MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

Yes, the friend said that she heard gunshots during the call. At least some of the shots were fired from inside the house (bullet holes in a front window) and not from the roof.

Alcina, human, MimosaMornings and 8 others like this.

2. cabff

cabff Well-Known Member

It was two other people before she reached the friend-the third call.

MerBeach, Alcina, MissMalowe and 11 others like this.
  3. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

This would make staging even less likely (the friend being in on it, etc.).

TxMother67, Carja7, human and 11 others like this.
  4. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Detroit to the Bone

SBM: See post 508 and 522 - @cabff is still here.

Thanks to @cabff for sticking around. Perhaps you still have some information or insight to share from a local perspective without violating any TOS here.

Looloo, Alcina, Carja7 and 10 others like this.
  5. eanspratt

eanspratt Well-Known Member

Cadaver dogs it seems are able to detect human remains through 30 meters of water, 15 feet of snow and have even demonstrated the ability to detect through concrete.

6. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Yes, I know she's here as I check this thread multiple times daily. A verified insider can provide specific details without being restricted by TOS.

7. cabff

cabff Well-Known Member

Not sure what additional information would do at this point. Appears that the writing may be on the wall, so to speak.

jash, Alcina, Lucyray and 10 others like this.
  8. cabff

cabff Well-Known Member

I just resent the email to be verified...

Looloo, jash, Denisedyann and 25 others like this.
  9. BetteDavisEyes

BetteDavisEyes All the boys think she's a spy...

Thanks for your persistence! We appreciate your efforts on behalf of Adrienne.

Looloo, jash, TxMother67 and 13 others like this.
  10. FaithHope

FaithHope And Prayer!

Well then I must not speak the right language or be able to interpret that writing!!! Cause I am completely and totally confused!!! With a thousand different scenarios swirling in my mind... Sort of like those "chose your own ending" stories I used to read as a kid!!!!

Seriously, where are you Adrienne????

Praying you are safe and warm somewhere and that you are located soon!!!

jash, 5CentsWorth, human and 10 others like this.
  11. Coffiecat

Coffiecat Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
    jash, Vail, cabff and 8 others like this.
  12. Coffiecat

Coffiecat Well-Known Member

There is a path from the cabin to a raft/dock at a wide spot in the river, where it comes back above ground.

The bullet holes are way too high to be shooting at someone outside, IMO

jash, Denisedyann, Vail and 9 others like this.
  13. Portabella

Portabella Well-Known Member

I do believe something happened to this young lady. It does not appear that the cabin has a back door. It was mentioned much earlier that she liked to sit on the roof and look at wildlife, so she was adept at climbing out and up. If I felt two men were in a car and pulled up to my door to do me harm, I may just take the initiative to shoot the one closest in the face as he remained in car to even my odds. Then start shooting while grabbing my things, hit a number of someone I know that is preset to have them call police for me as time is of essence, and head upstairs to my window to get out on the roof to escape. (Hence the bullet hole in the ceiling could have come from perp) I am wondering what bullets they are pulling out of walls etc, was it all from one gun. Was her gun a revolver, or did her magazine run out. And he got her and gunpoint and she just left the roof leaving all behind as he took her. I am sorry, but its possible. IMHO

Vail, cuffem, J@cknsal1y and 7 others like this.
  14. FangDelGato

FangDelGato Professional Cat Herder

I'm native to rural Wisconsin. My grandparents and great grandparents had houses on Wolf Lake, Wausaukee, WI (just a bit north and across Lake Michigan from Honor, Michigan.) Great grandma lived there year round and we (children and grandchildren) visited the grandparent's cottage every summer and of course in hunting season. I was never scared being up there, but I was never alone in such a remote and isolated place. Yes, very isolated, especially in the cold months. I'm puzzled by Ada's call and disappearance. My first thought was burglary, then maybe cooking meth or growing weed and got robbed or a psychotic episode.... I'm really at a loss. I hope she is found safe, but my fear is that she'll be found next spring as a skeleton. My best hope is that she staged the whole scene to hide from someone who wanted her dead.

15. rickcross

rickcross Well-Known Member

My thought exactly. If there was indeed a gunfight, the targets wouldn't be moving around, and AQ certainly wouldn't be standing in front of that window. I would have expected the bullet holes to be close together and near either the side or very bottom of the window as she would be taking cover, only looking out to actually shoot.

16. GiaOnTheLookout

GiaOnTheLookout Well-Known Member

Thinking of Ada this morning .. Where are you momma?

17. Birmingplumb

Birmingplumb Well-Known Member

Call 2 no answer, then 3rd-who hears shots talks 4 min. So no "hang up call police" asap, lets gab a bit and catch up, while talking 4 min says I forgot 911 number--so friend did not say call 911? How was friend supposed to call 911 if Adrienne wanted her to stay on the line?
    If she did shoot out a car window who checked the junk yards for windows sold? the guy wouldn't go to a shop probably. No video cameras checking the 3 roads from traverse city? I don't believe there is enough info being released. Like someone said , is the boyfriend a bigshot family? Hoping she is hiding from a gang, or gone girl.

18. eanspratt

eanspratt Well-Known Member

IMO, if this were a staged event it seems that things would make more sense. If someone was out to kill her there would have been people that know. For a perp to stay out a gun battle there had to be a strong motivation to see it to the end. Again IMO someone would be aware that someone was after her. If this was a spontaneous event it seems that the perps would head for the hills once shooting breaks out. If this were strangers that took her would it have been sexually motivated? Could this have been locals? Could she be held captive near by? Has LE investigated local sex offenders? Especially local sex offenders with a violent background? Pure speculation on my part. I’m grasping at straws hoping for her recovery.

19. MrsWatson

MrsWatson Well-Known Member

I'm starting to lean very heavily toward psychotic break;
    drugs may or may not be a factor.

As others have mentioned, it's eerily reminiscent of a couple other missing people who clearly had episodes of psychosis.

I really hope she is alive out in the woods somewhere. Since she's gone to the cabin for many years and is an outdoor type person, I hope she just found a bolt hole somewhere and is hiding from whatever monsters she's facing.

Dang, it's cold there now, too.

Poor lady.

JMO

P.S. Some really wild theories on SM. One step away from alien abduction. One tiny baby step.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    MrsM, cabff, J Block and 8 others like this.
  20. rainynights

rainynights Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.