MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 Jul 2016 #5

I just noticed a post on Crime Stoppers of Michigan’s Facebook page from October 26th of last year, announcing a $500 increase in the reward on Alex’s case to $9,000 from $8,500.

The timing seems random, IMO, but I also wonder if they have a particular person in mind (e.g., a former significant other or a close friend of a strong POI whom they have recently had a falling out with, LE found out they recently lost their job and thought they might be more likely to speak up if they were having a hard time making ends meet ... just a theory ...).

They have posted about Ally twice so far this month (4th and then the 11th), which is great.

Seriously, if anyone reading here knows anything, please do the right thing. Her parents aren’t getting any younger. She was their only child.

“Crime Stoppers of Michigan is looking for more information about who killed Alexandra Brueger. Any information that leads to an arrest will be awarded with a cash reward up to $9,000 cash gifted anonymously. Crime Stoppers of Michigan is asking you to make an anonymous call to
1-800-SPEAK-UP (1-800-773-2587)
or visit http://www.1800speakup.org/
https://www.facebook.com/156886104365720/posts/3701562806564681/?d=n

And to make sure: “The money is paid when an arrest is made; they do not wait for a conviction.” (BBM)
Who shot Ally?
[I’d definitely want to know :rolleyes:]

I'm a bit late to this extensive topic but I have read every post (took awhile) to bring myself up to date. Three cases have always captured my interest: The JFK assassination, The Paige Renkoski disappearance, and the Ally Brueger murder.
In Ally's case, there's been some very helpful posts and information that I was previously unfamiliar with. And the posts of the pictures were outstanding.
In my various readings of this case, I remember reading (not sure who or where) mentioned they has suspicions of a mentally challenged person that is now deceased? They were wanted for involvement in two murders in, I believe, Waterford MI. Anybody familiar with what I am referring to?

I'm a bit late to this extensive topic but I have read every post (took awhile) to bring myself up to date. Three cases have always captured my interest: The JFK assassination, The Paige Renkoski disappearance, and the Ally Brueger murder.
In Ally's case, there's been some very helpful posts and information that I was previously unfamiliar with. And the posts of the pictures were outstanding.
In my various readings of this case, I remember reading (not sure who or where) mentioned they has suspicions of a mentally challenged person that is now deceased? They were wanted for involvement in two murders in, I believe, Waterford MI. Anybody familiar with what I am referring to?

I can't recall anything about a possible deceased person wanted for two murders. But I do want to say "welcome to the forum for AllyB".

I can't recall anything about a possible deceased person wanted for two murders. But I do want to say "welcome to the forum for AllyB".
Thanks for the kind words. I was truly drawn into the case after reading about it in the paper. Something about that picture and the sweet look in Ally's blue eyes as if to say "please help me" I was truly moved. and I'm not the type to get to emotional but that really hit me. I truly hope her family finds closure and we get justice for Ally.

Many people here think that Ally was killed by her ex-boyfriend Wes, who has proved himself to be a complete narcissist (and also a complete nut job). Ally had obviously dumped him weeks or months before the murders, and he was so clueless that he didn't even know that he'd been dumped. That doesn't prove that he killed her, but a complete loser like that would be capable of anything.

Many people here think that Ally was killed by her ex-boyfriend Wes, who has proved himself to be a complete narcissist (and also a complete nut job). Ally had obviously dumped him weeks or months before the murders, and he was so clueless that he didn't even know that he'd been dumped. That doesn't prove that he killed her, but a complete loser like that would be capable of anything.
And he firmly planted many red flags right here in this thread.

Wes was truly scary and threatening in the threads (which certainly didn't work in his favor in terms of lessening suspicion!). He even made the journalist working on this case feel threatened. He accused her FATHER of killing her, didn't he? Yet he wasn't a "lowlife" in terms of his position in society (as would have been expected based on his behavior on WS). He was in the military (knew how to use guns, for sure) and a nurse! He was textbook in terms of being the type of narcissistic, angry, self-centered, controlling guy who would become enraged over a breakup (she moved ALL the way back home, too, and had a long commute, but I think she did it for protection and to be far away from him, IMHO). She had plans to visit another guy in Florida, too, which could have set him off. Unfortunately, the authorities haven't been able to prove it (but he has no alibi other than being home alone, iirc). Back then, few people had Ring cameras which could have tracked the car all over town...

Wes was truly scary and threatening in the threads (which certainly didn't work in his favor in terms of lessening suspicion!). He even made the journalist working on this case feel threatened. He accused her FATHER of killing her, didn't he? Yet he wasn't a "lowlife" in terms of his position in society (as would have been expected based on his behavior on WS). He was in the military (knew how to use guns, for sure) and a nurse! He was textbook in terms of being the type of narcissistic, angry, self-centered, controlling guy who would become enraged over a breakup (she moved ALL the way back home, too, and had a long commute, but I think she did it for protection and to be far away from him, IMHO). She had plans to visit another guy in Florida, too, which could have set him off. Unfortunately, the authorities haven't been able to prove it (but he has no alibi other than being home alone, iirc). Back then, few people had Ring cameras which could have tracked the car all over town...
Yes, I read his rants and there is definitely an issue with him. I'm not a professional so I'm not allowed to draw any conclusions on his mental state but it would seem to me that anybody that was a POI in a murder case would be keeping a low profile.
But I wanted to take a different route as to what the LEOs have mentioned as alternative scenario and that being that she was killed by an unknown person. It'll take a bit of researching but i will post my theory soon. FYI I'm no lawyer, criminologist, or expert in the forensics field and I'm sure LEO has already searched this but I want to explore that avenue.

Yes, I read his rants and there is definitely an issue with him. I'm not a professional so I'm not allowed to draw any conclusions on his mental state but it would seem to me that anybody that was a POI in a murder case would be keeping a low profile.
But I wanted to take a different route as to what the LEOs have mentioned as alternative scenario and that being that she was killed by an unknown person. It'll take a bit of researching but i will post my theory soon. FYI I'm no lawyer, criminologist, or expert in the forensics field and I'm sure LEO has already searched this but I want to explore that avenue.
His most threatening rants were deleted. He also sent threatening pms to people.
There is no doubt in my mind who was responsible.

So I was just catching up with this thread and saw all the posts related to BP, and my problem with him, as well as any other "unknown person" being responsible for Ally's death is absolute lack of motive.

Let's take BP and his alleged criminal dealings, Confederate flags, etc...if Ally was a woman of color, I could see perhaps a rage/hate crime motive, and that goes for any other random killer given the nature of this crime. Are women joggers attacked and killed by random strangers? Absolutely! Molly Tibbets, Vanessa Marcotte, just to name a few. But the motive is almost sexual - there is sexual assualt/rape. Not a shooting in the back as she was trying to run. Something to consider in your research.

Is it possible this was a totally deranged killer just out for jollies? Sure, anything is possible given this is still an unsolved crime. Is it probable? Not by a long shot, in my book and humble opinion. It's very frustrating that there just doesn't seem to be enough evidence to make an arrest, though I feel fairly certain that LE knows who their man is.

So I was just catching up with this thread and saw all the posts related to BP, and my problem with him, as well as any other "unknown person" being responsible for Ally's death is absolute lack of motive.

Let's take BP and his alleged criminal dealings, Confederate flags, etc...if Ally was a woman of color, I could see perhaps a rage/hate crime motive, and that goes for any other random killer given the nature of this crime. Are women joggers attacked and killed by random strangers? Absolutely! Molly Tibbets, Vanessa Marcotte, just to name a few. But the motive is almost sexual - there is sexual assualt/rape. Not a shooting in the back as she was trying to run. Something to consider in your research.

Is it possible this was a totally deranged killer just out for jollies? Sure, anything is possible given this is still an unsolved crime. Is it probable? Not by a long shot, in my book and humble opinion. It's very frustrating that there just doesn't seem to be enough evidence to make an arrest, though I feel fairly certain that LE knows who their man is.
Who is BP?

I agree. LE stopped asking for tips a while ago. I think that's because they had already figured out that was Wes was the killer. (I wonder whether he could be prosecuted for any of the threats made here.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44
Back