MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I see what you are saying about her taking off her boots there to climb on the higher roof and walk across. But why would she do that at 3 AM if she thought people were in the front of the cabin shooting at her? Wouldn't that make her an easier target? How did her gun end up in the yard? I know we don't know any answers... But nothing really makes sense here... :confused:o_O MOO.
The gun was right under where the boots and phone were, so I assume it was dropped or thrown off.

The water that is near the cabins has been described as muddy, marsh, wetland. Could someone walk through the marshy areas in regular boots or would you need hip waders? A person who is somehow incapacitated could easily drown in shallow water, but I'm wondering how deep the muddy areas are? Were water searches conducted?

Does it look like there is a boarded up window above that roof? Maybe she could have climbed out on the roof through a loose board in the attic? :confused:
In that case why would she leave another window open, presumably on the same side of the house? Maybe on the roof from the last picture she wasn't visible from the front of the house.

In that case why would she leave another window open, presumably on the same side of the house? Maybe on the roof from the last picture she wasn't visible from the front of the house.

IDK... I'm not even clear on which window was open at this point. I hope we get some better info in the interview coming up tonight but I have a feeling it may only make us more confused. *Sigh*

Where are you Ada? :(

On second inspection the picture looks just like the porch roof. I'm not sure that her belongings were found up there.
upload_2019-11-21_14-49-31-png.216743

IDK... I'm not even clear on which window was open at this point. I hope we get some better info in the interview coming up tonight but I have a feeling it may only make us more confused. *Sigh*

Where are you Ada? :(
BBM. It was shown on a previous news report which window was left open. I haven't seen any conflicting reports regarding that.

BBM. It was shown on a previous news report which window was left open. I haven't seen any conflicting reports regarding that.

Is it this one that I circled earlier?
upload_2019-11-21_11-47-6-png.216703

I thought that is what you were disputing...

Is it this one that I circled earlier?
upload_2019-11-21_11-47-6-png.216703

I thought that is what you were disputing...
No, I wasn't disputing the info about the window. I just thought we might have not been shown the part of the roof yet where her things were actually found. The one on your picture seems too close to the ground and is maybe a little steep?

No, I wasn't disputing the info about the window. I just thought we might have not been shown the part of the roof yet where her things were actually found. The one on your picture seems too close to the ground and is maybe a little steep?

Too close to the ground for what? I thought the idea was that she might have crawled out the open window onto the roof to try to get away? Being closer to the ground would be a good thing if someone wants to use the window on the back of the house as a back door. I don't think the roof is too steep. It looks like the perfect angle for laying down on to watch the stars or wildlife in the trees, as someone described Ada doing regularly. I guess I'm not sure what we are looking for then... There could be another window over another roofed area. But this is the only one I've seen so far that makes sense with what has been described. MOO.

Too close to the ground for what? I thought the idea was that she might have crawled out the open window onto the roof to try to get away? Being closer to the ground would be a good thing if someone wants to use the window on the back of the house as a back door. I don't think the roof is too steep. It looks like the perfect angle for laying down on to watch the stars or wildlife in the trees, as someone described Ada doing regularly. I guess I'm not sure what we are looking for then... There could be another window over another roofed area. But this is the only one I've seen so far that makes sense with what has been described. MOO.
I'm not looking for another window. The roof next to the one shown might be where she started and then climbed up. My idea would be to hide (at least temporarily) from someone who was at the front of the house. If she stayed close to the ground, someone could have grabbed her more easily. I don't know if the boots and the phone would have stayed on a roof with much slope. There was also some talk about a ladder at the back of the house. Maybe she could have climbed down that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr