?

Because he blames every Mexico entity and named names.

But why isnt he calling out specific United States Fbi agents or United States media producers that want nothing to do with this case?

So imo. He should stop mentioning foreign people that don't want to help by name.

And start mentioning United States federal authorities by name that told him to move on. Jmo.

Does anyone know if Jonathan raised hell in the resort hotel when Jenny never arrived for the meet up?

Does anyone know the text messages that Jonathan sent Jenny when she didn't arrive to the hotel resort on day 1?

Does anyone know the text messages that Jonathan sent his friends and family when Jenny didn't arrive to the hotel resort on day 1?

Does anyone know if his parents ever got involved or just said Oh Well?

Does anyone know besides the massage palor. Did Jonathan start immediately dating again?

Does anyone know why the fbi nor national media still hasn't taken on his wife missing in Mexico case since he has supposedly been going after every Mexico politician , lawyers and embassies throughout Mexico?

Does anyone know which major American Media outlets told him they would never run his story?

Because he blames every Mexico entity and named names.

But why isnt he calling out specific United States Fbi agents or United States media producers that want nothing to do with this case?

So imo. He should stop mentioning foreign people that don't want to help by name.

And start mentioning United States federal authorities by name that told him to move on. Jmo.

Good questions, Dex. We don’t know the answers to most. I think he said he stayed at the hotel and waited for her and then went home. I have a vague recollection that he reported her missing in Cancun before he left, but don’t quote me. He asked several times for advice about contacting major media outlets, but he didn’t follow up AFAIK and could have figured that out himself. Now he’s asking for advice again, and I will be surprised if he follows up. Don’t get me wrong, I feel for JR and I don’t think he did anything to Jenny, but he’s driven us nuts for over two years continually dropping the ball and shooting himself in the foot.

I do remember that at the very beginning JR called out specific people by name in the U.S. who wouldn’t help. The problem was, Jenny was/is a Chinese citizen, not a U.S. citizen, so I don’t think his congressman or the State Department can help IIRC. He complained about paying taxes and not getting help.

He needed the Chinese to help, and they either got fooled by the Mexicans or didn’t care. Her parents can’t defy the government. After all, Jenny had permanent residency here, had said some pretty harsh things about China and made some enemies among the Chinese people and probably the government. So she kind of fell between the cracks and here we are over two years later.
JMO

Well known Mexican journalist Javier Valdez was murdered yesterday in broad daylight and left in the street near his office. He had covered drug trafficking and organized crime in Sinaloa. He is the sixth journalist murdered since March.

http://www.kake.com/story/35436467/journalist-javier-valdez-shot-to-death-in-mexico-drug-state

They don't mess around. I hope JR keeps a low profile on this caravan, if that's where he is.

'El Chapo's' sons killed Mexican journalist: trial witness | Reuters

Jonathan Reinhard
Been awhile since I checked on this thread. I see nothing has changed. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member