Mexico - Kaleo Skye, 3 & Roxy Rain 10 mos, killed by dad, Rosarito, 10 Aug 2021 *arrest in CA*

Per NBC news (California surfing school owner accused of fatally stabbing his children, 1 and 3) : “Coleman and the children had checked into a Rosarito hotel on Saturday, but video footage showed them leaving before dawn on Monday, authorities said.”

And

“Police in Santa Barbara said Coleman’s wife had reported them missing and said she was concerned for their well-being.”

Did Matthew Coleman abduct the children without her knowledge ? Or did he take them away from their mother under some pretense, and she became concerned when they didn’t return at some expected time?

What a horrible crime!

Matthey Taylor Coleman, 40 of Santa Barbara, was arrested by Mexican authorities as he attempted to renter the United States' southern border.

The Baja California State Attorney General’s Office held a press conference on Tuesday stating the bodies of two children, ages 1 and 3, found Monday morning at a ranch near Rosarito, Mexico. The children are believed to have died from stab wounds, one was stabbed 12 times and the other 17 times.

Mexican authorities discovered camera footage from a hotel showing the children's father, who they believe to be Coleman, leaving the hotel around 3:00 a.m. Monday with the children. Cameras also showed him return alone around 6:00 a.m.

Santa Barbara Police confirmed taking a missing person's report on Sunday from a woman who stated her husband and two children had been missing for approximately 24 hours. Officers determined the father and children had possibly traveled to Mexico and the case was transferred to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

It's believed Coleman is the owner of LoveWater Surf School in Santa Barbara with his wife.

Mexican officials are working to charge and convict Coleman in Mexico where he can face between 60-120 years in prison.
Santa Barbara Man Accused of Killing His Children in Mexico

Wow...I am stunned. I looked at his business page, and I saw the photos of him with his own children and other kids too. He taught kids how to surf. How does he move from teaching kids to stabbing his own children?????????

Mental health breakdown????

Get rid of the kids because of a lover who doesn't want them or who doesn't want a connection to the current wife?????

Why????? This is so tragic. The poor mom.....

The babies names were Kaleo and Roxy.

I'm so sorry sweet babies.

Talk about premeditated.

What will his excuse be? Doomsday situation?

The worker who found the children told Border Report that he was shocked to see blood spatter when walking out of his home. He told investigators that his dogs led him to the two “small bodies.”

“To be honest, I teared up,” the worker, who wished not to be named, said. “And I immediately notified my manager to call the police to come investigate. I was scared and sad because these are tiny children who don’t know any better. Hopefully, they find whoever is responsible because this is a terrible thing.”

California man taken into custody at border entry after 2 children found dead in Mexico | FOX 5 San Diego

"father"'s Instagram.. Proof that what people post and what we see can't be trusted as true.

Login • Instagram

He had some plan in his head I think. He wasn't expecting the kids to be found so fast I am assuming. From what I read, the wife and mother knew they went to Mexico. Still not sure what the purpose was. Besides the obvious.

Wow...I am stunned. I looked at his business page, and I saw the photos of him with his own children and other kids too. He taught kids how to surf. How does he move from teaching kids to stabbing his own children?????????

Mental health breakdown????

Get rid of the kids because of a lover who doesn't want them or who doesn't want a connection to the current wife?????

Why????? This is so tragic. The poor mom.....

What is the worst thing that you can do to a mother? Murder her children. MOO

All I can do is copy and paste, I just can't come up with the words to respond to this....

According to a document filed in United States District Court, Coleman admitted to killing both children by shooting a "spear fishing gun" into their chests. He discarded the weapon and his bloody clothes off the side of the road in Tijuana and then began his return to the United States, according to the court filing.

Coleman allegedly told federal investigators that he believed his children were "growing into monsters" and he needed to kill them. He told investigators he was "enlightened" by QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories and he was receiving visions and signs. He told investigators he believed his wife was possessed with "serpent DNA" which she had passed onto their children.

He said he knew what he was doing was wrong, but told investigators he was saving the world, according to the court documents.

Santa Barbara man allegedly told investigators he killed his children because they were "growing into monsters" | NewsChannel 3-12

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back