MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #5

Discussion in 'Cold Cases' started by BetteDavisEyes, Aug 2, 2016.

1. chimpface

chimpface Well-Known Member

I respect your opinion of course but let's be realistic. He's a narcissist for sure bordering on unhinged. People like him don't generally make for good partners.

2. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Hard to disagree with that.

3. Spellbound

Spellbound falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Welcome to WS and this thread, Calico_Cat.

It is nice to see new faces here. This has been one of my hardest cases, since it is somewhat local to me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Do come back often.

4. Nina Michigan

Nina Michigan Reader, writer, connector of dots

I received several menacing messages from him after the episode came out. He's blocked across social media. #bizarre #unsettling

5. Savemecastiel

Savemecastiel Well-Known Member

6. tresir2012

tresir2012 Oh! What a tangled web we weave....

I have followed this thread as well as a few others, including the Delphi and the Danielle Stislinski cases on here and recently signed up to comment. Cannot believe that nothing has come of this one so far. Anyone think that the perp in the Stislinski case could have known or stalked Ally? (The jogger and hospital connections ) Any new leads from LE? Any other attacks/murders in the area?

Hazelnutty and Spellbound like this.
  7. Spellbound

You are not the only one who has been harassed, either. Why is that not illegal and enough for police to make contact with him?

He found another site I visit and tried his same rude tactics there ... a lot of his nasty threatening (toward the site owners/admin) posts were removed and I haven't seen him since, maybe he was banned there, too

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  8. Spellbound

Nothing new that I have seen, tresir.

Welcome to the thread here, please do come back and keep following.

9. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

Unsettling indeed! Be safe.

I hope LE is at least side-eyeing him.

I keep waiting on him to change or hide his ips , get a new member name & come back here to pop off at everyone.

10. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

He’s been there, done that lol. I also hope LE is major side eying him.

11. JDough

JDough Well-Known Member

I had to take a break from this thread for quite some time. I just didn't feel like I was contributing anything helpful when I got attacked (like so many others) every time I asked a question or made a comment. I have a lot of re-reading and catching up to do! :p

It sure would be awful if I could read all of the thought-provoking, intelligent, respectful posts on a case that I was passionate about and not be able to respond because I had been banned from a site. I'm glad that's not the case for me, and I can re-visit the thread with caring individuals who hope to see justice served for victims. Especially for Ally. Because she deserves it.

12. Spellbound

Glad to see you back, JDough! Ally does deserve our support, as little as we can share for now, how I wish this would get solved soon. I wish LE could give an update ... are they any closer, still observing a specific suspect(s), anything.

13. tresir2012

Indy Anna, Steph8angels and JDough like this.
  14. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

I'm wondering, if the caller didn't actually witness the shooting itself, if the caller heard a car door open and then shut (shooter getting out of vehicle and then back in) and ASSUMED she got out of the car.

I'm not entirely convinced Alexandra knew her killer. But if she did, how WELL did she know the shooter? Someone she was close to? A co-worker? Or she recognized their face, but it wasn't someone in her close circle of family and friends? That last category could be someone where she shopped for groceries, had her car worked on or she saw them on occasion somewhere around town.

Hadn't Alexandra recently moved back in with her parents? If so, was this route one she only ran when visiting her parents and had only recently started using it on a more routine basis? If that part is true then maybe only a few people knew she was likely to be there that day.

15. tresir2012

Yes, the caller says he was "down at the pond" when he heard the shots so he didnt actually see but heard them and the car door closing, I think he says. Listening again to it, makes me wonder if she was sitting with someone in a car then got out. Shots were fired and she ran and one finally hit her. Perhaps others can listen again to see what they make of it.

Indy Anna and Hazelnutty like this.
  16. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

All that confidence yet nearly three years later they still haven't solved it. Perhaps they should start over.

JMO

17. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

Yes, they were confident in the Abigail Williams/Liberty German murders in Indiana and they had what appeared to be more evidence. ISP is apparently starting over there.

JDough, bears10 and inmyhumbleopinion like this.
  18. Steph8angels

Steph8angels Eye in the Sky

SCREAMING JUSTICE FOR ALEXANDRA
    :eek:. Also would like to acknowledge what an amazing dedicated Nurse she was. Last week was giving Nurses honor around USA. I would like to give her honor as so many spoke out about her nursing and the care she gave to many. Such a tramatic lose of life. Someone took her last breath.

Indy Anna, MKZoo, Spellbound and 3 others like this.
  19. Bethan

Bethan Well-Known Member

I have stopped posting on this thread, for fear of retaliation.

I am however, still following.

Watching & Waiting.

I have my own ( very plausible) theory ( knowing what we know from our own experiences here) but keeping quiet.

My own ( 9 year) relationship with an individual with a narcissistic/borderline personality disorder caused me untold damage.

It took years to escape his clutches & I literally feared for my life when I ended the relationship, eventually involving the police.

This has given me a great deal of insight.

20. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

They need to start over in this case but I doubt they will.

JMO

Steph8angels likes this.