MI MI - Adrienne Quintal, 47, called for help, foul play possible, Honor, Benzie Co., 17 Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know she left wearing no footwear?
Her boots were on the roof.
Isn't it possible she had more than one pair of shoes available to her?

Her sister said in the interview with John Lordan when asked if she could have had more than one pair of shoes there, that
yes, it was possible. But them being found on the roof makes me believe that she had on that specific pair and decided to take them
off for a reason. Maybe to be quieter on the roof or maybe she threw them up there to make it easier to climb up? I don't know but
it would help if we knew how they were found up here. Strewn about or together neatly?

Also, does anyone follow David Paulides missing 411 and do you think this case falls into his criteria?

The missing 411 is considered conspiracy theory and generally off limits (along with psychics, astrology and alien abduction). There used to be a forum for it that got removed afaik.

If I did believe in it though, I would say no, this is not likely to fall into that criteria as she is not missing from a national park or area known for sasquatch activity (I have personally seen strange lights in the sky in the UP though).

Not directed at you personally, but all of us should be mindful of our VI and other family reading here when proposing theories, and stick to those that the facts we know suggest (versus fitting the facts to a theory).

The Sheriff's Dept and Animal Control share a driveway. She has visited the area for a long time. She's aware that there is local LE. Calling three other people, rather than 911, is not rational, if she felt she was in danger.

LE has very likely determined how many shots were fired, from where, and where they ended up. The odd one in the ceiling is most likely an accidental discharge from cycling a round in the chamber, IMO. Simplest scenario.

I would guess $100k is probably 5 times the cost of an average hitman. Googling the average cost of a hitman it wasn't productive and now I'm worried, lol. Money is the root of all evil these days and has turned many a criminal against each other.
I have googled things like this soooo many times since I started following these types of cases. If there were someone tracking this type of activity they would've been knocking at my door years ago lol.

Adrienne Quintal Left Boots, Phone On Cabin Roof Before Vanishing
"Detectives determined that several shots had been fired from inside the cabin, out. No shots had been fired into the cabin, according to police, and there was no blood. All the doors were locked and some windows were open."

Mystery deepens on Southfield mom missing from northern Michigan cabin
"They found no blood or evidence of someone who had been hurt in or around the cabin. But they found evidence suggesting multiple shots were fired from inside the cabin to the outside . . . Lamerson said Quintal tried to call two other people, who he declined to identify, prior to calling the family friend."

Facts are that Adrienne claimed to have shot a man, located outside her cabin, in the face, but no blood was found outside the cabin or even inside the cabin. The only rounds fired came from inside the cabin and not from the outside [remember, Adrienne claimed that two men were shooting at her from the outside].

Will be interesting to find out what, if any evidence, investigators found of other individuals having been in that area at the time.

For now, it seems that Adrienne was alone during the incident.

No disclosed evidence of anyone having been there. No forced entry.

Random B&E. Vehicle there and lights on, low probability.

Targeted robbery. Unlawful substances, etc, there would be little reason to take her and conceal. Being shot at, and still taking her, lots against it.

Wrong target robbery. They go after Lundy, a couple hundred miles from where he lives, to a place he's only recently become affiliated with. Event transitions to a kidnapping. I'd really hope they have a watch on BF's phone activity. Still not much to go on.

Revenge for prior fight. Distance and time elapsed, gunshots, concealment, all against.

Face/head shots bleed. A lot. There's the possibility she could see them, if a vehicle with it's lights on was in the drive. Remote parking and carrying off a struggling person, I doubt.

Least amount of "ifs & buts", ASOC, runs in to the river. Dogs didn't seem to pick up anything, but her scent would have been all over. Their K9 search area seemed only very close, and not sure what level of cross-training. Thermal imaging was used, but quality and extent unknown. A submerged body may not show up.

3 teenagers have been reported missing since October in Michigan. I keep thinking if she actually shot someone they will eventually be reported missing.

I know zero about that area. Well she didn't use her car to take here there and didn't have shoes so it would have been very unlikely she went very far without assistance.
No evidence that she didn't have shoes, the sister said as much. All we know is that the boots were on the roof. She might have had shoes or she might not have.

Her sister said in the interview with John Lordan when asked if she could have had more than one pair of shoes there, that
yes, it was possible. But them being found on the roof makes me believe that she had on that specific pair and decided to take them
off for a reason. Maybe to be quieter on the roof or maybe she threw them up there to make it easier to climb up? I don't know but
it would help if we knew how they were found up here. Strewn about or together neatly?
The way I look at it, she wouldn't have been wearing boots at 2:45 AM. Its a rustic cabin, so she could possibly have been wearing sneakers or comfortable footwear. I think she bay have grabbed the boots with the idea of running in to a marshy area, but for one reason or another didn't use them. Possibly she was caught, or she just felt she didn't have time to change them.

If facts are facts please get them right. L.E. stated the friend called SAID "Adrienne said she shot....."Thats 100% true why?
Whoa, there, Birmingplumb, you're sounding a bit aggressive there. Now, to get to your question of 'why?', I'm not sure what you're asking, specifically.

Whoa, there, Birmingplumb, you're sounding a bit aggressive there. Now, to get to your question of 'why?', I'm not sure what you're asking, specifically.
The problem is that these days the police will out and out lie to the public. I recall in the Jayme Closs case that the perp never went more that three feet inside the house. As it turns out, he went much further. What I learned from that group is that much of what I heard on social media was bang on, what I learned here was pretty much nothing.

Certainly possible... there are some mighty sick people in this world.
True dat. I just can't get past the lack of response from Lundy. Of course logically I know that LE likely asked some pretty tough questions, which prompted him to get an attorney. More than likely that attorney told him to keep his mouth shut. Now if it were my wife, nothing would have stopped me from looking for her, but I also understand that many people are in relationships of convenience, with no love, just various benefits for each. He simply might not care.

The problem is that these days the police will out and out lie to the public. I recall in the Jayme Closs case that the perp never went more that three feet inside the house. As it turns out, he went much further. What I learned from that group is that much of what I heard on social media was bang on, what I learned here was pretty much nothing.
Understood. Problem is making too many assumptions. Taking all of the facts together, at this time, there's no indication that anyone else was at the house.

With no forced entry, and shots fired from inside, I don't get any of that vibe, IMO.
If there were indeed two men there, you have to ask what they were there for. Nothing of value to steal, and she's not exactly rolling in money. Like with Jayme Closs, there was only one thing missing, Adrienne. Why do you take a woman? I have seen very few, if any, cases that the motive wasn't sexually related. Unfortunately the Closs case told these sickos one thing, it is possible to keep a sex slave for a very extended period of time, and if her captor had invested in a pair of handcuffs, Jayme would still probably be there today.

Understood. Problem is making too many assumptions. Taking all of the facts together, at this time, there's no indication that anyone else was at the house.
That is true, but we have not heard exactly was said to the friend or what she may have heard. What evidence would the intruders leave outside the cabin? If they showed up and scared her out the window, she could have easily been grabbed and taken. Yes, no shots were fired besides Ade's, but if she is what you came for, why would you return fire? Picture her coming on the roof, sitting down to put on her boots, when someone points a shotgun and tells her to freeze. The first thing he would say would be "throw your gun on the ground". At that point she is as good as gone. It would be unlikely that there would be any evidence to be found in that scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23