MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by BetteDavisEyes, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiressleuth

Shiressleuth Former Member

It actually typed vonviction. Nonviction is your word.
    Just ignore it - it is being garbled by the program.

2. Shiressleuth

Didn't WS say A was trying to get N to move out ?

(Post 439 on thread one)

A moves back and supports N's independence. WS has probably got proof like he had with the exes' comments. It is motive.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Jwal-NZ and SeesSeas like this.
  3. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

We only have WS words to vouch for that.

bears10 likes this.
  4. jenves

jenves Active Member

Shiressleuth was trying to type conviction, that wasn’t hard to figure out.

ferretnurse, Jwal-NZ, Deluy and 5 others like this.
  5. NJcares

NJcares Active Member

Just some (MOO) ideas of motive for the dad to perform the act or get someone else to:
    -Ally threatened to move out/leave with mom.
    -Ally threatened to go to police/prosecute for unsavory acts (maybe former abuse, possible illegal activity like ???)

It seems unlikely but maybe he has PTSD from Vietnam and was capable of more than we think. We have seen so many heinous acts on WS, I'm never surprised anymore. All ideas are MOO.

Jwal-NZ, Kittybunny, flourish and 2 others like this.
  6. Shiressleuth

:rolleyes:
    This system is doing my head in and I gave up earlier. It is the text lag plus the jumping up into the qu
    Qo
    T

help 15 minutes to edit

7. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

So now we are going to speculate Franz may have committed some sort of unsavory acts? That just seems, well, baseless and inappropriate, but that’s jmo.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if PTSD is a factor in this case.

8. Shiressleuth

He is a suspect so it is based on that fact. And he does suffer from PTSD (the road kill comment)

Combatmedic2121 and Hazelnutty like this.
  9. bluesneakers

bluesneakers not today satan

From the US Dept. of Veterans Affairs:
    Overview
    Individuals with PTSD are not dangerous. Although PTSD is associated with an increased risk of violence, the majority of Veterans and non-Veterans with PTSD have never engaged in violence. When other factors like alcohol and drug misuse, additional psychiatric disorders, or younger age are considered, the association between PTSD and violence is decreased.
    Conclusions
    Although PTSD is associated with increased risk of violence, most people with PTSD have never engaged in violence. Research suggests that when risk and protective factors correlated with PTSD are considered, the association between PTSD and violence diminishes (2,3). Consequently, it is important to consider a wide array of risk factors in addition to PTSD in order to understand the relationship between PTSD and violence.​
    Research on PTSD, Aggression, and Violence - PTSD: National Center for PTSD

10. bluesneakers

Is it when someone who should be convicted isn't? For instance OJ or Casey Anthony.
    Just a guess.

flourish likes this.
  11. Shiressleuth

:p

12. ZaZara

ZaZara AstraZaZara

No suspect has been named.

Saying that "Everybody is a suspect in this case" is a manner of speaking and no more than that. What would LE be supposed to do? Read their rights to everyone? They'd still be reading as of now.

A quick google search suggests that the alleged involvement of the father is mainly a topic at Websleuths . One wonders why that would be.

Lilibet, chaleigh26, bears10 and 8 others like this.
  13. Shiressleuth

If he isn't a suspect then he is a victim and none of us would be able to discuss him surely?

14. Shiressleuth

Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

They have not ruled anyone out, including Ally's parents.

They need the person to tell them or the person they have told to tell them.

From the article:

"Perhaps just as surprising as Sutherland's accusation against Ally's parents is the reaction of the police to it."We have not ruled out anyone. Including mom and dad," said Lt. Shaw.Nor Wes Sutherland."He's not been ruled out," said Shaw.Police also say that failing a polygraph test doesn't mean Wes Sutherland had anything to do with Ally Brueger's murder."It wouldn't be fair for us to say that just because he lied to us, you know, that he's a killer," said Lt. Shaw. "People lie to us all the time. Does that make you a murderer? It doesn't."And more than 18 months after Ally was killed, police remain confident they will eventually catch whoever did it."There's one tiny piece of the puzzle that we're looking for. That we either need the person that was involved to tell us about, or the person that was told. And once they do that, we will solve this case," said Shaw."

15. BayouBelle_LA

BayouBelle_LA Well-Known Member

This is what I'm confused about. Who are we allowed to discuss as suspects here? Who are the victims, aside from AB? Are we allowed to put forth our theories in relation to the ex boyfriend?

I'm fairly new to this thread and I've read both threads over the course of a few days. It puts things in a certain perspective for me.

It's noteworthy that at the beginning of the first thread it was said (by all involved) that there wasn't anyone known that would want to harm AB. What happened to change that and why the sudden finger pointing? I have a theory about that I touched upon here.

Lilibet, bears10, Jennifer17 and 3 others like this.
  16. bluesneakers

What's the "road kill" comment?

DexterMorgan and flourish like this.
  17. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Kindness Matters

Someone please remind me what exactly WS lied to the police about? I have the hardest time keeping up with this particular thread. Thank you!

18. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

I may be wrong, but I think we may be allowed to discuss the parents because of their media interviews... ?

19. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

I don't believe we have ever been given any specific thing he may have lied sbout. From that same article:

Police had grown suspicious of Wes Sutherland from the first time they interviewed him, believing he was lying and withholding information.
    "We know that sometimes he's not absolutely truthful, but maybe he's not absolutely truthful with everybody, not just us," said Lt. Shaw
    CWD interview: Who killed Ally Brueger? Michigan nurse gunned down while jogging on rural dirt road

20. Shiressleuth

He says he didn't lie and LE are using it as a tool IIRC. We are not privy to what LE think was less than truthful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.