MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Record Eagle newspaper:

"Schendel said a search of her phone records revealed Quintal’s call to her friend was the third she tried to make."

Surely they can research and find who the other two calls were to. That would give a big boost to the investigation. It also, for me in MOO, changes my idea of what happened from her really being under fire into her having a breakdown/staging something. MOO.

From the Record Eagle newspaper:

"Schendel said a search of her phone records revealed Quintal’s call to her friend was the third she tried to make."

Surely they can research and find who the other two calls were to. That would give a big boost to the investigation. It also, for me in MOO, changes my idea of what happened from her really being under fire into her having a breakdown/staging something. MOO.
So why didn't she phone 911? It will be interesting to see if the boyfriend was one of the three people called, I'll guess he wasn't.

Quintal’s cellphone was atop the cabin mud room’s roof, which can be easily accessed from inside, Schendel said. A pair of boots were up there, too. Her handgun was found outside, and Schendel said it appears to have been fired — forensics tests haven’t confirmed this yet.
Missing woman told friend of shoot-out

Trying to put myself in her position. Would climbing onto the mudroom roof be safer than being in the house? Has anyone been able to find a picture of 4900 IH? Google doesn't show the house, just some trees off of 679.

With what "new" information (I say new because what has been said was speculated weeks ago on Facebook, as was the identity of the person AQ called) I guess I still find myself asking why has the BF lawyered up if he has nothing to hide?

Ada seems very devoted to her family and son. Any chance this is a case of self harm staged as homicide? It happened in this case...

Found Deceased - GA - Alvin Rowson Ahmed, 25, Loganville, 16 Jul 2018

RIP Alvin. Alvin had 'everything' going for him. It's alleged that he was silently suffering for years and didn't want to disappoint his family so made his suicide seem like homicide (with invented stories). :(

Quintal’s cellphone was atop the cabin mud room’s roof, which can be easily accessed from inside, Schendel said. A pair of boots were up there, too. Her handgun was found outside, and Schendel said it appears to have been fired — forensics tests haven’t confirmed this yet.

Trying to put myself in her position. Would climbing onto the mudroom roof be safer than being in the house? Has anyone been able to find a picture of 4900 IH? Google doesn't show the house, just some trees off of 679.

I believe this is the cabin behind her in this photo:
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Rifle season opens on Friday the 15th. Bow season is in full swing right now. I cannot see anyone moving around out there during rifle season, so I hope they find her before the 15th. Hunting is very serious up here. IMO (I personally stay 100% out of the woods now for this reason; I walk my dogs on main road instead. Although my woods are private property, one never knows who might be trespassing to hunt!). More snow on the way.

The bedroom I believe is only a loft- if someone had easy access to enter the cabin from the front door or window causing Adrienne to feel trapped, then yes, crawling out the loft window on to the roof would be safer.

With what "new" information (I say new because what has been said was speculated weeks ago on Facebook, as was the identity of the person AQ called) I guess I still find myself asking why has the BF lawyered up if he has nothing to hide?

I can understand retaining a lawyer. However, I can not understand why he stopped cooperating nor do I understand why he hasn't been identified and reached out to the public himself regarding her safety. Any normal person that cares for someone would do such a thing.

Bullet Holes Found In Window of Benzie County Cabin Where Woman Was Last Seen - 9 & 10 News

Attached picture was grabbed from the article/video above from 9and10 news.

I am assuming that's the cottage w/mud room in question.

Attachments

• 20847410-7671423-image-a-25_1573444610502.jpg
    20847410-7671423-image-a-25_1573444610502.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 168
I can understand retaining a lawyer. However, I can not understand why he stopped cooperating nor do I understand why he hasn't been identified and reached out to the public himself regarding her safety. Any normal person that cares for someone would do such a thing.
The only reasonable answer to that question is that the boyfriend may be some sort of criminal himself and that he simply wants to keep a low profile. I keep asking myself who in this cast of characters was supporting these people financially. None of them seem to have jobs.

Rifle season opens on Friday the 15th. Bow season is in full swing right now. I cannot see anyone moving around out there during rifle season, so I hope they find her before the 15th. Hunting is very serious up here. IMO (I personally stay 100% out of the woods now for this reason; I walk my dogs on main road instead. Although my woods are private property, one never knows who might be trespassing to hunt!). More snow on the way.
Agree--Hunting is very serious here and Friday is kickoff for gun season.
I hope they find her soon !! We are now getting about 5-6 inches of snow so ground will be covered.
I just saw the news article about the shoot out and rushed over here to WS to post and you all have it covered all ready LOL.. Good job !!
I think for BF to lawyer up is OK as that is what most people are advised to do, however with him not Assisting or being cooperative, concerns me and makes me think he knows a lot more info.

Comparing photos of cabin:
upload_2019-11-11_14-21-27.png

I think we are seeing two different views of the cabin. One front and and one back. The front has an enclosed porch area that looks similar to the mud room but note the windows and size of the enclosures are different. My opinion is that the mudroom is the one on the back of the house with the window above it. She could have easily climbed out of the second story window onto the roof. This also makes sense if she was fleeing (or imagining she was fleeing) from someone who came up the driveway and entered the home. She could have climbed out the back second story window onto the roof in order to run off into the woods. MOO.

Comparing photos of cabin:
View attachment 214642

I think we are seeing two different views of the cabin. One front and and one back. The front has an enclosed porch area that looks similar to the mud room but note the windows and size of the enclosures are different. My opinion is that the mudroom is the one on the back of the house with the window above it. She could have easily climbed out of the second story window onto the roof. This also makes sense if she was fleeing (or imagining she was fleeing) from someone who came up the driveway and entered the home. She could have climbed out the back second story window onto the roof in order to run off into the woods. MOO.

Photos look like two different cabins. One is beige, the other is white. The pitch of the roofs is different, as well. Not sure if it was mentioned in media or by someone here who knows Adrienne/family, but I recall that the family has two cabins in Honor, MI.

Last edited:
Photos look like two different cabins. One is beige, the other is white. Not sure if it was mentioned in media or by someone here who knows Adrienne/family, but I recall that the family has two cabins in Honor, MI.

Oh, I didn't know they had two cabins. That could be too. I noticed the different siding colors but I figured since they have been working on fixing up this cabin they may have sided it or painted it between the times of the photos being taken. I don't know how old the first photo is but it looks like summer in that photo. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie