MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a dump With several guns locked and loaded. Sure. Enjoyable. Alone . Forgot she was loner. Novelty wears off in 1 day.
We're not all the same. Some people would choose being alone in a cabin, surrounded by nature, over a cramped condo for a few days. She likely didn't have the option to vacation in luxury.

Wonder why Adrienne quit working years ago? How is she able to support herself?

And the head injury? I’m assuming she went to a hospital if it was serious and admitted? That had to be expensive especially if she was without a job/insurance and self pay.

Thanks for that great recap @Knox .

Lots of things to think about.

Also, for anyone wondering, cabins "up north" in Michigan are often very similar to the ones here. My family had one, it was filled with everyone's cast off furniture and mismatched plates, a bit shabby but anyone in the family was welcome to use it for hunting, fishing, a getaway. I suspect these cabins were likely the same. Not surprising she didn't know the house number, it's not like she was mailing Christmas cards from there, you know?

I do find it curious that if Ada was a hunter, one presumes others in the family were as well. With deer season just starting, were they closing the cabin for the winter? No one was going to use it to hunt? The articles referencing that seem to go both ways?

Wow. What I got is Adrienne texted the boyfriend Lund at about 130 am just before call about a cougar sighting and the interviewer asked if the boyfriend returned the text from the phone which was 200 miles away from Cabin. Even if somebody did text back, using Lund phone does not give Lund alibi. And not asked was Lund seen less than 4hrs before or 4 hr after the call. Lund does not work is key also. There was a girl friend mentioned up north who possibly could have been with Adrienne and they could have been followed from somewhere if they went out. Wonder why thats a question still by the sister, seems like she would be asking that person if they were together. Also missing is who actually saw Adrienne up there like the Uncle she was "helping" close not ready the cabin. Time for the son Nick to be interviewed. Also x husband was in Florida, and upped reward 15 days only-strange . The beating she took in July while Lund present ......Lund knows who did it....did nothing.....as per sister.......could he have tipped the perps off and sold her location? Who gets the condo ?

I don't find this at all strange. Firearms season November 15-30. Hundreds of folks heading up north for deer hunting. If Adrienne was injured/killed and is somewhere in the deep woods, maybe hunters will find her, an article of clothing, or something that gives an indication of where she might be. The increased reward could help locate Adrienne.

I don't find this at all strange. Firearms season November 15-30. Hundreds of folks heading up north for deer hunting. If Adrienne was injured/killed and is somewhere in the deep woods, maybe hunters will find her, an article of clothing, or something that gives an indication of where she might be. The increased reward could help locate Adrienne.
Yes I see this frequently with rewards. Setting an expiration date can spur someone to tell what they know sooner than later.

I'm sure the PD has requested a cell tower dump from the area for the early hours of the morning in question.
Hopefully, if there was other cell activity, they can get a lead from that.

In the Kristi Cornwell case (rural Georgia), the GBI found a suspect from a cell tower dump in the area she was abducted from. This strategy works well in a rural area, hope Benzie County Sheriff has done this.
http://www.city-data.com/towers/cell-Honor-Michigan.html

Very strange case. My first thought was possible drug use (like the tragic couple in Nebraska linked below). Maybe not drugs but a mental break. She could be still be in the woods despite thorough searches. Thermal imaging wouldn't help to find her if deceased... Would it?

There are still unanswered questions and suspicious aspects. Sooo... Other possibilities exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4