Mexico Mexico - Matamoros, Wht/HispFem, ~35, On Mexican MP Website, Jul'05

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I found this UID poster on a mexican MP website. She was found in Matamoros, which is right across the border from Brownsville Texas. It is quite possible that she could be an American who had crossed the border to visit.

GENERAL DIRECTORATE FOR CRIME PREVENTION AND COMMUNITY SERVICES

HELP US FIND HER

577EXT2005b.jpg

Record: 577/EXT/2005
Height: 1.55 meters (5 feet 1 inch)
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Bleached Blonde
Complexion: Light
Eyes Type: Medium
Hair Type: Straight

Age Classification: 18-65 years
Jurisdiction of Loss: Tamaulipas
Distinguishing Characteristics:
Place and Date of Disappearance: Municipality of Matamoros, Tamaulipas on July 21, 2005.
Observations:

http://www.pgr.gob.mx/SPDA/search/opera_lista.asp?item_persona=3038

I was looking at Texas MP's from that time period, and thought that she looks quite a bit like Senora Villarreal Tovar

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tovar_senora.html

tovar_senora.jpg
577EXT2005b.jpg

She is much younger than the age estimate, and has darker hair. But the Jane Doe's hair is said to have been bleached blonde.

This is probably not a match, but the resemblance is pretty solid, her height is right, and the timeframe is about 2 1/2 months. Perhaps one of you can find someone else who looks like a good possible.

Just noticed that the UID sketch has glasses on top of her head! So, can we assume that there were glasses on her person?

Just noticed that the UID sketch has glasses on top of her head! So, can we assume that there were glasses on her person?

I noticed that in the image. I'm sure they wouldn't have drawn them in if they weren't there. But there is no mention of glasses on the poster (e.g., "llentes" "gafas", or "anteojos")

I wonder how likely this UID could be a teen runaway from our country. There are so many cases of teen girls that have fleed to Mexico with an adult. JMO

I was looking at Texas MP's from that time period, and thought that she looks quite a bit like Senora Villarreal Tovar

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/t/tovar_senora.html

tovar_senora.jpg
577EXT2005b.jpg

She is much younger than the age estimate, and has darker hair. But the Jane Doe's hair is said to have been bleached blonde.

This is probably not a match, but the resemblance is pretty solid, her height is right, and the timeframe is about 2 1/2 months. Perhaps one of you can find someone else who looks like a good possible.

I don't know, Carl. I know the age is off by quite a bit, but here's a lot to like with this resemblance.

The sad problem with this UID is that there are quite a lot of people who can fit this description and the coroner's office didn't give very many details about this poor girl.

The glasses may be on her head because they may be sunglasses instead of prescription glasses. It was July when she was found. Also looks like her hair is up in the drawing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back