MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked this post and I’m just highlighting what I also completely agree with..
I think LE deliberately "paraphrased" what AQ said on her frantic call to her friend.

I don't think she called her friend and said, "I'm in danger."
I think she conveyed that message with much more specificity, i.e., who was there, what was happening that made her so frantic.

I suspect the friend heard more than just AQ's voice on the call.
She likely heard another noises, i.e. someone else yelling, doors banging, etc.

I think LE has a very good idea of who was with her that night, and it's a matter of both collecting and analyzing evidence.

"Evidence of foul play" could include things like interior doors (bedroom, bathroom, etc.) being busted in, broken glass, blood, etc.

I read "evidence of foul play" to mean that there were signs of a violent struggle not just that her car keys, phone and car were all still there.

JMO.

I agree. I think there had to be something more for police to say the scene suggested foul play. We have seen suicide cases where the person just walks away and leaves all their personal items behind at home. I don't think this is suicide, however, because the words "signs of foul play" have been used. Police don't use that phrase lightly. They likely found something alarming that they are not telling the public about in order to protect the investigation. MOO.
I don't think suicide or self-disappearance either. I just think it would take more than some missing items (important ones, I agree) for LE to portend foul play. They must have more evidence. And if forensics test results are supposedly coming back in a few days, then it could be DNA evidence, and my mind can't help but go to blood evidence.

We know very little about the "alleged" boyfriend, who is a possible POI. Why the secrecy? What is the reason that his name is being withheld? Why the mystery about who AQ was dating?

AQ's divorce was recently finalized (June, 2019). Does anyone (besides me) wonder if there is a connection with AQ's ex and her disappearance? Has the ex/family/associates been interviewed by LE?

Court documents here: Court Explorer

We know very little about the "alleged" boyfriend, who is a possible POI. Why the secrecy? What is the reason that his name is being withheld? Why the mystery about who AQ was dating?

AQ's divorce was recently finalized (June, 2019). Does anyone (besides me) wonder if there is a connection with AQ's ex and her disappearance? Has the ex/family/associates been interviewed by LE?

Court documents here: Court Explorer
BBM:

Great find, BDE!

That IS a recent divorce.

I've seen several articles refer to the cabin as "her family's cabin."
If, in fact, the cabin is AQ's property vs. her bf's, then it's possible that this might have been a contested asset in the divorce.

LE said the current bf is a person of interest, but they didn't say he was the only person of interest.

I think whether or not the ex is on LE's radar depends on how much info AQ related to her friend in her frantic phone call.

If AQ named names in that call, LE knows Whodunnit.

They just don't yet have proof of what Whodunnit did.

JMO.

I’m wondering if she had broken up with him and wanted to stay at the cabin to put space in between them before they made decisions on packing up/moving apart etc.
Even people who are generally nonviolent can become violent if provoked and breakups are a huge source of perceived betrayal and resentment... just thinking out loud..
BBM
Yes, to narcissists who think they're entitled to be in control. Your theory may be correct, but it doesn't earn the perp any sympathy from me.

I always had the impression from the articles, that the cabins and property belonged to her family. That could include cousins, second cousins, aunts, uncles, etc, who would not necessarily share any of her surnames. I never got the idea the cabins & property belonged to either the x or the b/f's family.

Do we know for how long had she been dating her current boyfriend and what their relationship was like? Any history of domestic violence? Anything that might provide a motive? IF the boyfriend was involved, did her family see it coming? At first sight it seems like they trusted him.

I'm not sure this could be money-related, unless she was owed money and the perp(s) didn't want to pay. Or perhaps she owed money to some tough guys?

If it's inheritance related, then the bf doesn't have a motive.

PajammaQueen left it seems deleted post--------does this happen alot here?
Nope, not all that often, although I've certainly been known to get the snip a time or two here!

The only time a post gets either mod snipped or deleted is when it violates this site's TOS (Terms of Service).

IIRC, in the post you referenced, the poster claimed they knew AQ and then went on to state certain things as being fact without providing any MSM links to support what they said.

Individuals who claim to have insider knowledge need to go through a verification process to become a Verified Insider here on WS before they can state information as being fact without providing MSM links.

It's just a safeguard measure to make sure that people are who they claim to be vs. being some random online poser wanting to claim they have special knowledge, cause mischief, etc.

I don't think PQ had/has gone through the verification process yet, so that's likely why that post was deleted.

FWIW, there was nothing stated in that post that couldn't be discovered by digging through SM info.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads